Big League Painting

With Angi since December 2017

7065 N Kilpatrick Ave

Lincolnwood, IL 60712

Big League Painting is the fastest growing painting contractor in the North Shore. This is due to our excellence in customer service, quality work, and dedication to our clients. Join the hundreds of other homeowners taking advantage of our great services. Our Mission: To be the most honest and ethical painting contractor of choice. To provide superior customer service and experienced labor to all residential and commercial clients. To foster a work environment that encourages hard work, transparency, and growth. Core Values: Accountability Consistency Honesty Respect Customer Service Positivity...

10/14/2020

Janice B.

Big League was very professional, responsive and friendly. Patrick returned my call and met with me to provide a quote for exterior painting very quickly. The crew followed Covid-19 precautions by mask wearing and maintaining distance when required, which I appreciated. Communication throughout the job with Patrick and Juan was excellent. The Big League crew did a great job, arrived on time each day and did a great clean up. I am very pleased with their painting services and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

09/24/2020

Kathleen S.

Patrick and his team were professional and responsive (including wearing masks.) Our job was done at a fair price and on a timely basis.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job

09/15/2020

Victor J.

Patrick came out quickly to assess the project I needed completed around our house, which was painting an outdoor front porch and metal railings around the house. His quote was very reasonable and his team came out quickly and did a great job. They were very thorough and detail oriented with their work. They were very considerate and cleaned up nicely as well. Sanding down metal railings with rust can be a long tedious project. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Painted an outdoor front porch and metal railings around the house

07/08/2020

Corey V.

I hired Big League Painting to removed floor to ceiling wall paper in our stairwell and upstairs hallway that the previous owner of our house installed. Additionally, I had to have them redo a wall repair done by my previous painter. I received quotes from other painters but they were all ridiculously expensive. Brad and his team at Big League Painting did an awesome job and I'm so glad I hired them for the work. I plan on using them again in the future when we refinish our basement I will have Brad and his team do all the painting. The owners are young and you can tell by their hustle that they really value the customer experience. It was night and day different than my last experience with another local painter. 5 Stars for Big League Painters for sure.

Description of Work
Wall paper Removal and painting

06/22/2020

Zahra A.

Exceptional work Manager Brad oversaw work to make sure perfect Very fast service Reasonable price House looks new again

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

05/19/2020

Shelley B.

Patrick, business owner, is professional and friendly. When we had him come to our house for a bid, he gave us a quote on the spot after thoroughly walking around the house and taking photos. While his is a young company, he is building a strong brand and reputation for delivering on-time service (despite a very rainy month of May), a dependable crew, and meticulous and careful work. His two lead painters, Santiago and Ramiro were great to work with and worked long and hard hours to complete the job. I am pleased with Big League Painting and would hire them again. Patrick is accessible and his communication was consistent. I never felt like he ghosted me. I am most happy to recommend this business.

Description of Work
Painting both exterior and interior

02/19/2020

Bernie C.

Patrick and Ramiro were professional, honest, up front, and provided a beautiful end product! The pain in our home looks gorgeous and was perfect for putting the house on the market!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

01/12/2020

Pam C.

Big League was very responsive. They returned my call and met with me to provide a quote shortly after I called them, They arrived on time and were very professional. They helped me remove the old window treatments and throw them away.. They also patched and painted the area on the wall surrounding the windowsills and made sure to use the matching paint. Big League did a great job. They also spent time to ensure they cleaned up and left the rooms as they found them. I am very pleased with their services and recommend you consider them for your next project. I will use them again, if I have another painting project.

Description of Work
I hired Big League Painting to paint windowsills in 3 rooms that I recently had replaced.

11/06/2019

Chad H.

Professional, on time, and competitive!!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

11/06/2019

Ann L.

The painters did a great job painting the entire house and shutters

Description of Work
painting

10/16/2019

Hubbard P.

We have never had a painting job go anywhere near as great as this one. Patrick, the owner, arrived on time to give us an estimate. He went over everything with us to determine what we wanted and needed. Every day he guided his painting crew every step of the way to make sure the job was extremely well done and made sure we were satisfied with every detail.His painters were very skilled in performing their work. We will hire Big League Painting again for our next painting job and are happy to reccomend them to anyone.

Description of Work
exterior painting

10/08/2019

Hui Lin L.

We recently used Big League Painting to perform some porch, foyer and door work at our house. The owner (Patrick) was attentive to our request, and assigned Tony to assist us on the project. Tony was an effective communicator giving us updates on the project from commencement to the end. Further, when we asked for some adjustments and touch ups, Patrick and Tony addressed it in a very timely fashion, of which isn’t always the case with providers. We were pleased with the results and would recommend using them.

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

09/16/2019

Ed M.

