Mice Hunters Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 052082161

2720 Dundee Rd

Northbrook, IL 60062

Mice Hunters is your leading source of permanent mice removal in the Chicagoland area. We don’t just put out poison's and traps, we are the leading experts in helping you permanently remove mice from entering your home or business. We will do a complete and thorough inspection of your home or business to determine how the mice are entering your structure. We will then set up a mice proofing plan to prevent future re-entering. In order to properly rid your home or business of mice that traveling we must seal any and all construction gaps and holes that they are currently using, and any future holes that they may use to re-enter. We will make sure all methods that are used to rid your home or business of mice is safe for your family and pets. Mice proofing services come with a minimum of a one year guarantee. Call today to schedule a estimate for your home or business same day or next day service available so call now....

Resposiveness

pest control (117)animal removal (89)

09/19/2020

I just want to put this review to say that the price asked for the job performed is just outrageous. I have mice issue and the gentleman from mice Hunters came in as scheduled ( that was nice). However, I was expecting him to inspect the unit, see where the mice are coming from, seal some holes (as I read on reviews). None of that happened. He came in, told me that his job is to put 6 bait/traps i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. Sorry that you feel that way about our price but the boxes that you can purchase in your local hardware stores may look like our boxes but they are not loaded with the same bait. The bait we use you have to be licensed through the department of public and health to purchase them. Also when I spoke with you on the telephone before we set up an appoin...

06/11/2020

Jason came over and inspected the house and placed some baits, and then approximately a week later he and a colleague returned and sealed entry points. It's now been over a month and no further problems. Everyone was very professional, friendly and courteous and I would recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination of Mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/16/2020

I highly recommend mice hunters to "mouse-proof" your home. We live in an area with plenty of prairie environments, so mice are pretty common certain times a year. I do not want to have to kill the mice to get rid of them so I chose to mouse-proof the house (In 2017?). A team came out and spent all day going over every inch of the house installing mesh, metal brackets, etc. You do not see any of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse-Proof house

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

01/01/2020

Good so far! Person who set up our appointment got right back to me and was very polite. The rep who came out to our home was very knowledgeable and nice. He set out the food and will come back soon to evaluate where the mice are entering. I would recommend this company so far!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with getting rid of mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

12/11/2019

On the first trip (early October) Tee came out and put out 3 boxes of bait to get rid of the rats. Later (early November), once the rats had died off, he had a crew come out and attach a barrier to the north side of the garage, which is where the foundation was exposed enough for the rats to burrow. They came on time, explained everything in detail, did their work thoroughly, and cleaned up when t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rats were burrowing under the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you for your business please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thanks, Tee Holland 847-946-1584

11/10/2019

After looking it over Jason pointed out where he thought the entry was so I will correct the problem myself. Thank you jason

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice in ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review hopefully all the areas Jason pointed out you can get sealed up but if you have any problems please let us know if we can help. Thanks, Tee Holland 847-946-1584

09/22/2019

Great. He removed the entire carcass and debris. He was pleasant and a real professional. The cost was $195. Reasonable in my opinion. We would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A dead possum in my chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

09/14/2019

Jason was very flexible with a few extra things I wanted done in the crawl space which was very appreciated. T and Cody worked very hard to seal the outside of the house. They removed some decking to gain access to foundation and utilities. Cody was great taking care of the inside crawl space work. It might be too early to tell if mice problem is solved but I liked their system and they were easy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal home from mice getting into crawl space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/21/2019

Fine but I think too expensive by simply putting those poisons. I could have bought it myself and spend half the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
putting mice and rat poison in the basement and attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

Thank you for your review please let us know if there is anything in the future we can help you with. Thanks, Tee Holland

07/11/2019

perfect. came over the day I called and took care of the problem. Come later to install a barrier so they don't come back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you for the review please let us know if any problem arise. Thanks, Teaford Holland (847)946-1584

Permanent Rodent Removal including mice and rats

Animal removal including skunks raccoons, or squirrels. Pest control for insects.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check