DNB Concrete Raising

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2014

We specialize in concrete raising. Our operators are highly skilled and experienced in raising concrete. We also offer caulking for cracks or to seal the gap between your house and concrete. We also offer power washing for your driveway, sidewalk, patio, and anything else you need cleaned....

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

06/10/2020

James and his team provided an excellent service to raise the fallen sidewalk in front of our home. They adjusted the sidewalk height to its correct position, repaired any access holes required for the application and cleaned up the work area when finished. I was extremely pleased with the result of the work as it was exactly what James had estimated. I would strongly recommend this company to han...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk concrete raising

11/04/2019

DNB showed up on time and did excellent work. Garage floor is now level. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling/Mudjacking garage floor

07/15/2019

What a difference! When it rains the water flooded the sidewalk like a river. Also in the winter ice would form and be unsafe for walkers. James did an awesome job and solved the problem. His prices are more then fair and the quality of his work is exceptional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raising of 6 city blocks and apron leading to front stairs of condo building.

05/14/2019

DNB Concrete Raising did an Outstanding job. They are really professional and very friendly. They also provided valuable advice regarding sealing some cracks and gaps. I highly recommend DNB Concrete Raising.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Raising and Leveling via Mud-Jacking

CATEGORY mudjacking

thank you for a great review, and your buisness.

04/23/2019

Excellent! From the first time I met James I realized I was working with an absolute professional. His price was great, he was on time and did an unbelievable job. What a wonderful experience! I can’t imagine there is anyone out there that is as good as DNB! STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise my concrete driveway at my garage.

CATEGORY mudjacking

Thank you for your review and business.

Concrete Raising. Mud Jacking. Caulking. Power Washing. Driveways. Patios. Walkways. Porches. Pool Decks. Stoops. Steps. Garage Floors. Interior Floors. Void Filling. Crack Repair.

concrete install