I am very happy with the work that was done on my home by Big League Painting Company. The house had not been painted in over 12 years so there was much paint peeling on the soffits and the fascia. Also there was some rotten wood and woodpecker holes. I called for an estimate and met with them the next day. After a thorough inspection they sent me a detailed estimate of the work they would do and the total cost. Included in the price was power washing the gutters and repairing leaks in the gutters. Also they would remove all the storm window frames in order to paint the windows. Neither of the other companies I called offered to do this. My wife was especially grateful with the quality of the painting and respect for the plants and bushes around the house. Nothing broken or damaged and absolutely no paint chips or messes were left after the job was done. We are so happy with their work we plan to use them to do the interior of the house during the winter.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

09/11/2019

Alan R.

It went great. Good communication throughout, fast turnaround, Benjamin Moore paints, a good price for quality work.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

08/31/2019

Melanie H.

Big League Painting was extremely professional and went above and beyond my expectation in terms of quality. I had initially considered tackling this job myself but I'm so glad I didn't --- the steps look brand new! The painters really did their due diligence and even fixed our railing. I would definitely hire these guys again.

Description of Work
Porch step painting and soft wash of house exterior

08/30/2019

John P B.

The project went very well from start to finish. Big League Painting was very professional, painters started at 7 am and sometimes worked to 6 pm to take advantage of the good weather. At the end of the work area was cleaned and all ladders and equipment were removed and stored on site in a safe location. Our house is an old four-square, two story stucco residence with a large front porch and wood trim. the project started with a complete power wash of the exterior including soffits. All wood surfaces were scraped primed and finish painted. The stucco, after cleaning required a heavy, one coat, paint application. The porch and exterior stairs were painted last to minimize access to our house. All in all, we are very pleased with price and result of the painting project. .

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

08/29/2019

Martin F.

Every thing went as planned and as promised.

Description of Work
Exterior windows where painted, a number of them where in need of repair. two decks cleaned, sanded and painted.

08/29/2019

Chris V.

Excellent. They were very professional and did great work.

Description of Work
Exterior trim stripping and painting and ad hoc carpentry

Category woodworking, house painters

08/13/2019

M. W.

Big League Painters were outstanding! I've never written a review before and I felt compelled to write one because they were THAT good! They were responsive from my initial phone call and everything went so smoothly! They were timely, did an OUTSTANDING job and cleaned up after they were done! Their employees were responsible and meticulous! I'm so happy my friend referred them to me!

Description of Work
I had exterior home painting done.

08/09/2019

andrew E.

Dear Big League Painting, thank you for your high quality work. Couldn't be happy with how the walls and cabinets turned out. Thanks for being patient to match the difficult colors we requested. Friends and visitors keep complementing the quality of the paint on the walls and the cabinets. The paint lines and overall attention to detail is incredible. Thanks again.

Description of Work
House interior walls and kitchen cabinets

Category house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

08/09/2019

Eric K.

Brad and the team painted our new apartment in Vernon Hills. Extremely responsive. High quality workmanship. Definitely would use them again. Very flexible in working with my schedule. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting Three Bedroom Apt in Vernon Hills

07/30/2019

Katherine E.

Patrick and Tony were great. They were on time, detail oriented, communicative, checked in with us on everything, and went above and beyond on making sure that a few areas that need to get touched up/fixed were done the right way. They also got the job done on time, even though it took a few hours longer than expected, which was really important for us to be ready before our party. They also got the paint we wanted and made helpful recommendations on the finish. We’re really happy w/ their work in our bathrooms. We would have them do more work.

Description of Work
Painting bathrooms

07/18/2019

Marilyn F.

Brad and his crew did an excellent job! They completed the work as quickly as possible, given the rainy weather he had. Brad was excellent at communicating each step of the projects, and when he expected they could get them done. When he determined that we would need to replace some of the board on the deck before it could get painted, he gave us an estimate for the work, but allowed my husband some time to complete the work (which my husband wanted) in order to save us some money. Overall, Big League Painters are friendly, reliable, and do great work for a great price. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
We had our daughter's bedroom painted, a bathroom, a ceiling of a second bedroom that had some water damage, and our back deck painted.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

07/08/2019

Allison S.

Brad/Big League was professional and worked to ensure the job was done right. He kept a close watch over the crew, and communicated well about what was done and what still had to be done. He delivered a quality job at a fair price, and we’d absolutely hire Big League again.

Description of Work
Painted window. trim and roofline.

07/03/2019

Rob N.

Big League took over a large exterior project that two other contractors failed on. We still needed some carpentry, scraping, caulking, priming and finish coats done after some shoddy work done by others. They did everything that was asked of them and saw it through to the end. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Exterior painting