Simply Clean

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

640 Melody Ln

Naperville, IL 60540

Thank you for contacting us. We pride ourselves in using only non toxic "green" and biodegradable products to help you lead a healthier life style. Since all of our clients care most about quality of work, we formulated a pricing plan to charge not by the hour, but by the size of your home. For example, it will cost the same whether the job takes us 5 or 8 hours. We bring all of our cleaning supplies and equipment....

12/19/2020

Charles C.

It went extremely well. Prompt, courteous and all around great service. Plan to hire again for cleaning at my old house.

Description of Work
Interior cleaning and carpets shampooed.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

06/24/2020

Kristen M.

This is the second time we've hired Simply Clean, and both times it has been wonderful. They're on time and thorough. We have a baby, so much as I want to keep the house clean, I struggle. Once a year for the past 2 years, we've had Simply Clean come in to do a deep clean of the house, and it's been amazing. They got my shower basin sparkling white when I thought it was stained from all the hard water and soap residue. My oven looks better than when we moved in, and they even found one of my daughter's pacifier under our island, which they cleaned, along with our dish drainer. So worth it, even for someone who never thought they would hire a cleaning service.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

08/06/2018

Danielle A.

Simply Clean has been a great partner for a regular, bi-weekly cleaning. I love walking into a sparkling clean home and knowing it was done with green cleaning products!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

06/06/2018

Krystin M.

terrible experience. awful customer service and responsiveness. was told a specific time slot would be available, but it wasn't and there were no offerings for 2 weeks. they also convert a web inquiry into a mandated phone call. terrible service.

Description of Work
home cleaning

Category house cleaning

This review is completely false and not true. Nobody every promised specific day or time. I am so sorry that we could not help you with the cleaning sooner, but we were completely booked for 2 weeks in advance. To get mad about it and start blaming us for it is completely does not make sense. Also we did not convert web inquiry in to mandate phone call, but to book appointment we need to get a phone number in case we have to reach you while the cleaning is being done. I am so sorry [Member Name Removed] but you can not claim Terrible Service, but we did not do any service. Although we responded to every email of yours very fast.

05/04/2017

Jeffrey P.

Many of the items listed were not done, we received a partial refund.

Description of Work
I scheduled a complete cleaning.

05/01/2017

Theresa F.

It went well. Generally I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Basic house cleaning once every four weeks.

Category house cleaning

Thank You Very Much for rating Simply Clean.

04/13/2017

Laura S.

Great. Very responsive. Does a nice job and moves my never ending piles of kid filth to manageable areas to the side instead of just cleaning around them like my last company.

Description of Work
Weekly clean

03/27/2017

Carole N.

The job went well. Was supposed to be two cleaners, but one was sick, so the other one had to stay for double the time.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

01/11/2017

Carol G.

I phoned this company twice - on a Friday, and again on the following Monday - explaining what was needed and asking for a quote. Received no response. Perhaps they were not interested in my job, or are too busy to take on more work, but given the high ratings they received on Angie's List, I expected at least a call-back. We are considering regular housecleaning service in our new home, but this company will not be a contender.

Description of Work
Move-out housecleaning in preparation for re-sale.

Category house cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry about it, but we had some phone problems for the most part of the week and probably we did not get a massage. We would be very glad to help you with your cleaning needs. Can please email us through angie'[Member Information Removed] list or call us to 630 517 0806 Thank You Very Much

11/29/2016

Savanna S.

Great job! Virginia is wonderful and she does a very thorough job.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning (floors, bathroom, dusting, kitchen and basement).

11/08/2016

Mary M.

All well except igniter to stove had to be replaced after they cleaned stove top, which made me choose B. Other areas of cleaning were fabulous.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning..bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining rooms.

09/30/2016

Thomas L.

It’s nothing bad, it wasn’t spectacular. We had ordered a deep clean and we just thought it could have been more thorough because it was more of a general deep clean. They offer three different services and we felt we got the basic clean. We paid what we thought was going to be a top to bottom clean.

Description of Work
They did a full house deep clean.

07/09/2016

Linda P.

I felt like they overlooked some things for the price I paid. They charged more than what I thought they should have for the amount of work they did on the small house. Not sure that I would use them again.

Description of Work
They came in to clean a vacant house for me.

Category house cleaning

Thank You for giving us a feed back. I feel very sorry that you did not see the value in the cleaning and we wish you would of told us about it. We would of send the team back to complete the job. We agreed on the price before the scheduling the cleaning, there was no price change after we came to do the job. Price is always set before we schedule it and we never change it.

03/08/2016

Lynne K.

They were wonderful. They were fantastic. I have continued to keep them on and I have passed on their name to other people as well. Because of the all the cancer treatments and everything I am going through, they are charging me less than they would the average customer. They bring all of their own products with them. They bring their own vacuum cleaner and everything like that. They are very trustworthy. They change up schedules whenever I need them to. The lady they send that I like the best is good with my dog and is very conscientious of her work.

Description of Work
They did very basic housecleaning.

11/29/2015

Anna Y.

