We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Roofing Force LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2009

529 N Lindenwood Dr

Olathe, KS 66062

Roofing Force provides roofing solutions that make your life easy. We are expert installers of all roofing materials including: asphalt architectural shingles, stone coated steel, composite, concrete, wood shake, stone slate and metal panel roofing. Our roofing products are better looking, last

Mark T.
08/19/2021
This project was competed in a timely manner, only two days from start to finish. Special attention was given to flashing around the two chimneys and installation of two new roof ridge vents. The crew cleaned the work site thoroughly upon completion of the job. No debris was left behind. Both the sales rep, Ryan Whitlock and the owner, George Davis, provided commendable service. Mr. Whitlock kept in close contact, providing status updates with frequent communications by telephone, email and several on-site visits before the start of the project through to the end. Mr. Davis explained the work thoroughly, both verbally, in person, and in written quotations. He also communicated changes to the originally specified materials and provided a thorough inspection of the work after it was done. I had an excellent experience with all this company's representatives with whom I had contact.
Description of Work
Remove and replace asphalt shingle roof.
Mark T.
08/18/2021
Project was completed in two days with special attention given to flashing around two chimneys and installing two new roof ridge vents. A new attic fan was also left in case it needs to be installed at a later date. The work site was thoroughly cleaned after the crew was finished with the installation. All construction debris was removed. The sales rep, Ryan Whitlock, followed the project closely with emails, phone calls, and site visits during its duration. The owner, George Davis, provided a thorough explanation (oral and written) and final inspection of the work. He also included additional finishing touches to the chimney flashing. Both Mr. Whitlock and Mr. Davis did more than was required or expected to complete this project.
Description of Work
Remove and replace asphalt shingle roof.
Craig H.
11/21/2020
Roofing Force was awesome. Always responsive during the decision process (had looked at 5 companies) with Doug. Roofing Force was not the cheapest, but after studying reviews, they were the most qualified in the metal roofing we wanted. We definitely got we what paid for. The crew immediately got to work on arrival and didn't stop until it got to dark. All the work was completed in 2 days. Roof is amazing and should save on cooling cost in the summer and more resistant to Kansas weather (had asphalt shingles). The seamless gutters are amazing and the rough construction they did for us to fix the fascia boards is superb. These guys are worth every penny and more. So glad we went with Roofing Force. Their expertise in both detailing the work to be done, helping with the planning of work statement, ethics of the work crew (simply amazing how efficient and expertly completed), the work warranty as well as the warranty on Boral Steel roofing, ensures we wont have to deal with our roof for decades to come. And we also got a bonus of gutter shields so I don't have to climb up on the roof to clean out the fantastic seamless gutters. The new skylights are vastly superior to what we had (recommended by our sales rep Doug). Don't know If I get to add a picture of the work done for us, however, we could not be more pleased with Roofing Force. Simply awesome to work with and the end project result is more than we had hoped for. As far as price, just a few more dollars than their nearest competitor, but when looking at how long Roofing Force has been doing steel roofs, and the length of time their work force has been doing roofing (the crew working for us had 10-16 years of experience per individual with Roofing Force - they knew what they were doing), the buyer simply can not get a better deal or end result. Would without hesitation recommend Roofing Force for not only roofs, but their expertise in seamless gutter and sky lights.
Description of Work
Roof, sky lite, and gutters
gutter repair, roofing, skylights
Bernard B.
10/19/2020
Never got an official quote and never heard back from them. The guy seemed knowledgeable, but we never heard back after he evaluated the roof.
Description of Work
Never heard back after they came out.
gutter repair
Brenda B.
09/16/2020
Very professional. Gave honest assessment of roof conditions. We decided to wait until spring to complete project.
Description of Work
Roofing estimate
Todd D.
09/11/2020
Like other reviewers, we also had a very positive experience. Every person we interacted with at Roofing Force was professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and service oriented. The roofer started earlier than promised, answered our questions, worked hard, and cleaned up after the work was done. We had multiple areas that needed work and we also asked the roofer to repair all gaps that could possibly leak. I was able to compare before and after pictures of the work, which was helpful since we are not keen on climbing up onto our roof. We could have gone with a cheaper quote but the quality from Roofing Force was worth the few extra dollars we paid. We will use them again.
Description of Work
Roof repairs
Bill H.
06/04/2020
Still waiting for insurance determination
Description of Work
Roof & gutter storm damage
Art D.
03/05/2020
My wife and I had I minor leak in our old roof, so we sought multiple quotes for roof and gutter replacement. Roofing Force responded quickly. They provided a quote for standard shingles that was very competitive and for stone-coated steel as well. We hadn’t really considered this option. It cost more, but it’s more durable and offers energy benefits our old house needed. Roofing Force worked with us on price, got a crew out during a break in the weather, and got the old roof off and the new roof on in about two days. The installation is great and looks amazing. We had a few minor nits that they promptly resolved to our satisfaction. We’re very happy with the product, the installation, and our experience with everyone involved in our project. We would recommend Roofing Force to anyone looking to have roofing or gutter work performed.
Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement
Andrew H.
02/06/2020
Old asphalt roof was removed, new roof was installed in Nov '19 and it still looks brand new as of Mar '22
Description of Work
Steel Shake Roof Install
Rita P.
10/03/2019
Rick Davis was great to work with, and always willing to answer questions in a timely manner. Rick dropped by several times to check on the work. All of the crew were excellent and very accomodating.
Description of Work
Gutters, downspouts, painting, pressure washing, staining fences and porches
Category
gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, pressure washing
Mant L.
10/01/2019
They showed up when they said they would and got our roof replaced quickly.
Description of Work
Roofing
Tim R.
09/30/2019
Great pricing. Great communication. Great work. Happy customer!
Description of Work
Roofing
Rebeta A.
09/04/2019
It was awesome, they did a very good job, do the work and clean up after themselves. They were very professional and they did it all in one day.
Description of Work
They put on a new roof and put on new ceiling in our utility room.
Sophie P.
04/26/2016
They were efficient and they go beyond. They make sure the customer is satisfied and clean up every day.
Description of Work
Replaced our roof
Keith M.
11/09/2014
The company is located about 500 miles from my house - I never met them, we had a couple of conversations and signed the deal. Before calling them, I went through six months of hassles with other roofers. Many companies do not know how to install this type of roof properly or they want you to sign up for a and quot;one day onlyand quot; price. Also, other manufacturers do not have as good a warranty (lifetime on product). This is a small ranch house with about 2,000 sq feet of roof. Price was 3 to 4 times the cost of asphalt roofing quotes, but with the energy savings and the durability of product, it should pay for itself. Before calling Marc Rummel, I purchased a satellite report that gave all of the slopes,planes, and the exact sq footage of the roof, and I read and quot;The Effects of Infrared-Blocking Pigments and Deck Venting on Stone-Coated Residential Roofs and quot; by William A Miller. Both of those resources really helped when it came to the contract. Marc answered all of my questions, and since we both worked out all of the minor details up front the installation was a breeze. The materials were dropped off the day before, and the 3 man crew installed it in one day. If the house does get hit with a tornado, I am confident that the whole house will fair better with this type of roof. Curb appeal is off the charts, and we are constantly getting comments on how well it looks.The only negative was getting the actual lifetime warranty from Gerard, and Midwest Lifetime Roof Systems doesn't have anything to do with the actual manufacturers warranty. They provide you with a warranty card that has to be sent into Gerard. I am thankful that I sent the warranty card in by certified mail, because they were to slow on getting the warranty back to me.
Description of Work
Midwest Lifetime Roof Systems installed a counter-batten wood grid on top of the existing asphalt roof, and they applied a stone coated steel roof by Gerard roofing.
Matthew S.
06/29/2013
Marc, Todd, and Carlos were great to work with. They were very professional and courteous. Actually, they were very friendlly. The 3-man crew that did all of the work on my house were very good. They were punctual, hard-working, and detail orientated...all qualities that I appreciated. Anytime I called Marc, Todd, or Carlos...they always answered their cell phone or called me right back. They were very responsive. I'm very pleased with the entire experience and would highly recommend them!
Description of Work
Tear off old wood shingle roof, put down new decking, install new stone-coated metal roof and gutters.
JANE M.
06/17/2013
They did not install our roof but repaired it free of charge since they took over the roofer who did install it. Great guy and the leak is gone.
Description of Work
Repair leaks
Lyle G.
06/04/2013
They did things like they said they would. They did a better job then previous roofers I had. I used more expensive materials then most.
Description of Work
I used Midwest Lifetime Roof Systems, Inc. to replace the roof.
Larry M.
04/22/2013
Very professional from start to finish. Hard-working crew. Excellent work.
Description of Work
New stone-coated steel roof and new Gutters.
Ed W.
