Wilson Residential Construction Services LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2016

Family owned and operated business in the Quad Cities for over 20 years. We specialize in all manner of residential construction. We use only the highest quality materials, installed with care by people who really understand that doing it right the first time, is the only way to ensure customers

Complete Basement Remodel with Theatre

drywall

202061256
Completely remodeled basement with studded walls, drywall, and paint. We added electric and plumbing as well so we could transform this into a livable space. A simple yet sleek contemporary kitchen was added as well as a full bath. The homeowner requested a theatre room so we added the raised platform with plenty of extra outlets. Dual lighting really makes this room special with bright overhead lighting available; or the cozier square sconce lights can be used for a perfect movie night!
View project

roofing (16)home remodeling (7)home builder (5)interior painting (2)basement remodeling (1)electrician (6)drywall (6)window replacement (4)siding companies (4)gutter repair (4)flooring (4)tile installation (4)

12/21/2022

Jordan G.

We had a great experience with Wilson Construction. Ben and his team were fantastic. His crew was extremely professional and were a pleasure to have in our home while they were completing the work. We are very happy with how our kitchen remodel turned out.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen gutting and remodel

07/27/2022

Mike G.

Finding a trustworthy and quality contractor can be extremely difficult (as we have learned). This was easily the smoothest project we have ever done and I highly recommend them! 5 stars!

Description of Work
Complete siding and gutter remodel.

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

Review for Wilson Residential Construction Services LLC - 213 S Barrington Dr, Hampton, IL - 39814512

02/12/2022

Jason A.

Ben and his team were awesome. The job was completed in a timely fashion, and wasn't to ho*** ** the wallet. We even had an issue with a manufacturer that had nothing to do with Wilson Residential Construction Services LLC and Ben at the cost of repairing it. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Finishing a basement

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

11/04/2021

Linda H.

The project went very well. Ben has a couple of excellent crews. The crew leaders make sure that the job gets done right. Give Wilson Residential Construction a call. They'll do a good job for you.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen and bath

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

03/08/2021

Joe F.

We noticed from day one that Wilson construction was extremely prompt, professional and mindful to keep their work areas clean. They provided multiple ideas and options for our bathroom renovations. Ben and his team were wonderful and courteous throughout the entire project. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy and quality conscious contractor. We will be using them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Master bath and hall bathroom complete remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, remodeling

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

03/06/2021

Jim C.

Great, They came right over did a thorough inspection of my roof and told me that they didn't think I needed any repairs. When I tried to reimburse them for their time, the the gentleman declined to accept any money. The two people I dealt with were both very pleasant and professional!

Description of Work
I needed an inspection for hail damage to my roof and possible repair

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/23/2021

Stephen M.

I looked at Angie's List for contractors and Ben Wilson quickly responded to my note that I was interested in bids to remodel our two bathrooms. He came to see the rooms, and then sent his estimate. The work that his team did was very good, and when they had any questions made sure to ask how we wanted to have things done. I bought the faucets and toilets and tubs, but I made some mistakes in not getting all the correct valves. The team worked their way around those delays and got the work done as we expected. At the end of the project, the cost matched the bid with the only changes being those changes we asked for in the work. We are happy with what they did and plan to ask Wilson Construction to renovate our kitchen.

Description of Work
Remodeling two bathrooms including replacing tile floors and two tubs installing new tile surround for a tub, new lights, sinks, faucets and toilets.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

11/14/2020

Nathan J.

3 different teams came and went. They were really quick with the work and did an AMAZING job. The best part of the whole deal was the communication. The siding team went above and beyond by letting me know I could get new outdoor lights and they’d put them. up. I definitely will hire them for my basement.

Description of Work
Siding/Roof/Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, home builders

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Review for Wilson Residential Construction Services LLC - 213 S Barrington Dr, Hampton, IL - 39025111

11/03/2020

KEVIN P.

Everything went well. There were no unexpected surprises or expenses. The completed work is outstanding. The process of the whole evolution was fun and enjoyable. We absolutely love our countertops and finishes in the bathroom and kitchen. And finally, the price was right. Ben Wilson construction is more affordable than most contractors out there. Thanks Ben!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/28/2020

stephanie M.

