American Exteriors

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2009

4.3

General Remodeling

American Exteriors LLC has been offering custom built replacement windows and maintenance free siding products to residents throughout the Midwest and Western United States since 1983. In fact, we continue to grow daily. Homeowners that are looking for replacement windows or vinyl siding reach out to American Exteriors daily- and the reason why is American Exteriors not only sells exterior replacement products, we manufacture them as well....

Royal Contracting Solutions

Owens Corning Platinum Contractor! Royal Contracting Solutions is a small locally owned Roofing, Siding, Sunroom/Porch Enclosures, Painting Exterior, Decks and Porches. Our work area covers the entire Kansas City Metro. We have built our business on honesty & integrity. A majority of our business is from referrals. We can handle the task to take on any remodeling or roofing projects. Our team makes your home a top priority to ensure you are satisfied. We are licensed and insured through different manufactures. As a full service contractor we specialize in all types of insurance claims as well as any type of interior or exterior project.

Offers by Royal Contracting Solutions on Angi
Downunder Roofing

Local family owned business you can trust, as our mission is to provide the highest level of customer service and construction expertise, creating long-lasting relationships.

Offers by Downunder Roofing on Angi
Honest Abe Roofing Kansas City

Honest Abe Roofing has been installing, repairing, and maintaining residential roofs since 2005. It is our goal to bring a customer service focus to the roofing industry. We are aware that we are providing a very important and necessary service to many homes, so we work incredibly hard to provide the best possible roofing at the most competitive pricing. All of our customers are very important to us, and we want to give them a perfect roof to protect their home and keep them comfortable. Each of our professionals is fully certified and has passed extensive background checks and drug tests, so you can rest easy knowing you have a completely reliable team of experts working on your home.

01/15/2018

Two great men who made good, steady progress in cold conditions. Final product looks great.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding

Category siding

08/22/2017

Install was fine, leading up to the install was not. Poor communication from the gentlemen sent out to measure. Also poor communication from the scheduler. Quality of the window seems fine, but not sure it was worth the price paid?

Description of Work
replace and wrap a window. Wrap an existing window.

08/11/2017

Super. My sales rep, Rich was a very nice guy who didn't try to feed me a bunch of bull. The guys that did the install were great. I recommend working with this company. Awesome experience!

Description of Work
New Guttering

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

08/01/2017

Great response on initial request for windows. Rep provided several options and demonstrated their windows qualities vs others (specialized seal). I like that the warranty is transferable! The guys that came to install the windows were efficient and didn't stop until all windows were completely installed. I expected them to take two days, but only one day. They cleaned up and showed me all the fea...

Description of Work
9 replacement windows

07/11/2017

I have to admit they really are great windows but I knew in my heart of hearts that I overpaid for them. I really know in my heart of hearts but it hard for me to know quality from money amount. When the man was sitting with me at the kitchen table going over everything I thought I wanted and dreamed of and we were able to get it financed and everything. I was fine but I knew in my heart I could h...

Description of Work
They installed all new windows.

Category replacement windows

Windows, manufactures and sells replacement windows, double pane, triple pane, sun clean self-cleaning glass, siding, entry & patio doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available