08/08/2011
Most recently I called to have the company address a couple of issues with my roof which was 4 year old by now. In only a couple of days they had a service crew over even though I told them it was not urgent. The lead person on the crew was Lupe and he got right to work looking at my issues and coming up with a good solution regarding areas where birds had been building nests in certain areas of our roofing. The fixes were cosmetically appealing and should last for a very long time. The other issue which I thought was due to the new roof was a problem with the design of our cupola allowing water to get into our house during driving rain storms. I will get up on the roof and try to fix it this fall after it cools down somewhat. On the original installation we had the old wood shingles torn off and new sheeting installed. Then we requested ice shield fabric be installed in all the valleys as a personal preference, probably not necessary due to the design and install of the metal roofing. Their price was competitive but not the lowest. However, since they had the most experience of any other roofers in the area in installing the metal roofs we chose them to do our roof. I would agree with another reviewer that did not like their payment terms. It seems that you are purchasing all their materials and more upfront, but since it was their policy and they are a reputable company not some scammer that tries to get all the money up front then skip out we paid them accordingly. It took awhile for the roofing materials to be delivered then it took a while before they began working on our roof. Carlos got the crew started and would check in on the progress frequently, though not every day. He was our main point of contact during the process. Our job took over a week due to all the tear off work and the numerous peaks and valleys in our roof design. They made sure there was adequate venting installed and they covered all exposed vent pipes, flashings, etc. with matching stone granulates to make everything blend in perfectly. Though we have spent over $150K on other renovations, additions, etc to our home, we still get more compliments on the roof than we have on anything else. We're enjoying the expensive look of the roofing, the warranty and the fact that whenever it comes to it the roof will be one of the main selling points of our house. All that and just for a little more than the top of the line composite shingles. We're glad we did it and we would do it again without question. Our second roofing experience came when we did a room addition to the house about two years later. We had an architect design the addition which included the new roof line. The building contractor determined that the pitch of the roof on the architect plans in actuality did not meet the old roof correctly on the major portion of the addition so he changed it accordingly. Then when Midwest got out to do the roofing Carols pointed out that the design of the small section of roof that came down over the elevator shaft would not look very good once it was roofed and did an on the fly drawing changing the design to be much more aesthetic. The builder rebuilt that roof section accordingly and Midwest completed the roofing. That attention to detail and how it would make our roof look meant a lot to us and it proved to us that we had made the best choice in hiring Midwest. We would highly recommend a metal roof to anyone considering it and we would even more highly recommend using Midwest Lifetime Roofing to do the installation.
Description of Work
Most recently a service call regarding a couple of issues with the roof. Previously additional roofing due to a room addition after the original roofing was installed and initially the replacement of an old wood shingle roof with a new metal roof.
Pamela S.
07/17/2011
I noticed staining on the ceiling in one of my rooms on the second floor. Because we have had a couple of hail storms in the area, and several of my neighbors had roof repairs, I wanted to have the roof checked and repaired as needed. I purchased my house with a two-year old roof that had been installed by Horn Brothers, who were subsequently bought by Midwest Lifetime Roofing. MIdwest had the files for the house and we made an appointment. Mark called me days earlier than I had assumed would happen and was out that same day to look at the roof. We also talked about the skylight that was over 20 years old and needed to be replaced. Mark took care of getting the roofers out the next day and they not only fixed the roof but measured, purchased and installed the skylight. All of this within three days - start to finish. I highly recommend this company but you have to understand that they specialize in steel roofing and have limited composite installers. If you remember this, you'll have a great experience with realistic expectations on timing. As a representative of the company, Mark was very professional, knowledgable and helpful.
Description of Work
Roof repair. Skylight replacement.
Carol B.
07/15/2011
Midwest Lifetime Roof System are nice people but they have kept me waiting for a full week. Monday July 11, I was told I would receive a call confirming my roof inspection. Its now Friday and I haven't heard from them. Our house is currently on the market and we're looking to have our minor roofing problem squared away soon. If possible we would like Midwest Lifetime Roof Systems to give us a call.
Description of Work
Would like Midwest Lifetime Roof Systems to come back out and inspect the roof they previously installed.
Robert A.
06/29/2011
Very professionally - start to finish
Description of Work
Installed new stone-coated steel roofing system and gutters/downspouts.
ROBYN A.
01/13/2011
The cost for steel is higher, but it is promoted as a 100 year product, so we figured it was worth it. Scott our salesperson was very nice and worked with us on the cost. The installation crew was efficient and curteous, and cleaned the yard of debris daily before they left. They went above and beyond to ensure the area was safe (we have 2 small kids). They did a beautiful job and we've gotten lots of compliments on the new roof. Overall we are very pleased!
Description of Work
We decided to re-roof our home with a steel roof (we originally had wood shake).
Michael R.
12/22/2010
They were our choice based upon price and product along with receiving 4 other bids. The other bids ranged from various products like wood, asphalt, and lifetime products. We chose the Gerald product. It looks great and the company offered many references along with addresses of completed products. We agreed to a contract on Wednesday and based upon availability because of closed streets on their other projects they were able to start by Friday and complete by Tuesday. Great crew and ownership was very easy and friendly to deal with. It ended up less expensive for a lifetime roof. Company was very easy to deal with to check our roof after completion and also after a later siding remodel. Good company and a good group of owners and staff. We have recommended to another homeowner in neighborhood and they were also pleased.
Description of Work
Replacement of wood shake roof with Gerald Lifetime Roof.