LAUER EXTERIORS & HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2004

Would like to thank everyone I have worked for over these past years I have relocated to Lake Ozark, Mo. where I plan on living and working. have meet some very nice people over the past 30 years- Mark and Karen F., Dean and Brenda, all the guys at Bradlink Venture, Dr. M. Glass, Valerie, Tom and Evie C., Janet in Oak Brook, Patti H in Elmhurst, Hope that Angie's List here is as fruitful as it was in DuPage-Thank you...

Aseret Development Series LLC

Aseret Development Series LLC

09/27/2014

The kitchen job was extremely messy as it meant cutting dry wall along with the framing for the wall. The stairs were easier and not such a mess. They cleaned everything up after the job, contained the mess during the construction and we allowed them access to the house while we were at work and everything went as planned. Great job done with both projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He redid our step from the kitchen to the family room with oak deck and risers and cut a kitchen wall in half from the ceiling to open up the space and allow us to install additional cabinets.

06/08/2014

LEHI replaced our exterior window trim and installed new window screens last November (see review in November 2013).  We were so pleased we went with them again the second half of the house spruce up.  Ron is quick to respond, polite, personable and delightfully tactful when pointing out how things could be done and also very happy to handle something differently based on discussions.   His quote ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced damaged aluminum siding and damaged garage corner caps, installed aluminum covers on all exposed fascia boards, installed new front gutters, painted entire house (aluminum siding), took down and reinstalled shutters after we spiffed them up.

05/12/2014

Called and left messages twice, but never called me back.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

called back many times there voice recorder was always full and they never answered phone?

01/05/2014

Very prompt, very responsive, vey knowledgeable, very helpful.  Installed weathersripping on sliding glass door and replaced damaged siding boards.  Very pleasant to work with, price was exactly per the free estimate.  Will definately use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used LAUER EXTERIORS AND HOME IMPROVEMENT

11/27/2013

Showed up on time. Did the work well. Charged me what he quoted. Polite and helpful. I'd hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron and his workers repaired siding that was coming down from the side of my home. The siding was poorly installed by another company a number of years ago and was just nailed into the foam insulation board instead of the studs. Ron reinstalled it and hit the studs this time. I think this will work fine this time.

CATEGORY handyman service

SIDING, NEW OR REPAIR, WINDOWS, DOORS, DECK OR PORCH CARPENTRY, HANDYMAN & MAINTENANCE, STRUCTURAL REMODEL-UPDATE KITCHENS, BATHS, ATTICS, BASEMENTS, WOODWORK, PAINTING EXTERIOR/INTERIOR-COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, NEW CONSTRUCTION, POWER WASHING, STAINING, WALLPAPER STRIPPING AND FAUX FINISHING.

landscaping- will do related to other projects