Sunset Mountain Tree Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8311 Westport Rd

Charlestown, IN 47111

Will service:New Albany Corydon Georgetown Greenville Jeffersonville Charlestown Marysville...

Resposiveness

tree service (10)lawn & landscaping (1)

04/28/2020

Very well done, they did a nice job and cleaned up afterwards. Price was reasonable. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove one tree, trim another tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

12/31/2019

great very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a tree cut down and stump remmoved

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for the review .You have a wonderful day hope to be of service to you in the future.

05/07/2019

Very well . did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming , removed bushes & general clean--up

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

01/03/2019

Tree had fallen in the woods behind my home and into my back yard. Needed tree to be cut up so I could remove it. Only difficult thing is I believe the phone number he has listed is a number to call that forwards you to his real phone number. So I was told to text him my address etc. He did not get it as I believe I texted the number on here and it was not his real number. Anyhow, after that small...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut up tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

I’m sorry for the mixup but I wanted to clarify this is My True number .When I am on the road driving my phone generates a text message to the person saying I’m not available right now. I’m sorry about this confusion we won’t do it again.

09/25/2018

Perfectly! He laid it exactly where it needed to go. Very efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large tree in a bad place so we needed it down. We did not need it cut up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

06/14/2018

Very professional. Cleaned up every bit of branches and leaves. Took precaution to avoid damaging my yard and neighbor’s yard with bucket truck. Had to remove and replace fence. It did take him 5 working days to complete job. This is a two man crew but several days only one was working. However, job was completed exactly as agreed and I am very pleased. Price was much cheaper than all other quotes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four large ash trees needed to be removed and a large oak tree trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

Thank you very much for the positive review. I am glad you were pleased with the work and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

04/08/2018

Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed and removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. I appreciate your input and I'd love to be of service to you again in the future.

09/25/2017

Jared does excellent work. . . on time and with professionalism. I would not hesitate to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2017

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me. I enjoyed doing business for you and hope to be able to help you, if you need service again in the future.

08/23/2013

Jared just made a random stop by my place when he was in the neighborhood taking care of a neighbor's trees. Turns out I had a tree in the front yard that had expired last year and I intended to have it taken out probably next year, but the timing was right and the price was right as well. Jared and his crew managed to get the tree down and cut up all in one Thursday afternoon. Nothing got damaged...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down and segment large oak in front yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

Thank you for your review. I do own a log splitter and can split wood also. I hope I can be of service to you again in the future.

Tree service, grinding, trim trunks, landscaping, trimming

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa