DNB Concrete Raising

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2014

14532 Kolmar Ave

Midlothian, IL 60445

We specialize in concrete raising. Our operators are highly skilled and experienced in raising concrete. We also offer caulking for cracks or to seal the gap between your house and concrete. We also offer power washing for your driveway, sidewalk, patio, and anything else you need cleaned....

05/26/2022

Ronald W.

100% Professional Service! Arrived on time. Made quick work of the project. Appreciate the result. Would definitely hire for other concrete leveling projects in the future.

Description of Work
Concrete pad for air conditioner was sinking & unlevel due to age

10/22/2021

David E.

very good job very good presentation, always on time, professional and honest, price is just too high.

Description of Work
they had house inepction

06/10/2020

Chuck C.

James and his team provided an excellent service to raise the fallen sidewalk in front of our home. They adjusted the sidewalk height to its correct position, repaired any access holes required for the application and cleaned up the work area when finished. I was extremely pleased with the result of the work as it was exactly what James had estimated. I would strongly recommend this company to handle any concrete raising problem.

Description of Work
Sidewalk concrete raising

11/04/2019

Michelle H.

DNB showed up on time and did excellent work. Garage floor is now level. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Leveling/Mudjacking garage floor

07/15/2019

Christine B.

What a difference! When it rains the water flooded the sidewalk like a river. Also in the winter ice would form and be unsafe for walkers. James did an awesome job and solved the problem. His prices are more then fair and the quality of his work is exceptional!

Description of Work
Raising of 6 city blocks and apron leading to front stairs of condo building.

05/14/2019

Walid B.

DNB Concrete Raising did an Outstanding job. They are really professional and very friendly. They also provided valuable advice regarding sealing some cracks and gaps. I highly recommend DNB Concrete Raising.

Description of Work
Concrete Raising and Leveling via Mud-Jacking

Category mudjacking

thank you for a great review, and your buisness.

04/23/2019

Douglas J.

Excellent! From the first time I met James I realized I was working with an absolute professional. His price was great, he was on time and did an unbelievable job. What a wonderful experience! I can’t imagine there is anyone out there that is as good as DNB! STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Raise my concrete driveway at my garage.

Category mudjacking

Thank you for your review and business.

09/22/2018

Jan K.

Excellent job. James explained exactly what he could do to raise our driveway. He set expectations regarding any areas that may not be as responsive to the process. DNB did an excellent job, the driveway looks fantastic. They cleaned the area thoroughly and called us back very promptly afterward for our follow-up question. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Raising concrete driveway

Category concrete driveways, mudjacking

thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and your business

06/25/2018

Thomas R.

Great, very professional and timely

Description of Work
mud jacking and concrete crack repair

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

Thank you for the review and your business

04/25/2018

Joe D.

Very responsive and answered my questions.

Description of Work
Estimate provided

10/30/2017

Lori N.

Arrived on time and due to some weather issues James came back a few days later to seal up the patio for us as well.

Description of Work
We had DNB take care of raising our concrete patio as well as our driveway area in front of the garage as well as on both sides of the garage. Turned out great and we are very happy with them. Recommend DNB and received the most affordable price to do the work compared to several other quotes we received.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking, patios

10/05/2017

Michael J.

I spoke with James, on the phone, only to find out DNB does not service my area. Although no work was done, he was gracious and professional enough to allow me to pick his brain on the process and the approximate cost of my project, as I knew nothing about mudjacking. I appreciate the time he spent with me knowing there is nothing in it for him. No wonder he is getting A ratings. I'm asked if I would hire again..if DNB ever services my area..Yes.

Description of Work
I needed the apron of my garage built up.

09/07/2017

Michael W.

They did a nice job. The end by the house needed to be raised about 5 inches or so. One piece cracked. We also used their $50 Angie's List coupon.

Description of Work
We needed the front sidewalk between the house and driveway raised which is 12 pieces.

08/05/2017

Robert L.

