Louie & Son Excavating

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

13 W Raintree Rdg

Mound City, KS 66056

WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES. Husband & Wife owner-operated company Top-notch Grading, Utilities, Demolition, Retaining Walls Large or Small...

excavating (7)drain pipe installation (3)basement waterproofing (2)

10/29/2019

Danny N.

Excellent! I was in direct contact with Louie the whole time, he quoted a fair offer for the work to be done, only needed photos for the estimate, and answered all of my questions in excellent detail. He also got me in much sooner than any of the competition could even come out for a physical estimate.

Description of Work
Leaking basement window needed to be resolved and sealed.

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

05/29/2019

Elizabeth S.

Louis was one of three estimates we got and was the best by far. We wanted him to clear out trees, level the area and get gravel delivered and spread. He is the owner of this business so I was dealing directly with the decision maker. He was able to get out to our house quickly and showed up earlier than expected, fine by me! He worked all day for two days until the job was done and done well. We are very happy with the work. He also does concrete work and when we get ready to clear more space or have a patio poured we will definitely call Louis.

Description of Work
Area cleared of trees, leveled and gravel spread

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

12/08/2018

Roxanne D.

Although I accepted a lower bid on my repair, I wanted to give this company a well deserved good review. Had an emergency with my basement leaking. Louie Warner was the only one who responded on a Saturday evening, then came out Sunday morning to give a free estimate, and was also right on time. Very professional and helpful. Their prices seem fair, and below some of the others I've contacted. He also quoted me a lower price to replace my sewer line! Just might be using his services for that. Highly recommend this company. Nice to know there is someone you can count on during the weekend.

Description of Work
Installation of drainage pipe for a leaky basement

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate the review I hope project your went well maybe time. Thanks Louie & Sons Excavating

11/14/2018

Kia B.

Louie did a great job on my backyard. i needed quite a bit of work performed. He was very thorough and he even identified and corrected other problems with erosion in my yard that I had not noticed. I got other bids and Louie by far was the most reasonable in price. He was professional, fair and courteous. He did a great job communicating and explaining all of the work to be performed.

Description of Work
Excavating, Grading, Erosion Control, Topsoil and Seeding

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Review for Louie & Son Excavating - 13 W Raintree Rdg, Mound City, KS - 37551520

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We really appreciate the kind words our goal is to please our customers. Thanks Louie & Sons Excavating

11/05/2018

Jane L.

I am very happy with the work done. Louie and his help were very nice. Will keep them in mind for future projects!

Description of Work
Had foundation regraded

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

That nice to hear kind words from our customers I tell the crew the things customers say about them kind a pumps them up. Knowing people appreciate them.Thanks Louie & Sons Excavating

11/05/2018

Barry K P.

After agreement was reached on price, contractor arrived on site within just a couple days and competently completed all the work in 1.5 days.

Description of Work
Demolation and removal of old mobile home and clean up of the site.

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we like to hear from our customers we appreciate the projects they give us. Louie & Sons Excavating.

10/25/2018

Chris ..

Louie did great. They may have been slightly less experienced in the drainage because the pipes were a little large. But in the other aspects they were great and knowledgeable,. Overall they are professorial and we were pleased.

Description of Work
regraded the back, front, and side yards. Installed new window wells. installed drainage.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

10/25/2018

Lee S.

They did a great job, very pleased. He has given us great advice for the future. Cleaned up after the job and very professional

Description of Work
sump pump installation.

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]. We try to please our customers they are the ones that make it happen. Thanks Louie & Sons Excavating

Excavating,Grading,Concrete,Demo,Utilities