I originally used simply clean back in September to do a deep clean of my house. Two women arrived and cleaned for 4 hours and did an amazing job. However, they left behind a cleaning product in my bathroom - Clorox Cleaner & Bleach. This company purports to only use eco-friendly, non-toxic products, which is the reason that I selected them in the first place. I immediately contacted the manager and asked for an explanation. I was told that it was a mistake - the cleaning woman had difficulty cleaning something and brought it in from her car, but was told she should have asked my permission to use it (which I would have denied permission to use). I was offered a free cleaning, so I took them up on the offer and scheduled bi-weekly cleanings. For the bi-weekly cleanings, a woman came (different than the women that had come previously) and cleaned for 3-4 hours each time. She did a great job. However, after about two months, she had left her cleaning kit in my kitchen while she was working on something and I noticed a brightly colored bottle so I looked at the products. Four of the six products she had with her were not eco-friendly or non-toxic. She did have Method all-purpose and Mrs. Meyers surface cleaner, but also had Mr. Clean, Lysol with bleach, Ultra Joy, and Soft Scrub - none of which are products that I would allow to be used in my home. I contacted the manager and the response was that he "could not believe" this had happened again, and was offered another free cleaning, which I declined. If you are simply looking for a cleaning service, this company does a great job. However, if it is important to you that the company only use eco-friendly, non-toxic products, then I would not trust this company at all on their claim. Clearly there is a lack of oversight on what products are brought into homes.

Description of Work
Deep clean, bi-weekly cleaning

11/24/2015

KaSandra W.

This is the second time I've used Simply Clean. They do an excellent job. My first appt. was about 6 weeks ago for a thorough cleaning of my 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse. They cleaned from top to bottom, including window tracks, baseboards, patio door tracks, etc. There were two women that came the first time. My second time was yesterday -- only one person came that time. She didn't speak much English but she knew what to do and even offered to change my beds (not necessary). They did a very good job both times and I plan to have them come back on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Cleaned house including basement area

11/19/2015

Matthew M.

they did a very thorough job. the house was very clean when they were finished. cleaning of the blinds could have been a little more thorough.

Description of Work
whole house cleaning

10/19/2015

Victoria R.

It went better than we thought it would. The ladies showed up on time and ready to work. They split the work and they worked very hard. We didn't move furniture into the home because we wanted to ensure there would be nothing in their way that would prohibit them from working efficiently and cause slow ups. With the house being empty allowed them to work effectively and move about quickly. We were quite impressed with their thoroughness. When the ladies left, you could tell that the home was sanitized. It smelled wonderful!!! And! YES! We will be using them again! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Sanitize entire home (move-in)

10/12/2015

David H.

The cleaning is fantastic -- they really make things shine and dust in all the corners.

Description of Work
They have been providing cleaning services for my home, every other week.

09/13/2015

Angela Y.

First they were late. They didn't mop behind the couch in the basement which is exposed. If you couldn't see behind the couch then I wouldn't mind as much. They bumped my candle warmer and didn't clean up the wax. In my powder room they cleaned my bowl sink but the the counter it sits on. In the master bedroom they clean the base of the shower and not the whole shower. They told me I needed CLR I told them I had some and they replied we don't have time. I called the office and then they clean my shower. My laminate floors still has spots on them. They didn't wipe the granite counter tops in the kitchen. The glass table had a stain on it and they didn't clean it off just wiped around it. In front of the, I took some vinegar and cleaned it to let them know it can be removed.

Description of Work
Whole house deep clean

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you for the feedback , but I wish you told us this over the phone while girls were still in your home. I remember talking to you , getting payment information and you told me that everything is good accept some area in the shower. I instructed cleaning girls go back and redo the job. Please give us a chance to come back.

08/30/2015

Gilbert N.

It went well. The ladies were punctual and did a very thorough job. I have signed up for bi-weekly cleanings

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning

08/29/2015

Sharon R.

Two cleaners arrived, cleaned, did pretty good job

Description of Work
Deep clean interior house cleaning

08/24/2015

Edward G.

there was only 1 person. She just swifftered for dusting. She did vaccum and clean the floors but was not happy and insisted that sections of the floor were still dirty were not. I asked her to move the garbage can. She said "I am not here to move your funiture". Most areas were not completely cleaned

Description of Work
It was to be a deep clean

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

I am very sorry about your experience. I wish you told us about it , so we could of send someone else to complete the job , like we always do. Please do so.

08/23/2015

John L.

After working out the details with Ovis, they sent 1 cleaning to clean our empty townhome. The company prices out by the total cleaning area by square feet instead of hours. This is nice as the work performed is based on the cleanliness of the work instead based strictly on time. Loved the end result and would use them for future cleanings!

Description of Work
Sent 1 cleaning lady to perform a deep cleaning of our empty townhome (1700 sq ft)

07/30/2015

Jackie S.

The ladies showed up on time and ready to go. they did an amazing job, the service was beyond our expectations. The ladies worked very hard, they were courteous and respectful. they cleaned everything we asked them to and more. We would definitely recommend Simply Clean to everyone we know. Orvis was responsive and easy to work with on scheduling the appointment. we wil use them again. thanks for a great job!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Heavens Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal

House cleaning. Maids. Green house cleaning. Move in cleaning. Move out cleaning. Eco friendly house cleaning.

Ask for details.