It went exactly as promised. Within hours, all of our concrete was flush and positioned to direct the water away from the house.

Description of Work
Raise settled concrete driveway and walkways.

Category concrete driveways, mudjacking

08/02/2017

Jaclyn M.

The DNB team was very quick and thorough. They managed to lift our concrete steps over 5", when many other companies only promised 4". Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Mudjacking/Leveling

07/28/2017

Christine B.

Huge improvement.

Description of Work
Needed the patio raised due to a crack starting in the middle.

07/05/2017

larry O.

Fantastic job. Completed in a timely manner at a great price. Additionally, used a coupon to save an additional $50.

Description of Work
Repair of sunken sections of sidewalk and porch.

06/28/2017

Ken M.

Very prompt, on time, walked me through the process, price was half of other companies in the area. Would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Raising of my driveway and walkway

06/06/2017

Michele S.

They arrived early and completed the work very efficiently. It looks great and they were so clean it was as if they were never here. Very friendly and trustworthy.

Description of Work
We needed a sidewalk and front stoop raised, plus part of the driveway that met the garage.

04/19/2017

Shawn W.

The guys scheduled me in advance and showed up on time and were professional. I would surely use them again to raise and/or repair concrete again.

Description of Work
I had the cracks in my driveway ground out and filled to stop further deterioration. As I was not financially ready to pay thousands of dollars for a new driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

03/21/2017

MIGUEL G.

Quick, professional, friendly and most importantly.. thorough!!

Description of Work
Concrete raising/ mud jacking

11/18/2015

Cheryl D.

Category concrete driveways

10/27/2015

Jaye M.

I actually received a quote from DNB late in the year 2014. Due to weather the work was never scheduled. I reconnected with them end of summer, they quickly responded and we agreed to complete the work based on the original estimate. They are very professional, arrived on time and took care of the driveway in no time. My driveway is older concrete and I was worried there would be polka dots and seams that would look awkward. They used product that somewhat matched the current concrete and I am happy with the job. They did dent the garage door which I did not notice until after they left. The outside concrete wall was the trickier job as it was "repairing" what another provider screwed up. DNB took the time to clean up the previous work and epoxy and resurface. Looks much better and when I painted it - much better. My only issue is their clean-up. Found alot of their garbage on the lawn that I had to pick up. And, they dumped their dirty concrete work water into the bushes close to the house - killing some ground cover. This can be replaced. Just something else I need to do. Finally, they all smoked. I didn't necessarily mind this due to it not being in my face and it did not interfere with the quality of work; however I do wish they would not have discarded the butts all over. Just take these with you.

Description of Work
Raised concrete driveway, patched concrete outside basement walls.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

09/10/2014

Cheryl D.

They are reliable, reasonable, polite, and called me back within 24 hours. They made sure that we were happy with the final service. They were very neat and cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
They did mud jacking. They were able to raise our concrete to make all the squares level.

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

Deck Tech

Deck-Tech has been locally owned and operated in the Chicagoland area for over 30 years. Deck-Tech’s primary business consists of full restoration and preservation of wooden decks, fences, gazebos, play sets, cedar homes, log cabins and roofs. Additionally, we can repair, extend or replace your deck with our team of certified Carpenters. The advantage of using Deck-Tech services is making one call to have your deck fully restored with our highly trained personnel from our sales representatives, carpenters, office staff and especially our production crews. Accurate treatment and cleaning procedures done the first time.

Offers by Deck Tech on Angi
    Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2003. We provide professional services of Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair and Power Washing. You can schedule an appointment and rest easy knowing you'll receive quick, clean, safe and reliable services for your home or business. We are dedicated to providing unparalleled service and motivated to earn your business for life!

Offers by Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    $50.00

Concrete Raising. Mud Jacking. Caulking. Power Washing. Driveways. Patios. Walkways. Porches. Pool Decks. Stoops. Steps. Garage Floors. Interior Floors. Void Filling. Crack Repair.

concrete install