Dauenhauer Plumbing

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
M7219

3416 Robards Ct

Louisville, KY 40218

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA: Anytime Plumbing....

4.4

plumbers (577)drain cleaning (84)water heaters (55)sewer cleaning (27)drain pipe installation (13)gas leak repair (12)home remodeling (12)HVAC Companies (7)gas fireplace repair (2)air duct cleaning (2)small appliance repair (7)plastering (3)

02/27/2022

Brandon V.

A one day job turned jnto 2. They had to use my materials to create a platform for the unit which was part of the quote but they didn't have anything with them. I have been waiting on a refund of 90 dollars for the Advantech subfloor of mine they used. The lineset outside is to low to the ground and not secured to the wall as it runs along the foundation a good distance. I have been waiting on them to come fix that as well. They also damaged the ceiling in one room by drilling many holes looking for a place to put the vent and in another room the busted out a chunk of the plaster which the vent did not cover. There is also debri in one of the vents.

Description of Work
Full HVAC install in attic

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plastering

Cost $10,149.86

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

Review for Dauenhauer Plumbing - 3416 Robards Ct, Louisville, KY - 39642084

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you are disappointed but appreciate your feedback. We are committed to our customer’s satisfaction and we’d like to take a closer look at this for you. A member of our team should be reaching out shortly or please call us at 859.977.8998 to discuss your issue. Thank you.

03/22/2021

Chance L.

They installed HVAC at my mother-in-laws almost a year ago. We have already had to do three different repairs due to shoddy work by the installers and still do not have the inspection sticker due to Daunhauer's incompetence and lack of communication.

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. We use your comments to train our techs. We apologize for our communication issue. This isn't our normal way of doing business. Please reach out to our Service Manager on this issue 502-873-6144.

02/22/2021

Katheryn H.

I was charged almost double the going rate. A friend of mine paid almost half for a larger hot water heater less than a year ago installed by Daunhauer.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. We use your comments to train our techs. Unfortunately, water heater prices have increased over the last year due to COVID. Material and parts are hard to get and inventory has been low. All manufacturers have had to increase their cost of water heaters and other supplies. We are sorry for this, however, it is beyond our control.

09/14/2020

Anish T.

The installation was not properly done, got it inspected and cosco people came and that they can not install the drain of the washing machine because the drain line is too high; so we called Dauenhauer Plumbing, and Dauenhauer said that its all fine, they did an inspection 08/20/2020, but it seems that the inspection was not properly done, but they said that they can install the drain the way I wanted but for extra charge. they also have to fix a leaking cap.

Description of Work
install a washing machine drain

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/25/2020

Bobby R.

Great, had to call theses guys in to fix what another HVAC company screwed us on. Great guys better prices and all around more professional than Bryant.

Description of Work
AC and Furnace system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/20/2020

Monna W.

DAUENHAUER IS THE BEST! WOULD NOT CONSIDER ANOTHER COMPANY!

Description of Work
Old kitchen sink , faucet & garbage disposal removed! New sink & faucet put in!

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Review for Dauenhauer Plumbing - 3416 Robards Ct, Louisville, KY - 38814247

08/14/2020

Jeffrey B G.

Responded quickly to a quote request. Provided a professional quote. Did not use because the brand they normally use for replacement was not what I was looking for. Will contact again if I need future work.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/15/2020

Sarah R.

Called on Sunday - Austin came out on time on Monday. Very helpful and efficient! Showed me how, even though the 'elbow' underneath was glued, I could remove the stopper and clear the drain. He said the job was so small he wouldn't charge me. I am a regular customer but didn't expect the visit to be free.

Description of Work
Needed drain un-clogged

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

05/27/2020

Raj S.

Dauenhauer did a great job with installation of our water heater. Their work and craftsmanship was excellent and they were also sensitive to our budget. Every experience I've had with their company has been very positive!

Description of Work
Installation of New Water Heater

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/11/2020

P C.

Replacement of 14 yr-old gas water heater completed in less than 2 hrs, with careful attention to customer input and consideration of work area. Nick and teammate were punctual, attentive, and knowledgeable both during the quote process and the project, itself. After using advertised discounts, Dauenhauer’s price was competitive with others, plus this crew’s demonstrated respect for the customer validated my choice. I would definitely call them again as well as recommend to others looking for this level of service.

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater

Category small appliance repair,water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

03/28/2020

RAY R.

