Best Hands Moving

With Angi since July 2013

MicroShip Inc

When you need a small move company in Chicago, you don’t want to pay big move prices. That’s why MicroShip is your best choice for moving items that won’t fill a van line truck. We’ve been doing it for over 20 years. Whether you’re moving a riding lawn mower, relocating an office, delivering goods, distributing an estate, staging things in storage, changing apartments or helping a senior downsize, you need a small move company that delivers big move professionalism and service - a company where less actually costs less. Welcome to MicroShip - the Midwest’s biggest small move company. Our prices are up to 50% less than van line prices on out of state moves. Experts in estate moves. We have no weight minimum for out of state shipping or moves.

Offers by MicroShip Inc on Angi
Advanced Moving and Storage

Professional Moving Services, family owned and operated. Local Moving, Long Distance Moving, Professional packing services, crating services. Indoor climate controlled storage, long term or short term. Piano Moving, Safe Moving. Residential and commercial relocation. We are the industries leader in relocation services.

Fly Guy Transfer

Looking for a moving company in the Chicago area that will always treat your belongings with respect? You’ve come to the right place. From start to finish, our highly trained and fully insured staff will work diligently to carefully move every item in your household. The first step in our moving process is a telephone call from a friendly sales consultant. After you choose us for your relocation, we’ll arrive at your home and start the moving process by laying down floor protection. Then, we’ll protect all your furniture with padded moving blankets. If necessary, we’ll also carefully disassemble and reassemble your furniture to ensure safe and easy transportation. We always use the appropriate moving equipment to be much more efficient. Your household goods will then be carefully loaded into our clean and sanitized moving truck and securely fastened for smooth transportation to your new home. We know that you have real concerns about your upcoming relocation. However, you’ll enjoy peace of mind when you hire an established moving company in Chicagoland that’s also quite affordable. Yes, it really is possible to have a move that is stress-free when you choose Fly Guy Transfer, the moving company that cares.

11/14/2013

Adrienne F.

When calling for moving quotes Bill Shuster came right out and gave me a quote and explained that there is no way a company can provide a quote over the phone without seeing the contents of the home (as another company had done). Bill walked through the house, garage and yard and gave me a quote of $770 for two men for 7 hours explaining that this included an hour for unforeseen weather or traffic and it was likely the cost would be $660. The night before the move Bill called very apologetic and said the transmission on his leased truck went out and wouldn't have another truck until Sunday. As I wasn't closing until the following week I was able to wait until Sunday. The day of the move he and a helper arrived promptly at 8 AM and started almost immediately. Though I was still finishing packing they had two other floors to load into the truck so I did not delay their work in any way. At no time were they standing around waiting for me to finish what I was doing. The move was not completed until 8 PM at a cost of $1,210!!! Bill explained that the fault was mine as I had "too much stuff he couldn't see behind empty moving boxes. 5 hours of unseen stuff??!! He said numerous times "he's been doing this for 20 years!" If this is true how can you be so far off your quote? During the initial walk through he did say something about state law limiting how much time overage is allowed but early during the day of the move he explained how a customer stopped payment on the payment check and Bill quickly filed a mechanics lien on the property and completely stalled the closing. I would have done just as well using "one of those other companies who quote over the phone". I could not have done any worse!!!

Description of Work
Move from Naperville to Riverside

Category moving companies

07/02/2013

JOHN A.

The move by Best Hands Moving went off perfectly. Bill Shuster, the owner and manager, was on site from start to finish. He came to our home and went over all the details of the move. Prior to the move, he dropped off boxes and gave us instructions on how to prepare. Bill was thorough and patient with us throughout the process. He came to our house the day before the move to make preparations, and he covered the furniture with plastic wrap to protect from nicks and scratches. The day of the move started around 8:00 AM when Bill and his crew arrived right on time. They went to work and, with the exception of short breaks, they went straight through until about 9:00 PM. They were very careful and things went just as planned. The crew was diligent, careful and thorough. Bill is a hard worker and kept up a good sense of humor though out the day. He is a friendly person and handled every request with a smile. I would recommend this company to any friends considering a move. John W. Anderson

Description of Work
Best Hands Moving took care of a move from our home in Naperville to Plainfield, IL.

Category moving companies