Armored Lock & Security, LLC

Founded 2019 • With Angi since September 2019

6416 Brushwood Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46241

( No Automotive Lock Services Offered) Our Commercial and Residential Locksmith services are exceptional and we ensure that none of our clients have to think twice in the future while they recommend Armored Lock & Security to others. Our professional technicians are the best chosen locksmiths who

12/15/2021

Ryan S.

We hired Armored Lock & Security to rekey our new home. They were very professional and very responsive and kept us in the loop on when they were arriving. Sean was very friendly and great to work with throughout the entire process. Would definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
Rekey Home

10/28/2021

Paul J.

Great! Armored responded to my bid request right away and called to schedule and appointment. They explained costs of their services and what they possibly could look for and find with my problem. They showed up right on time same day I spoke with them. Professional and courteous, they explained my issued and my door was fixed very quickly. They also fixed another issue with my the second door handle which had been sticking. I would use them again!

Description of Work
Fix jammed deadbolt

04/10/2021

Jay N.

Excellent, professional, dependable locksmith. Sean was very personable and helpful, and provided efficient re-key service. In addition to an automated text when he was on his way, he called me to check in. When I asked for added, unanticipated help changing out a deadbolt, he took care of it right away at a great price. Locks and keys worked great. He is clearly detail-oriented and cares about the customer. And I felt the value was excellent, especially with the Angie's List discount. I would certainly use Armored Lock again and recommend highly!

Description of Work
Re-key, install deadbolt

02/20/2021

Alex E.

Called several locksmiths at midnight when I realized I left my keys inside, I felt most comfortable with him so I called him back. He came right away, got me in, gave me a great price. He was very personable and respectful. Would highly recommend him for anything with locks!

Description of Work
Get into my apartment.

01/29/2021

Kelly S.

Great. Sean contacted me within minutes of submitting a quote request through Angie's List. He's a very nice, friendly man and came out shortly after speaking to fix my locks. Everything works great now and I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Deadbolt and regular door lock were sticking

01/06/2021

Sonia S.

With the purchase of our new home, this professional came and keyed all the locks to the same key; had to replace and move around several pieces of hardware; fix a door security issue; even keyed a padlock; and he did it all in a very timely manner, right after our closing. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed; some new hardware.

12/25/2020

Anya R.

He responded right away to my query; came on time, diagnosed what was wrong with the lock, took it apart and cleaned it, put it back and it has worked perfectly since then. He was professional and pleasant and I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Front door lock was stuck in the locked position

12/19/2020

Jeffrey B.

re-key of several locks

Description of Work
Sean did a terrific job! He is professional, personable and conscientious. I would highly recommend him for any locksmith work and would use him again, should we have need of a locksmith. Fair pricing, flexible and trustworthy

12/04/2020

THOMAS P.

good did a great job

Description of Work
changed the locks on 2 doors

10/21/2020

Holly L.

Very professional, new locks and keys came out great and service was FAST!

Description of Work
Locks were replaced and new keys were made

10/18/2020

Scott A.

Went excellent Sean was punctual and honest. He called back quickly and was right on time. The quote came out just as he had quoted.

Description of Work
Re-Keyed some locks and installed a new keypad lock.

10/11/2020

Danielle H.

Rekey new home

Description of Work
Sean was awesome! Quick quote and quick schedule. He walked us through how the locks work and gave us useful tips for lock boxes to hide a house key outside. A couple locks were slightly off, so he made a strike adjustment so you don’t have to push the door to get the deadbolt flipped. So excited to have all matching keys and peace of mind at our new home. Everything was so quick and easy, and such a great price. 10/10 would highly recommend

09/24/2020

Richard H.

Went great. Great service. Quick. Reasonable prices!

Description of Work
Front door lock repair and new locks on fence gates.

09/09/2020

cathy B.

He was able to get me into the cabinet and make a reasonable repair to the lock mechanism (broken when someone tried to break into the cabinet).

Description of Work
file cabinet lock was broken

09/05/2020

Ramon L.

It went well. Sean did a good job and professional; came on time, answered questions. And wore a mask a must in this pandemic.

Description of Work
Door lock latch

09/05/2020

VR I.

Sean was extremely responsive and very professional. Very knowledgeable. He told me the types of locks I needed to buy, and walked me through the process. He was punctual and did the work well. Very courteous.

Description of Work
Change locks on five entry doors, plus had a couple of small odd jobs which he also did. Total $400.

08/08/2020

ANN S.

PERFECTLY - would definitively recommend

Description of Work
Remove a padlock I no longer had a key for and replace a locking mechanism on a gate

07/28/2020

John B.

Very well!

Description of Work
Open safe lock and make new key.

05/12/2020

Arlene F.

It was fine. He was great. He was just efficient, friendly, and he cleaned up after himself. He did a really good job.

Description of Work
He got into a safe pin. He redid lock in the house.

12/28/2019

Bryan B.

Everything was great. I would recommend to everyone. It was nice to finally have someone come to our home for a service and perform it perfectly with no issues.

Description of Work
I had 6 locks rekeyed

12/28/2019

Jennifer K.

Very professional service. Would definitely use again if needed!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

10/07/2019

Kelly O.

It went great. They were easy to talk to and they explained very well to me.

Description of Work
They re-keyed more locks and repaired the panic exit.

10/03/2019

Carly B.

The door installation went great. This was no easy door installation because part of the door frame had to be built up to match the other side. There was also some painting that was involved before the door could be put up. The finished product looks great and works even better.

Description of Work
Storm door installation