Service was great, price was insane. It cost $290 to replace a shut off valve to a faucet with easy access in an unfinished basement. Wow! I feel price gouged. The work was removing the old valve putting on bite fittings, adding a new valve with PEX. I thought there would be some soldering with copper pipe involved. Did I mention that cost $290 for uncomplicated work that took less than an hour. The service man was very friendly and explained what he could and could not do. The main issue is the exterior faucet in my older home had a leak in the outside pipe. It would have been another $400 to run a new line and exterior faucet in a new location.

Description of Work
Replace a shut off valve

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

Review for Dauenhauer Plumbing - 3416 Robards Ct, Louisville, KY - 38468302

03/20/2020

Walter F.

Verified that we did not have a plumbing problem with the dishwasher. Made recommendation to try Bioclean for our bathtub drain. Years ago we purchased Bioclean , but forgot the products name. Was not charged for recommendations.

Description of Work
Plumbing dishwasher/bathtub

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

12/24/2019

Dan C.

I contacted them Friday evening about six pm our company president one of the most respected members of our city called about a leaking ice machine in the kitchen of her 15 million dollar house. She was holding a holiday party with some of the city's most notable people. and water was getting on the floor, A woman named Beverly stated" This is not an emergency " we can only show up latter tonight of tomorrow" WOW....... I can see me saying to madam president just before I was fired. Dauenhaurer can't make it just keep sopping up the water with towles till late tonight of tomorrow. I called another contractor who was happy to respond. They found a cracked push fit 90 ell that was cracked by the ice machine getting pushed back to the wall after cleaning of the kitchen floor. Could have blown apart at any time.

Description of Work
Would not respond in a timely manner.

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

10/26/2019

Mary Jane M.

Plumber fixed all issues and pointed out potential issues, excellent work. No question, I will call this company if needed in the future.

Description of Work
Toilet not anchored to floor, dishwasher not working

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

10/23/2019

David W.

They came out promptly and gave me a estimate and I agreed and repair man was there in two hours. They fixed the leak replaced shut off valves at no extra cost and left in one and half hours. Very pleased with their work, already had them back again to replace kitchen faucet.

Description of Work
Water supply line repaired

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

10/15/2019

Ellen F.

Plumber inspected pipes and could not find a problem. Very nice, very professional and did not charge us. Later we figured out that the leak was coming from holes in the grout in the shower. (We hope.) I liked that he did not suggest unnecessary work. I will definitely call again for my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Leaking down side of house from unknown cause.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

10/14/2019

DEBBRA B.

It was fine, they did a good job. He was very professional, on time and scheduled within a day or two. They have a very fair price also.

Description of Work
They fix clogs on the drains underground.

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

09/11/2019

Charles W.

It went wonderful. Alex was punctual, articulate and help me realize that I do not have a septic tank. He ran a long snake through the clean out and cleared the clog that was about 60 or 70 feet in. It now drains fine.

Description of Work
Fix backup in sewer line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

07/16/2019

Kevin M.

Work was performed in a workmanlike manner. Quick. Responsive. Plumber was pleasant and professional. The only thing I question was the price. Seemed a little high, but what are you gonna do. Everyone has converted to a fee for service model (like a doctor), so the amount of time a job takes has little relation to the bill you receive. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Toilet Reset

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

04/13/2019

Maureen G.

My technician Jason Ranschaert from Dauenhauer Plumbing was Awesome he did a great job and was very personable. I would rehire him again in a heart beat... Thank You Jason for a great job..

Description of Work
Vanity and New Faucet Installed

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

Review for Dauenhauer Plumbing - 3416 Robards Ct, Louisville, KY - 37819012

Thank you for the glowing review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words about Jason and your loyalty to us.

12/12/2018

Linda Y.

great, Brad is a good plumber and nice guy

Description of Work
change out faucets

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the A rating and the knowledge that you would hire us again.

11/26/2018

Judy W.

They really know what they're doing! They do an excellent job, are professional and polite. They will continue to be my go to plumber.

Description of Work
Plumbing Service

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your testimonial and business!

09/27/2018

Mary B.

Brandon was so prompt, professional and NICE! Replaced Kohler flapper with Kohler part. No service charge like other companys. They were able to get out next day and honored Angies List coupon! Amazing! Thank you Dauenhauer and Brandon for awesome work!

Description of Work
Toilet running Kohler low profile