Around The Clock Home Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

No subcontractors. Guaranteed best pricing in industry....

RoofTop Designs

We understand that your home is one of your most valuable assets. Accordingly, we set our standards of value, quality and world-class roof design services to the highest degree possible. We only use the highest quality roofing and home design products, and our professional installers provide the very best work to ensure a finished product that is both durable and dependable. We offer a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee for all of our home and roof design services.

06/11/2014

It went very well. They carved out some windows for us. They are great, the guy that came out was fantastic, and he was very honest. My wife liked him a lot so it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Around The Clock Home Service for carpentry works.

CATEGORY woodworking

04/12/2014

Two gentlemen showed up at my home last week to remove two lights and replace them. They were also supposed to lengthen the chain and wire on another light but did not have the tools to do so. They placed wire nuts on a front light that had shorted out. I was charged for two hours' work at the rate of $170 for the first hour and $120 for each subsequent hour. I paid $300 total ( $10 change include...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two interior lights and capped two wires on a single outdoor light. Removed large chandelier that I purchased and transported to my home.

CATEGORY handyman service

This review left for us is false. This customer has never paid bill.

11/08/2013

All work was completed on time on budget and to my satisfaction. The place was left in a clean and orderly condition when the work was completed. An overall quality experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement framing. Baseboard on main floor + various other small projects

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

06/07/2013

Great Company!! Ben was very trustworthy, we felt comfortable with him around our dogs and leaving him alone in house. What I liked best was the pricing and honesty. They came up with ideas that no one else could, to get the best results for our home!!! Great company that is a one stop shop that does EVERYTHING with homes!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Hardwood floors, Ceramic Tiles, Backsplash for Kitchen. Stained Deck.

CATEGORY handyman service

Roofing, painting, bathroom remodeling, flooring, plumbing,electrical, landscaping, heating and cooling, kitchens, basement remodeling, siding, windows & decks and more!!!!!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available