Excellent very happy with clean up. I did not have to be home to have the work done. Neighbors were also very impressed with the quality and timeliness of the job. Sales Dennis was very easy to work with and due to timeline Dennis got it done! I recommend Wilson Construction.

Description of Work
A new roof needed to be put on house and garage

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/25/2020

Jerry W.

It went flawlessly. They told me 3 weeks to complete and it was 3 weeks. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel to accommodate a wheelchair and roll-in shower

Category contractors, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Review for Wilson Residential Construction Services LLC - 213 S Barrington Dr, Hampton, IL - 38901268

05/08/2020

David G.

Very professional and fast. Crew arrived and attacked the roof in such an organized manner that it was like watching a fine tuned machine. They were fast, efficient, and courteous. Extremely professional and fun to talk too when the crew was cleaning up... very clean and fast. I would definitely recommend Wilson to friends.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/03/2020

Randall S.

Great !!!! Reaely Does Someone Bring in a Job UNDER ESTIMATE !!! Wilson DID....How Good is THAT....You Don't HAVE Enough STARS !!!!

Description of Work
Siding Repair Roofing

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

02/09/2020

Adam W.

We hired Wilson Construction to build a new room in our basement. Ben and his team are all excellent people and great to work with. They completed the job in less than 3 weeks and at a reasonable price. What impressed me most is that Ben is looking long term to be your contractor for life and not looking to make a quick dollar. This really shows in the work they do. It is hard to find someone to trust in this industry but I highly recommend Wilson Construction!

Description of Work
New Room in Basement

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, remodeling

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

09/08/2018

Stacey G.

It didn't. I've tried for two weeks to get someone to come out to give an estimate. I have only received one email with instructions to email back or call with possible times. I have done both. No one has responded.

Description of Work
Install 2 sliding glass doors and move 2 windows to a new location

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/26/2018

I'm sorry that we were unable to do any work for you. When we talked on the phone I explained to you that I would not be able to get your doors and windows installed as quickly as you were hoping. It typically takes at least 2 weeks to get custom windows and doors in, and another couple weeks to get the job scheduled. I'm sorry if you believe there was a lack of communication, however we do our best to provide all homeowners the honest truth. It's unfortunate that you feel the need to leave a negative review for a job that was never performed.

08/08/2018

Lori W.

Wilson Construction was very professional and went above and beyond to give me my dream kitchen and bathroom of my dreams! Am hiring them again to do some more projects in the near future!

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom and kitchen

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

Review for Wilson Residential Construction Services LLC - 213 S Barrington Dr, Hampton, IL - 37306212

06/29/2018

albert L.

Despite intermittent rain, the crew got the job done well. All the workmen were friendly and respectful and I heard no foul language from anyone. Wilson's price was one half that of the first estimate I obtained and they went only slightly over their time estimate due to the rain delays. I would certainly hire them for other work.

Description of Work
roof shingles replaced and rest of roof inspected

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

10/21/2017

Jered H.

All I can say is the next time I need a general contractor I'm calling Ben Wilson Construction.

Description of Work
Ridge vent on the roof. Insulated the attic. Encapsulated and insulated the crawlspace. Bathroom vent was venting into the attic. Vented to the outside.

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

08/29/2017

Rob L.

Very professional crew that took my vision and turned it into reality. Couldn't be happier with the end results.

Description of Work
Roof, windows, siding, and gutters

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/04/2017

ryan D.

It went very smooth and he worked when other parts of the project were not completed for him to work effectively. He was very professional and helped us make decisions of how the project should flow and how we should design some things we were unsure of.

Description of Work
Framing a house, It was a large project 4000 sq feet.

Category contractors, home builders

Work Completed On 07/09/2017

02/24/2017

Patrick S.

They were very fast and professional. Contract was signed on Saturday and they were working by mid-morning on Monday, and done with the roofing portion by Tuesday afternoon. Drywall was started that Tuesday and finished the following week. The texture was matched perfectly and it's now impossible to tell there were ever any skylights in the ceiling. They were even nice enough to leave some scaffolding over the weekend so I could use it to paint the ceiling.

Description of Work
Removed skylights, sheathed and shingled over the openings, drywalled the interior openings

Work Completed On 02/13/2017

01/22/2017

Justin D.

Very happy. They were done with everything in 4 days.

Description of Work
Electrical work, load bearing wall removal, trim work, drywall work.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling