Oakwood Electric & Generator

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

237 N. Cass Avenue

Westmont, IL 60559

Welcome to Oakwood Electric & Generator We might be small, but we’re certainly experienced. We’ve been serving the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL for years and we look forward to providing you with the best lighting and electrical services in the area. We are third generation electrical contractors and we’ll always be flexible to your scheduling needs! Oakwood Lighting Electric Service is available to assist you with: Panel Upgrades Service Changeouts EV Car Charging Outlets Electrical Troubleshooting Ceiling fans Smoke detectors Landscape lighting Photo-cells Stand-by generators Hanging fixtures Recessed lighting And so much more! When you need quality electrical work done, come to the pros! We hope to become a business you can trust and rely on for life. Call Oakwood Electric & Generator today! Feel free to visit our website, located at the top of this profile, for more information....

electrician (196)lighting (54)generator service (39)ceiling fan installation (22)

04/12/2021

The task initially thought was simple but not. Kevin has great problem solving skills and was able to detect the root cause quickly. We highly recommend this company and we will hire them for our future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace light fixtures

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

Thank you very much for the kind review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

11/23/2020

fantastic experience and we are really picky and have a big house so it was also a complicated job and they did it perfect. very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had two generators installed for my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

09/23/2020

The company did give me an estimated: they wanted to charge me an extra 200 dollars for a ladder (some fixtures were about 20 feet obove ground), fan was 14 feet above ground. I thought this charge was preposterous. Used another service who did not charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan Replaced, two outdoor fixtures replaced.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

We did not complete any work for this customer. We only provided pricing over the telephone. It is unfortunate that he chose to leave a review when no work was completed.

09/07/2020

Made sure outlets were safe and I got exactly what I wanted, very experienced electrician. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change some damaged outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

07/20/2020

I hired Oakwood to remove and replace an old electrical panel in a house I was remodeling. They responded quickly and their price was fair. They were able to start the work quickly and they were on time and polite. I plan to hire them again for additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove/Replace Old Electrical Panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again.

07/16/2020

Great. Very easy company to do business with. I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend or relative

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
generator plus installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

We appreciate the kind words Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

07/11/2020

Excellent!! Pedro gave me a complete rundown on how the generator works and what I need to do to keep it running right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New standby generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

We enjoyed working with you Mr. Urgo!

05/29/2020

Excellent work! Showed up promptly and did quick efficient work. We love the new lights and the brighter kitchen. Will definitely be hiring for future jobs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old fixture and install of new can lights in kitchen

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

12/05/2019

Our first time using Oakwood. They responded same day which was helpful given that the circuit that was no longer working was the one our refrigerator was on. Raul came out to investigate. He explained everything as he was going along and what work would need to be done to fix it and was patient with our questions. Work was scheduled for following morning. Raul and Ken came the next day and did a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
run new circuit for kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

11/09/2019

The particular breaker was the one which controlled the furnace. Our house temp was down to 61 degrees. I called Oakwood because they said they provide emergency service. I was told I would have to wait until 4 PM but they would definitely come that day. The guys were actually early and they called to make sure I was home. Raul and Ed were very friendly and fast. I did have a coupon, but my servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced one breaker in circuit breaker box

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Electrical contractor electricians electrical services commercial electrical contractors residential electrical contractors lighting ceiling fans smoke detectors generators fixtures.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check