Arlington Acura

Auto Sales
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires

Arlington Acura In Palatine located in Palatine, Illinois treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations and as a car dealer, we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Additional Phone numbers - (877) 725-0518, (877) 800-5315, (846) 733-9954. Additional DBA - Arlington Acura In Palatine....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

10/02/2017

It's a little expensive. It took about a half hour. The facility is great. They have tv, wifi, coffee and warm cookies.

Description of Work
Oil change.

07/18/2017

It took them a little over an hour to do the oil change. Overall, it was average. The reason I took it to the dealer is it's where I bought the car. That was the main reason. I will continue to use them to the minor.

Description of Work
I was there about a week ago for the oil change.

Category

07/18/2017

I did the three-year financing. So, two more payments and I'm done. I had an idea of what I wanted when I went in. I pretty much found the price of the car through the internet.

Description of Work
I bought my car.

Category

07/22/2016

06/17/2013

I've leased a car from Arlington Acura before, I've had good luck with them, and haven't had any problems. I've had really good luck with dealing with them when I leased the car. I was in and out in about an hour and a half giving them a car and taking a car out. It worked out very well, the deal was good, and I thought I was treated very fairly. It has been a great experience with Arlington Acura...

Description of Work
I went to Arlington Acura for an oil change for my leased car from them.

Category auto repair

Auto sales and repair including oil and filter change, tire rotation, tune-up, brake job, lube, alignment, muffler and exhaust, coolant flush, vehicle checkup, inspection & transmission.