Ford Roofing Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2008

3.5

PO Box 10

Charenton, LA 70523

Ford Roofing Service stands behind our commitment to quality. Our team of highly qualified, well-trained professionals understand your residential or commercial investment; we work hard to exceed your expectations. Additional Phone: Cell - Robert Ford (337) 519-7442, New Iberia La (337) 369-3630,

08/04/2014

Lonnie D.

The roofer didn't change out all the roof fixtures and the flashing around the chimney. So I had a very bad water leak in the house. Which damaged my new carpet. And when I called the roofing company. They stated it was my bricks that was to blame. So I had a new roofer come out to repair their horrible work. Which cost me more money.

Description of Work
Didn't not own up to their poor work. Which cause damage!!

04/24/2014

Larry J.

It went well, he did have a problem with a neighbor. Professionalism was not what I expected, but very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Changed roof, repaired rot on roof and eaves, replaced facia board around house, removed asbestos slate.

10/16/2009

Thomas G.

My experience of working with them was fair. They got my roof done, but it wasn't quite what they had promised me. I had to call them back several times just to get the job completed and it finally got completed. I wouldn't say that the quality of workmanship was real high. The price was good, but I don't think I would use them again.

Description of Work
The roofing company came out and replaced a roof and the shingles of my house that were damaged in Hurricane Gustav.

12/15/2008

Malvina J.

It was a good experience. They were nice people to have work for you. They came when they said they would, they were on time.

Description of Work
They installed my turban and did some roof repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential, Commercial & Industrial Copper, Laminate, Fiberglass Emulsion, Steel, Shingle & Slate Roofing. Architectural Shingle. Gutter Inspection & Repairs.