OURSO APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2010

29 YEARS IN HOME SERVICE.WE OFFER SAME DAY / NEXT DAY SERVICE,EVEN SATURDAY SERVICE..CASH/CHECK ONLY...FRIGIDAIRE/AMANA/ESTATE/WHIRLPOOL/WESTINGHOUSE/MAYTAG/JENN-AIR/TAPPAN/ROPER/KITCHENAID/GE/KENMORE...

JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

JIM'S REFRIGERATION and APPLIANCES

Been in the Baton Rouge are for 30 years have been in the HVAC/Appliances industry for the same amount of time very professional in the work i provide was in the service Marines for 4 years of my life and enjoyed what it stood for about giving a 110 percent every day i get up being positive each and every day any way i provide a quality service for every one i do air-conditioning heating service also do Appliances kitchen appliances,water heaters,ceiling fans,kitchen exhaust fan,duct work.washer/dryer call me and i'll try to answer any questions you may have,have a great day and thank you

06/14/2017

He did take care of our customer, just never updated me, the person who paid for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested Mr. Delaney take care of a refrigerator for a client, keeping us updated. We mailed him a check before he would schedule the visit. His pricing was reasonable. After many calls to him at various times of day for weeks, we were finally able to get through to him to discover the work had been completed. We requested pictures and a receipt, sent him a self addressed, stamped envelope for him to send them and never received any of it. His voicemail is not set up, so there's no way to leave a voicemail, calls were not returned at any point, and he has no email.

03/07/2017

No one answered phone and no answer machine or service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair

10/14/2016

He was the only person that could get to me the same day i called. He fixed it, and the Dryer is working great now! The charge was less than most as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken GE dryer Dryer wouldn't start I tried circuit breaker and door switch with no luck, so I then called several repair places. Ourso was only guy that could get to me the same day I called.

10/06/2016

Mr. Delaney met me at the house at a time that was convenient for me! It was great not to have to arrange time off to take care of the issue. He was able to get 2 of the 3 burners to work during his visit. He explained what the problem was with the fourth burner, and will follow up with some options, enabling me to make an informed decision about whether to repair, live without the 4th burner, or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an old Gaggenau stovetop. I had called several places to see if I could get it repaired (3 burners wouldn't stay light or wouldn't stay lit).

08/26/2016

He did an excellent job and was professional, prompt, and may be the best appliance repair person I have ever used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my stand alone Ice Maker

CATEGORY appliance repair

WE OFFER SERVICE ON WASHERS.DRYERS,REFRIGERATORS/FREEZER,RANGES/STOVES,SINGLE/DOUBLE OVENS,MICROWAVES

Ask For Details