American Pest Control Inc

Founded 1951 • With Angi since June 2009

14003 W Farmington Rd

Hanna City, IL 61536

American Pest Control is a locally owned company, specializing in providing central Illinois the right kind of protection from pests such as termites, roaches, bed bugs, rodents and mosquitoes. Our certified staff works directly with you to determine your needs as we tailor a program that fits both your schedule and budget. Using the latest in technology and pest control methods available, we ensure the safety of you, your family or employees as we quickly resolve the problem in your home or business, along with preventative services for the future. Call the experts today… call American Pest Control. See website for additional phones. Additional contact names - James A Haggerty, Charles C Haggerty, Lynette Hillman, Chris Haggerty. Additional Phone Numbers: Peoria: 309.673.4112 Pekin: 309.347.1696 Canton: 309.647.4573 Lincoln: 217.735.4670 Galesburg: 309.342.8817 Bloomington: 309.827.6915 Champaign: 217.352.7331 Sterling: 815.622.7807 Greenville: 618.664.9644...

04/25/2018

Thomas W.

I contacted APC over a month before closing on my house, and informed them of when I had closing scheduled. They said that they would be in touch when closing was within 30-days to schedule an appointment. Three weeks before closing I get a call from the technician saying "oh, it looks like I wasn't supposed to call before 4, oops, and I don't know when your closing is, but I've got availability this week and next." When I had a break in my work day, I called back and left a message, it has now been over a week and I haven't heard back, closing is in two weeks. I've gone with another company and would never trust this vendor with a time-sensitive item again.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection for home sale

Category pest control,home inspection

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Our sincere apologies! I can't imagine how this slipped through the cracks. It certainly isn't the way we intend to do business. Our supervisor will be calling you today after 4:00. Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. Andrea Mooberry American Pest Control, Inc. [phone number removed]

05/01/2017

Jamie H.

Everything went well. They are always fast and reliable.

Description of Work
General spraying for insects

11/02/2016

Bruce U.

Great, very polite, very professional, knows what he is talking about

Description of Work
They gave me advice on what to do myself, no charge. If it doesn't work, I'll call back

Category pest control,home inspection

09/23/2015

Liliana W.

When I first called the office, they told me the name of the person who would be calling me to schedule an appointment. He called within a few minutes and since I would not be home when he could stop by to give me an estimate, we decided he would come by anyway and take a look at the exterior of the house where I was having the problem with yellow jacket/hornet bees. Right after the conversation on the phone, I went down to the storage in the basement and found the place swarmed by bees. In desperation, I immediately called the service man to see if he could come over right away since it was an emergency. He told me he would be here in half an hour, and he did. He came over, detected the problem area and the type of invading bees and sprayed the outside entry source. Then, sprayed the storage area, advised us to stay away from the storage and made an appointment to come back the next day to spray the storage one more time and the entire exterior of the house for other crawling insects.

Description of Work
Sprayed the house, inside in the storage area to kill bees that have come through hole in water meter, and outside, all around the house, to kill all types of crawling insects.

02/17/2015

William S.

I have a five-year contract with them. It is $1000 for a five-year contract for the initial treatment and then he has to re-bait traps. So far, so good. I think he got rid of the termites. He had to bait them and it killed the termites, hopefully. He came out and he did what he said he was going to do. He has been doing it for a long time in the same area so he has to be good. He has a good reputation. He delivers on what he is doing. Their price is a little high.

Description of Work
I use Raney.

07/01/2014

Lori T.

Bruce called when he knew he would be a few minutes late. When he arrived he got right to work inspecting the house. We purchased the house 10 months ago and didn't expect to find active termites in the shed. He did not find evidence of termites in the home and advised us on treating the area around the house to get rid of the termites.

Description of Work
We had a termite inspection done on our home after finding live termites In a shed on the property.

06/16/2014

Roy A.

Always do a professional job, on time and respond quickly if we have problems.

Description of Work
They treat our home quartly both inside and outside for pest control.

06/09/2014

SOLOMON L.

I called them and have them do it. The guy who was doing that was much helpful. I do not know much about the company, but the guy who did the job was very high, and had a very good feelings. He was very+ helpful. He was fast, and very professional. He called to tell us know that he was coming and he did it.

Description of Work
Pest Control and extermination services.

06/08/2014

Nancy M.

Everything went fine. He got right to work and completed within a half hour.

Description of Work
Quarterly spraying in and outside home

06/03/2014

Kristen S.

We were very happy with the service we received from Bill at American Pest Control. He ended up having to come out 4 times during a 45 day period to spray and lay down pellets for a very bad ant problem. He was very patient with us and came out each and every time without question. We were never charged anything but the original $130 fee for this entire series of treatments. We will definitely be using them again for future pest control issues.

Description of Work
We had American Pest Control come out for several treatments for a very bad ant problem.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal