NOVAK & PARKER HOME APPLIANCE

Founded 1913 • With Angi since August 2001

Family owned and operated appliance dealer since 1913. We guarantee competive pricing with Chicago lands best customer service. Our mission "We want each customer happy to refer their family, friends and neighbors"....

Dave's Appliance Repair of Hoffman Estates, LLC

***WE DO NOT SERVICE DISHWASHERS, MICROWAVES, OR DO INSTALLS*** Dave's Appliance Repair of Hoffman Estates, formally known as Dave's Appliance Repair, in Hoffman Estates, IL, is the area's leading appliance repair specialist since 1987. We specialize in appliance repair and services. We also offer residential appliance services and much more. For more information, contact Dave's Appliance Repair in Hoffman Estates.

Offers by  Dave's Appliance Repair of Hoffman Estates, LLC on Angi
Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban

Chicago Appliance Service has been providing prompt, professional appliance repair service at affordable prices to customers since 1957. We repair standard residential through commercial grade appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. (Service charges will be required on estimates for front load washers, stackable washers & dryers, and high-end refrigerators, ranges and dishwashers due to lengthy technical time.) 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Ask about Angie's List discount. We provide professional repair service on most makes & models of major appliances incl: refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, microwaves, washers, dryers, & disposals. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands - See our website for complete list. We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel. We service CERTAIN Meile, Wolf and Viking appliances. Please call us to check on your model. We do not offer after hours emergency service. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER - AL @ 773 968 5015 - PRIOR TO MAKING A REVIEW.Serving Portions of Chicago: Central*, North, Near West and South/Southwest. Suburbs: North, Northwest, Near West, and certain Western, Southwestern and Southern suburbs. We offer refrigeration/freezer repair in extended areas. *Due to certain repair requirements we are unable to provide service to the entire area. Please call us @ 773-631-5151 to confirm that we can provide service to your address. No subs. Phone calls preferred at 773-631-5151. Can be texted @ 773 968 5015. CALL US @ 773 631 5151 for FASTEST RESPONSE & SERVICE - DO NOT USE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER. Additional locations in western, northern and southern suburbs. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLUMBING, HVAC OR SMALL APPLIANCE REPAIR WORK.

Offers by Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban on Angi
Priority Appliance Repair Inc

6 Simple Reasons to Choose Us: 1. Same Day Repair (most days and call is before noon) 2. Super Stocked Trucks 3. Free Phone Consultations 4. NO CHARGE If We Can't Repair 5. Guaranteed Up Front Pricing 6. 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty

12/26/2017

Luke was extremely professional, polite and knowledgeable. He worked efficiently and was very neat. It was a pleasure to have him do the work. I would highly recommend him and his company

Description of Work
This was a recall on my Bosch dishwasher.

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Unfortunate you had to have been included in the Bosch power cord recall. Thankful we were able to work with you and get this problem resolved. . We appreciate you taking time out to send this message. Luke is a great asset to Novak & Parker as good help is sometimes difficult to find. Happy Holiday's to you and your family. Sue Hallsten Service Manager

03/09/2016

The telephone service person had a pleasant phone demeanor and was very helpful. She tried to accommodate my urgency by communicating with the scheduler to see if there was any way they could squeeze me in today. They did, indeed, squeeze me in! But it just so happened that another provider had just called back not long before and I ended up confirming with them. But, I do greatly appreciate this ...

Description of Work
My dishwasher broke and I was in a hurry to get it fixed. Novak & Parker offered to come out the same afternoon to fix it.

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Our company is celebrating 113 years of being in business. We have a wonderful show room with beautiful appliances including a live kitchen. We have our own delivery, installation and service departments. Hope we get a chance to do business with you again in the future. Sue

07/08/2015

The delivery was fast and the installers did a great job. The dishwasher is working very well!

Description of Work
I needed a new dishwasher right away and I went to Novak & Parker, where there was a good selection. The person who helped me was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He helped me find a dishwasher that would be right for my needs.

05/29/2015

They came out to inspect a broken microwave, informed us that it would cost more to fix than to buy a new one.They even gave us a coupon toward the purchase of a new one.

Description of Work
We had purchased appliances from them in the past.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

02/10/2015

Novak and Parker continues to be a family owned firm that offers excellent service and support. For example, they have provided loaners when appliances fail. Their prices are very competitive, too. With our recent washer purchase they were willing to offer support with the extended warranty should there be any misunderstandings with the insurer--a commitment they put in writing. Novak and Parker a...

Description of Work
Sold and installed a new Maytag washer.

Category appliance repair

SALES SERVICE AND INSTALLATION ON MOST BRANDS - VIKING-WOLF-SUB ZERO-WHIRLPOOL-KITCHEN AID-MAYTAG-GE-AND MORE.

SMALL APPLIANCES.