EXCEL WINDOW TINTING INC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 1925

Oak Park, IL 60304

We specialise in residential and commercial window film installations. Our offerings include heat and glare reducing films, decorative and privacy films and UV filtering films. Free estimates to our Angie's List customers!....

window tinting (40)window security film (2)

04/13/2021

Mike was great to work with and highly recommend his company and services! I had a phone conversation with Mike and told him what I needed. He was able to provide a quote and send me samples of the to tinting to choose from and we set a date for the work to be completed. The process was so simple and not time consuming at all and the pricing was very reasonable. My husband stated he wished we had ...

Description of Work
Front foyer window tinted

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

07/24/2020

Easy to schedule, prompt communication, great pricing, and excellent craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Window tinting removal and reinstallation

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

08/09/2019

Mike was very professional. I spoke with him about applying windows films to my windows, the conditions of my windows and the goals. He explained to me that for my intended use, window films would not be useful. I respect him for turning down business when it is not appropriate. This type of honesty and integrity deserves to be publicized.

Description of Work
Window films

Category window tinting,security windows

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

07/30/2019

We had a great experience with Mike at Excel Window Tinting. On our initial call, he was very informative and helped walk me through the available options. Once we'd made a decision, Mike came out quickly to install our privacy film. He arrived as scheduled, was very personable, and did a great job on the install – all for what I believe to be a fair price. (I didn't comparison shop before hiring ...

Description of Work
Application of Privacy Film to Residential Windows

Category window tinting,security windows

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Review for EXCEL WINDOW TINTING INC - PO Box 1925, Oak Park, IL - 38015129

10/12/2018

The work looks amazing. Mike did a fantastic job and showed up on time. He was very professional and reasonably priced. I'm extremely happy with the work done. This makes a huge difference at my property. We did quite a few windows and they all look great!

Description of Work
Window Tinting

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

10/05/2018

Excel Window Tinting did a great job. Mike was responsive and very easy to schedule with. They arrived on time and carefully helped move the furniture. My windows look great. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Tint applied to my home windows.

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

04/24/2018

Work was done well, on time. Very satisfied witht he results

Description of Work
Placed window film on all windows in great room and kitchen

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

08/09/2017

Excellent work, product is effective as advertised. Work was done neatly and on time. Film is invisible but does make a noticeable different in heat transfer. I would highly recommend the product and installer.

Description of Work
PLACING HEAT REFLECTION COATING ON GLASS

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

06/15/2017

Work was completed on time in a very professional but friendly manner. I believe it was a very cost effective service.

Description of Work
Double window front storm door and side panel, Also west facing windows upstairs in 2 rooms. All glass windows face west towards an open school yard and they get extreme heat in the afternoon sun. I would say film cut down on 75% of the incoming heat. Rooms have ceiling fans but no AC. They are actually livable now until late afternoon on an extremely hot day.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

06/09/2017

Perfect, the windows look great! The glare is gone, the heat transfer in the house is gone and the look from the outside is clean and perfect. The view from the inside is crystal clear day and night, I can't recommend enough! Very happy.

Description of Work
Window tinting on bedroom, kitchen, and French door windows.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

Residential & Commercial Window Tinting - Including Solar Control and Energy Saving Window Films. Reducing Glare, Fading and Heat Gain. Save Money on Heating and Cooling costs! We also have decorative films that will allow natural light to come in while giving you full privacy.

AUTOS.