American Exteriors

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2009

4.3

General Remodeling

American Exteriors LLC has been offering custom built replacement windows and maintenance free siding products to residents throughout the Midwest and Western United States since 1983. In fact, we continue to grow daily. Homeowners that are looking for replacement windows or vinyl siding reach out to American Exteriors daily- and the reason why is American Exteriors not only sells exterior replacement products, we manufacture them as well....

The Gutter Guys LLC

We can fix about anything. We do gutter, fascia and soffit repair and cleaning. We cut lawns, tile and brick work, cleaning and hauling away, pick up and delivery service and great customer service will be included free of charge! Please feel free to contact us for your every need.

Mr. Handyman of Northeast Johnson County

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. You also want someone you can trust in your home. Our technicians are Employees, not subcontractors. They are Insured and bonded, you can trust them in your home. Our techs have at least 20 years experience in the trade. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches Our motto of "On Time, Done Right" says it all.

Offers by Mr. Handyman of Northeast Johnson County on Angi
Lindle Painting & Contracting (816) 838-4866

Call or text me directly (816) 838-4866 for immediate response. Lindle Painting is a small company that will stay a small company in order to preserve ethics, concentrated customer service, & relations. You will receive more than a free estimate. You will be given cost effective options on design, & help coordinating the right colors. This company will give you the most thorough preparation your home has ever had. Next comes a methodical, detailed application of the highest grade products. We employ only honest, motivated workers. Employees are rewarded for perfection instead of speed Your home will look good for years, & above all, be protected from the elements. Most wood rot, warped siding, & excessive peeling is accepted as ''due'' with the home's age. In reality, the larger portion of damage is inherent of inadequate products & methods. Methods which are typical teachings to the common paint crew. We have superior methods & are happy to answer questions & give explanations all the way through the job. You will have complete confidence in our work & be 100% satisfied with your investment.

01/15/2018

Two great men who made good, steady progress in cold conditions. Final product looks great.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding

Category siding

08/22/2017

Install was fine, leading up to the install was not. Poor communication from the gentlemen sent out to measure. Also poor communication from the scheduler. Quality of the window seems fine, but not sure it was worth the price paid?

Description of Work
replace and wrap a window. Wrap an existing window.

08/11/2017

Super. My sales rep, Rich was a very nice guy who didn't try to feed me a bunch of bull. The guys that did the install were great. I recommend working with this company. Awesome experience!

Description of Work
New Guttering

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

08/01/2017

Great response on initial request for windows. Rep provided several options and demonstrated their windows qualities vs others (specialized seal). I like that the warranty is transferable! The guys that came to install the windows were efficient and didn't stop until all windows were completely installed. I expected them to take two days, but only one day. They cleaned up and showed me all the fea...

Description of Work
9 replacement windows

07/11/2017

I have to admit they really are great windows but I knew in my heart of hearts that I overpaid for them. I really know in my heart of hearts but it hard for me to know quality from money amount. When the man was sitting with me at the kitchen table going over everything I thought I wanted and dreamed of and we were able to get it financed and everything. I was fine but I knew in my heart I could h...

Description of Work
They installed all new windows.

Category replacement windows

Windows, manufactures and sells replacement windows, double pane, triple pane, sun clean self-cleaning glass, siding, entry & patio doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available