allied construction and roofing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2016

3.5

525 Anherst Ln

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

we accept all mayor credit card, checks

04/09/2018

Judge G.

Ok, I guess

Description of Work
Tune up roof

08/11/2017

Dee R.

Chris, the owner, came out and inspected the roof. He told me that there was some flashing that needed some silicone. He took care of that. Within a week, everything was done. The service was amazing. He brought over a pallet with the colors of GAF shingles that were available. They were able to provide the color I wanted. They were fast and efficient. They swept my yard, for roofing nails and debris. It was the best experience that I have had in dealing with a contractor ever. I can't say enough about how seamless and easy it was. If I ever had any questions and he wasn't available, Chris called me back right away. He took pictures with a drone throughout the process. It was wonderful.

Description of Work
They tore off my old roof and installed a new one. They used 3D architectural GAF shingles.

08/10/2017

John L.

When I called over the phone, he was reluctant to come out and give us an estimate. He said that he would look at images on Google Maps and give us estimate by email. So not only did he not come, he didn't email an estimate either. We ended up hiring another company from Angie's List, Kenny Ephraim Roofing and they did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
We needed repairs done on our roof.

07/15/2017

Joshua S.

They were very efficient at getting the work done in 1 day. They were easy to work with. My complaint is they installed a ridge vent. However, they stopped the vent short about 5-8' on both sides of the roof, which defeats the purpose of having it installed. If they had done correctly or would resolve I would be able to recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a complete tear-off and replacement of my roof shingles.

04/30/2017

Ashutosh D.

He was supposed to inspect the roof..but he just looked inside for 5 mins and promised to come some days later..also it was promised that a drone video will be done about the roof..but nothing was done...

04/17/2017

Jorge C.

I scheduled the work for the 1st of April he never showed said his computer crashed and lost his schedules. I rescheduled fir the 8th of April, was supposed to show up early morning he didn't show I called and he asked if he could show up later. I agreed, and he asked me if I really wanted the Drone survey since I knew what may have been wrong with the roof. I said no that I really didn't need it but instead would like for him to remove 2 antennas that were on the roof. He said he would look at them and do the work. I told him to call me when he arrived cause I would be about 10 minutes away. He said that I did not need to be there for him to do the work. I agreed so when I returned home the antennas were still there, I text him to find out what he did. He said that the antenna removal was not included and he would send me an estimate for that and an estimate for a new roof that I asked for. I responded that if the removal wasn't included then I should receive the Drone survey since it was included or a discount. After that I tried to context him with no response, finally I contacted Angie's list and they contacted him, he said he would contact me asap I waited about a week with no contact so now I would like a full refund

Description of Work
Not sure if he even showed up, he said he did but never sent me details of what he did

04/17/2017

Bruce K.

I never got a response

Description of Work
Roof inspection as advertised

03/09/2017

Rejeana J.

missed 1st appointment then had to reschedule, then had to wait for download of drone video, which clearly show roof was in good condition except for 2 shingles.

Description of Work
i just needed a few shingles and a spot on the roof needed sealed, but I was told that's not what I paid for, but my understanding was that I paid for a drone to video my roof and let me know if anything visual showing any need for any repairs, and that he would do any minor repair, nails, etc., What I received was a bill for $2500 for roof repair. and I was only missing 2 shingles. and a hole where squirrels can get into

01/12/2017

Charles T.

Well. Allied was available for questions and made several visits regarding concerns throughout construction and afterwards.

Description of Work
Full tare off of roof

11/09/2016

Charles T.

Description of Work
Full tare off of roof

11/08/2016

William P.

Very very well: Allied did a great job of what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, with no fuss.

Description of Work
10,000 square foot flat roof overlay with associated masonry work.

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

2022 Super Service Award

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers Coupon

F and A Window Cleaning

When you call F & A Window Cleaning, Alex or Federico will be the ones answering the phone and going to your home to ensure everything is done right. With a combined experience of over 30 years servicing all of Chicagoland area, we can handle any job from window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We take pride in what we do! F and A Window Cleaning provides the best residential home services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but that of their friends, neighbors and relatives.

Offers Coupon

You can count on our roofers to handle every job right. In addition to roof installations, our residential, industrial, and commercial services include: Repairs, Replacements, Leak Detection, and Skylight Installations