Armored Lock & Security, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6416 Brushwood Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46241

Our Commercial and Residential Locksmith services are exceptional and we ensure that none of our clients have to think twice in the future while they recommend Armored Lock & Security to others. Our professional technicians are the best chosen locksmiths who have the knowledge of handling all the upgraded equipment for locksmith based tasks. We are also specialized to help you with all of your security camera needs. Call us now on (317) 331-0864 or book a service call online!...

locksmith (18)door installation (11)

10/28/2021

Great! Armored responded to my bid request right away and called to schedule and appointment. They explained costs of their services and what they possibly could look for and find with my problem. They showed up right on time same day I spoke with them. Professional and courteous, they explained my issued and my door was fixed very quickly. They also fixed another issue with my the second door handle which had been sticking. I would use them again!

Description of Work
Fix jammed deadbolt

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

04/10/2021

Excellent, professional, dependable locksmith. Sean was very personable and helpful, and provided efficient re-key service. In addition to an automated text when he was on his way, he called me to check in. When I asked for added, unanticipated help changing out a deadbolt, he took care of it right away at a great price. Locks and keys worked great. He is clearly detail-oriented and cares about the customer. And I felt the value was excellent, especially with the Angie's List discount. I would certainly use Armored Lock again and recommend highly!

Description of Work
Re-key, install deadbolt

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

02/20/2021

Called several locksmiths at midnight when I realized I left my keys inside, I felt most comfortable with him so I called him back. He came right away, got me in, gave me a great price. He was very personable and respectful. Would highly recommend him for anything with locks!

Description of Work
Get into my apartment.

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

Review for Armored Lock & Security, LLC - 6416 Brushwood Rd, Indianapolis, IN - 39204218

01/29/2021

Great. Sean contacted me within minutes of submitting a quote request through Angie's List. He's a very nice, friendly man and came out shortly after speaking to fix my locks. Everything works great now and I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Deadbolt and regular door lock were sticking

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/06/2021

With the purchase of our new home, this professional came and keyed all the locks to the same key; had to replace and move around several pieces of hardware; fix a door security issue; even keyed a padlock; and he did it all in a very timely manner, right after our closing. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed; some new hardware.

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/25/2020

He responded right away to my query; came on time, diagnosed what was wrong with the lock, took it apart and cleaned it, put it back and it has worked perfectly since then. He was professional and pleasant and I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Front door lock was stuck in the locked position

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

10/21/2020

Very professional, new locks and keys came out great and service was FAST!

Description of Work
Locks were replaced and new keys were made

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/18/2020

Went excellent Sean was punctual and honest. He called back quickly and was right on time. The quote came out just as he had quoted.

Description of Work
Re-Keyed some locks and installed a new keypad lock.

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

09/24/2020

Went great. Great service. Quick. Reasonable prices!

Description of Work
Front door lock repair and new locks on fence gates.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

09/09/2020

He was able to get me into the cabinet and make a reasonable repair to the lock mechanism (broken when someone tried to break into the cabinet).

Description of Work
file cabinet lock was broken

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Locksmith, Cameras, Access Control, Safes, and Doors.

Automotive