All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2012

All American Painting is a family owned business with five employees. We are licensed and insured and EPA certified for lead paint removal. Since we are a small family-owned business we accept checks and cash. Non Deposit required. Payment is due upon completion of the job and customer is satisfied. Additional phone: 859-414-6372...

Doyle's Custom Painting

I have been in business for 25 years. The bulk of my business is residential painting. I have 3 quality painters who have been with my company for at least 6 years each. I oversee all jobs personally, and keep in contact with each client. My bids include all materials and equipment needed to keep the jobs running on schedule. All estimates are free of charge and are completed by me. Each client has my contact numbers to reach me if needed. My company's goal is to provide top custom quality at affordable pricing. Our motto is "If it doesn’t move, we will paint it"!

Offers by Doyle's Custom Painting on Angi
Michael Weeks Construction

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

Holes in the House LLC Drywall Finishing and Painting

Formerly Triple T Drywall. Finishing and Painting. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us about an estimate!

07/03/2017

Jesse & his guys jumped on the job and had it done less than 3 full days including cleaning the pool deck (concrete), the pool house, and painting the diving board. Never looked so good!

Description of Work
Pool painting & its an enormous pool.

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/24/2014

This company is a diamond in the rough! Jesse was fantastic! His crew as well!They were polite, respectful, took pride in their work, and all this at a VERY FAIR price! My house looks great and I am VERY SATISFIED with their work, the price, the communication. So easy to work with ! I am VERY GLAD I called them, I would recommend them and would use them again!

Description of Work
Power washed house, painted all trim, replaced wood strip, tightened loose here and there, cleaned and stained deck.

Category pressure washing,house painters,doors

Interior & exterior painting, deck staining, pressure washing. Drywall & deck repair.

Satisfaction