iRESTORE

With Angi since September 2015

4201 Millersville Rd. Suite 200

Indianapolis, IN 46205

iRestore Roofing & Restoration Vision & Core Values: Building the highest quality product, adhering to manufacturer specifications with the best available means and methods, while maintaining a rich cultural office environment with an honest, positive, friendly spirit. Enthusiastically serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Brownsburg and the surrounding areas. Licensed, Insured, Bonded, and Certified with the largest manufacturers in the nation. Services we provide include: Roofing- Commercial and Residential (Asphalt, Slate, Wood Shake, Copper, Clay Tile, EPDM, TPO, PVC), Siding- Residential (Fiber Cement, Vinyl, Metal), Gutters- Commercial and Residential (Copper, Aluminum, Galvanized), Windows- Residential (Marvin, Anderson), Painting- Interior and Exterior (Benjamin Moore)....

11/26/2021

Tom H.

iRESTORE Roofing and Restoration, and their Project Manager Blake Kumler, are great. I got estimates from four roofing companies for replacement of my roof and gutters due to hail damage. I am happy that I chose iRESTORE. Blake stands out. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of home improvement. He saw details which might complicate the roofing job, details that other contractors didn't even mention. He is great at explaining the job, coordinating, and keeping you informed. He knows the insurance industry inside-out. I like his philosophy that he not only wants to do what is right for the customer, but also wants to do what is right for the home. He knows his crews and their members well, and he goes above and beyond to take care of them. As a result he has crews who are hard working, professional, and seem expert to me. He stands out for giving individualized attention to customers. He doesn't take on large numbers of jobs, so he can afford to give one to one attention. Most of all I appreciated how he handles any problems that inevitably pop-up in any major home improvement job. When I noted that my new roof had changed water flow in a valley to create a small problem, he didn't question my observation and he didn't get defensive. Instead, he immediately sent out an experienced crew member to install a solution. I give iRESTORE and Blake Kumler 5 stars. They're a cut above the others.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/30/2018

Jennie H.

came out and checked it out but never call back with quote. Called and left message but nothing.

Description of Work
called for leak in ceiling of garage

11/29/2017

Lloyd B.

Very professional. Cleaned up area, touched up flashing nearby, notified when coming and going.

Description of Work
Inspect and repair roof boot for sewer stack pipe

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback, we appreciate your business!

10/08/2017

Joe D.

They contacted me a did a great job of correcting the issue. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Roof repair

[Member Name Removed], Would you please be able to give me a little more information about your project?

10/05/2017

Karen G.

Work was done correctly and on time. Communication was good as it kept us updated and informed as to what was going on

Description of Work
After a hail storm we had a roof replaced and siding fixed.

Category roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed] We would like to thank you for taking time to leave us positive feedback, thanks for the opportunity!

09/27/2017

Linda H.

They contacted me right away and a gentleman came out and did a very good job of inspecting the roof. He made some suggestions for possible work on my roof and promised me a quote in a few days. About a week later he called and apologized for not getting me the quote yet and said he would get me one right away. It has been almost 2 months and I never received a quote. I was very pleased with the inspection of the roof but wished he would have followed through with the quote.

Description of Work
I bought a special through Angie's List for a roof inspection

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for taking time to give us feedback, we dropped the ball on this one, (i sincerely apologize) we’ve made adjustments to better serve our clients for the upcoming busy season. I hope we have another opportunity in the future should you need our services. Sincerely iRestore Mgmt

08/16/2017

Molly I.

We recently had several contractors out to investigate wind and hail damage on our roof and siding. After reviewing the contractors and rates, we decided to work with iRestore and specifically Seth Johnson. After walking the roof line and reviewing the photos and damages, Seth worked with us and our adjuster to draw up the recommendations. Having worked with general contractors before, Seth gave us timelines and updated us when and issue arose. The total services we went through with iRestore were: new roofing, new siding, and some remedial work on some soffits. We would strongly encourage working with iRestore and asking for Seth Johnson.

Description of Work
New Roof New Siding New Gutters

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding

Thank you for taking time to give us some positive feedback, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Respectfully, Michael Boaz

07/29/2017

JOHN & JULIE S.

We're professional, quick response for estimate-highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof, gutter repair also broken rafter

07/24/2017

Julie B.

Long story short. it took 4 months to complete a 1-hour job. The owner apologized. Said he was embarrassed by the situation and that the company had let go of the employee we had been working with and would send someone out later in the day to fix the issue. Long version They never even contacted me until I left a negative review in July ... over a month later. Then blamed me for being difficult to contact. Yet none of the calls or emails we had made in a month had been returned. The next week they sent someone to take a look. More than a month later an estimate was given to replace my entire home gutter system for a few thousand dollars. Not only was this NOT what we asked for but the estimate did not even include ANY specific line items. Called them back to ask why they thought our seamless aluminum gutter system that was less than 5 years old needed to be replaced entirely. My husband was told that since that since the gutter system was so new the new price was $750, but they still refused to provide an estimate with line item details. He was told they would provide a detailed estimate. Fast forward to October. Receive another call from them asking to complete the replacement work. After some conversation, we agreed to have them estimate again. They came out the next day. This time they too were shocked that anyone would say the entire system needed to be replaced. The owner said he was embarrassed about the situation and it should have never happened. He said it was a super easy fix and would have someone out in the afternoon to repair it. Later that same day they arrived and the actual repair took less than an hour. The owner indicated they had let go of the person we had worked with over the summer. Which is odd because the person I spoke with in July claimed to also be the owner. Brian (other reviews claim the owner is Clayton who really knows) apologized many times and he has left many messages since the work was actually completed. He even told my husband they would send a refund check because the fix cost less than what we paid. How any company can come out for $99 baffles me, let alone have funds to refund. We had expected to spend something to repair the gutter and for it to take a couple of weeks to get on a work schedule. Neither of these things happened. While we are happy to have the work finally completed, it is still concerning that it would take any company so long to resolve such an issue. Especially, when Brian told my husband the former employee did similarly embarrassing work all summer. Other reviews from past years blame now fired project managers for embarrassing work too. Really!? It takes an entire 1/4 of the year including a negative review to realize that your employee is attempting to defraud your customers, by providing non-detailed estimates of work that does not need to be completed. We are no longer baffled about the 'refund'. The final concern about this company arrived today by voicemail. It seems the only reason any work was completed at such a price was to resolve the negative review - not to actually reflect reality or do the right thing. It simply means iRestore thinks it is OK to buy a positive review by sending us a check. Again, REALLY?!! Angie's list is about honest verified reviews. Not purchased ones. If reviews are bought and paid for now that Home Advisor is in charge - the least Home Advisor could do is to mark those reviews with a company spokesperson tag. That way those of us that use the site can know which reviews were provided compensation and which were not. Also would be nice to know which companies pay to have listings and which are added by a member leaving a review. Bottom line. We finally had work completed. Is it the best work ever? Nope, but it will do. Does this company deserve the grade A they have on Angie's List? I guess they can have whatever grade they are willing to buy.

Description of Work
Explained on from that the gutter along the south side of the house had pulled away from the fascia board and brought the fascia board with it in one area. A single run gutter along the edge of a single story. The entire area impacted less than 50 feet. (Busy fighting cancer the last 2 years and not cleaning the gutters caused the issue.) In an attempt to resolve: Purchased $99 for $200 in service on June 19. Completed contact form with phone number dates and locations.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed] & Jywanza, I understand your frustration and accept your statements as your attempt to vent no matter how inaccurate or misguided they are. Our only intention was to provide you the quality service that you deserved as a customer of ours and present a small gesture to try and help make amends for the period you waited for the work to be done, this was not a buy-off or anything like that. Below, I will address each point that you have made against us as a company. 1st - My name is Bryan, I am the manager of iRestore, not the owner. I did not claim to be the owner; and I can tell you without reservation the owner of iRestore cares very much about each of our clients and the experience they have with iRestore, whether they leave a review or not. 2nd - You are correct with your understanding of why your project had fallen so far from our attention; we did rely on an employee to take care of you and when we found out what he had done, and the way he handled your project. We worked quickly to resolve the issue with no cost to you; not for a better review, but to try and give you a better experience at the end of our working relationship. 3rd - I wasn't going to address this; because it is so far from the truth, but I could not just let it stand. We have never paid a customer to change a review or give us a better review than we deserved. We have had customer(s) edit a review; one that I am aware of, because of an error or something that left the client less than happy with our service was brought to our attention and we quickly fixed it. Your situation is no different, I tried to call you, and finally reached Jywanza and explained to him that we were embarrassed by the amount of time you had been waiting and that I was going to get your project completed at no cost to you. I also, without your request, initiated the refund of the money you paid Angie's List for the repair ($99). We chose to send you the check for $100 even though we never received any payment from Angie's List or you; we refunded you money that was never paid to us as an attempt to rectify the situation. Your misunderstanding of our intentions in providing you the free repair and the refund of the money you paid Angie's List is less understandable. We, at no time, suggested that we would provide the service at no charge, or a refund contingent on you changing the poor review. We only suggested, that if you were pleased with how we have resolved things for you, that we would appreciate a revised review. I did make sure I was clear with Jywanza and on the voicemails to you that this was not something we expected or demanded, that it was only a request based on whether you felt it was warranted and fair. Angie's List has been and will continue to be a great platform for people to gain some form of confidence in the choice they make when needing a service done. For you to state that our A rating is based on us buying reviews is unfair and untrue. For Angie's List to allow your statement to be read by others is equally unfair. We tried very hard to right a wrong, and make you whole without cost to you. In return from you, we as a company are disparaged and accused of actions that we find appalling. We are a company that has a strong foundation in doing the right thing for our clients, providing quality workmanship and service, and being very fair with our pricing for our work. We apologize for the way you feel and are still open to working with you to make things right; considering that you feel what we have done is not enough. Regards, Bryan Johnson - Sales Manager - iRestore LLC

06/24/2017

Greg J.

At first, it was excellent. The project manager was professional and responsive. He took the time to educate me on the work that was to be complete. In fact..... there were 2 others in the neighborhood that used him as well because they were impressed with what had been done so far. After the roof was replaced, there were some problems with the subcontractors. First, the gutter guy missed a downspout, which never ended up getting fixed. I was told that the extra downspout wasn't necessary to meet code... That wasn't the issue... the issue was I wanted an extra, and meeting the minimum code was not what I had bid. Okay, let this one slide Then, there were were problems scheduling the drywall contractors to finish up some interior work. This took some extra coordination due to the rental tenants living in the duplex. One of my tenants was upset when a contractor showed up one morning without any notice. She became even more frustrated that he didn't speak English and there was no contractor. After this, irestore pretty much gave up on finishing the job. I ended up doing the drywall and paint myself. After this, I couldn't even get them to send me a final bill. It took me 6 MONTHS just to get an invoice! After countless emails and voice mains, I finally received it, and paid it right away, dispute some of these frustrations. After my tenant moved out I went up in the attic to check out the details. There was a stink pipe that had been broken off and letting water leak in. The water was dripping inside a wall, and luckily most had been caught by a tarp I had left up in the attic last year. No one would have noticed this had I not taken the extra effort to check it out. When I called to follow up, the owner took no responsibility. When I told him about the issues with the drywall contractor, he told me that he fired the project manager so he wasn't surprised to hear I had those issues. My thoughts, I gave this guy $30,000 of work (my house and the 2 neighbors). Shouldn't you take my complaints a little more seriously???? Instead you just push the blame onto someone else. Good luck. I'm sure you will have a lot of success, but I am done using Irestore for any of my properties.

Description of Work
I had a roof replaced in October of 2016 at a rental property (duplex) that I own.

Category gutter repair,roofing

The Truth: Mr. [Member Name Removed] is correct about the first part of his review; He did refer us to other customers We did miss a downspout, initially. There was a delay in invoicing Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We did terminate the previous project manager. Our Experience: I would like to take an opportunity to respond to the remainder of Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s ([Member Name Removed]) Review with our perspective. Our operations manager Lee went out to inspect the project and noticed a Satellite Clamped onto the galvanized vent pipe. We notified [Member Name Removed]'s via text message w/photo and advised him that this was the cause of the broken vent pipe. This is the reason that [Member Name Removed] had a tarp up in his attic, as he was aware of this issue. Initially, we were not aware of the issue, and when it was brought my attention I called [Member Name Removed] immediately (as a 2nd layer of communication to Lee's initial communication to [Member Name Removed]) and informed him that galvanized plumbing is problematic and will rust and breakdown at the threads (see photo). We also asked [Member Name Removed] if he had any remodeling going on inside the home, as its common for a plumber to crank on the pipe from below and break this weak link. [Member Name Removed] said he had other contractors in the home and that its a possibility, we explained to him how these things happened and that its likely the Satellite dish acting as a sail or his inside contractors had broken this pipe. At that time we had no idea that the tarp had been up there for a year (which clearly indicates [Member Name Removed] had this problem initially). We offered for our plumbing to get involved as this pipe would need repaired. [Member Name Removed] informed us that he had already gotten up there and "rigged" a temporary fix with tape and caulk, I explained to him that the pipe is clearly full of rust and sediment and that this problem would likely return very soon for an array of reasons. (Rain Water, Venting, etc.) [Member Name Removed] assured me that he had solved the problem and we ended our phone call both amicably & professionally. After getting notification of this review on Sunday I was confused, so I called [Member Name Removed] to discuss and asked him what had happened. [Member Name Removed] informed me that the vent pipe leaked again after this Friday's rainstorm and he was frustrated with us. Our Takeaway: To turn a negative into positive, we will improve our project manager training so they can anticipate these types of scenario's. This will give us the ability to better apprise and educate our valued clientele. In Closing: I could not be happier with our current team at iRestore, we have a group of individuals that truly strive to provide the best product within our means. Respectfully, Michael Boaz