Weather Shield Insulators

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2016

P.O Box 857

Oswego, IL 60543

I will briefly tell you a little about my company that is located in Oswego. The services I offer are Owens Corning Blow in fiberglass,Roll and batt insulation,Spray foam close and open cell and Attic Mold Remidiation. For Residential existing homes, Remodel and New construction. I started this business with the intention to help and educate people, on how to save money by making their homes more Energy Efficient, I personaly will work with you Throughout the entire process, from the home inspection to the end of your instalation. I strongly beleve in the great importance of the relation and the trust between the client and the contractor. there for I do not subcontract any of my business. I will provide you with a free attic inspection, I will explain the inportance of having your home insulated to the proper level that's recommended by the U.S. Dept. of Energy, when properly insulated your home will be more comfortable and also save the home owners as much as 20 to 30% on their utility bills year round, also take advantage of the Tax credit given by the goverment. as a professional I take pride in the work performed, I only use the best of materials, to provide the homeowners with a affordable price. I am insured and certified. contact info. Email: weathershieldinsu@gmail.com Website: weathershieldinsulators.com...

Resposiveness

insulation (26)

01/08/2018

Great work - done exactly as promised, on time and at a very competitive cost! Very happy with Gus / Weather Shield and highly recommend. He installed additional attic insulation, taking care to ensure our soffit ventilation and bathroom vents were properly vented. He also installed some rim joist insulation in our crawl space. GREAT WORK!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enhance attic blown in insulation to achieve R60 rating; and Replace existing rim joist batt insulation with spray in insulation to upgrade weather protection for crawl spaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

10/28/2017

Gus (owner) came out to provide an estimate. He was in the attic for about a half hour looking over the space so that a complete estimate could be provided. Several weeks later Gus came out and added blown in fiberglass insulation which made the area an R-60. While Gus insulated the attic, he took pictures on his cell phone and showed me the completed work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house is 12 years old and had cellulose insulation which had been blown into the attic area. Over the years the original insulation had compacted to about half of what was normal. The attic space of approximately 2600 Sg Ft needed to have additional insulation added.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/11/2017

Great work! Explained the process and materials used. Very competitive pricing after receiving multiple quotes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed added insulation work done to bring up to code

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

08/31/2017

I am extremely satisfied with Weather Sheild Insulation. Mr. Gonzalez was courteous , professional, prompt, knowledgeable and very informative. He answered all my questions, gave me several options with Quality materials at a great price. Clean and efficient. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added Attic insulation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

08/04/2017

Gustavo responded fast. He performed very thorough inspection of our attic insulation and provided comprehensive explanation of the proposed work at a competitive cost. The work itself was performed very professionally. Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Improve attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

07/29/2017

Gus was always on time or early and he was thorough and very professional. Gus laid down drop cloths so he wasn't walking on our carpet and was very clean. He had our house reinsulated and a new attic fan put in, in around 3 hours. Our house was literally 10 degrees cooler after having Gus come in. We can't wait to see the savings on our comed bill! Thanks Gus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our attic fan replaced and new blown in insulation in our entire attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

07/14/2017

It went very well. The time for the labor given was on task which allow my family and me to go on with the rest of our day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown in insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

06/27/2017

They were great to explain what we needed and were prompt to get it taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed insulation added to the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

06/13/2017

Gustavo was very professional and courteous. Very knowledgeable about what he is doing. Would recommend to friends & family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

02/05/2017

Great. Gus was there at the agreed upon day and time. He went to work right away, and when he was finished, he invited me to climb the ladder and peer into the attic and see the job before he closed up the hatch. We went with the R-60 to make sure that we wouldn't have to worry about any leaks of heat, or cold coming in any more. Great job, Gus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation for our attic. I had bids from others that might have been slightly less, but I was convinced that he would do a great job. Insulation is all that he does. The others do it as a "side".

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2017

Blowing loose fill, batt and Roll Insulation, Spray foam close and open cell Insulation Removal, basement walls and rim joist and open expose walls...

we don't insulate close or existing walls

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available