DAL Builders

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
tgc-017643

770 N Church Rd Suite A

Elmhurst, IL 60126

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

DAL Builders has been handling various construction jobs from simple re-modeling to full-scale projects since 1994. Our team of licensed experts ensures 100% satisfaction everytime. Award winning....

decks & porches (180)home remodeling (48)basement remodeling (31)drywall (31)electrician (25)woodworking (20)roofing (20)door installation (19)interior painting (19)window replacement (17)plumbers (17)lighting (16)

06/10/2021

There were delays in getting materials due to COVID but once all materials were here the job was scheduled and finished within the promised time frame. DAL Builders did an excellent job and we love our new deck.

Description of Work
They tore down a deck and replaced it a new deck.

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

Review for DAL Builders - 770 N Church Rd, Elmhurst, IL - 39364291

04/22/2021

Project manager Tim and crew did an outstanding job replacing my front and rear porches and actually exceeded my expectations. The crew arrived at the worksite on time each day and left the worksite clean. I will definitely choose DAL Builders for my future construction needs.

Description of Work
Demolish and rebuild front and rear porches.

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Review for DAL Builders - 770 N Church Rd, Elmhurst, IL - 39305005

03/30/2021

Outstanding! They are fast, honest, fair, and they do amazing work. Good people, too!

Description of Work
Porch, rewiring

Category decks,electrician,chimney repair,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

12/07/2020

Tim was excellent to work with. Always on time and returned all my calls in a timely manner. He is very knowledgeable and gave me great tips. He provided me with 3 price options in writing which allowed me to select the one that best fit my budget. The crew that came to work on my front porch were professional and always cleaned up after themselves, They left my front yard looking spotless at the end of each work day. The work done was professional and they paid attention to details. I received many compliments from my neighbors. I will definitely hire them again,

Description of Work
New front porch

Category decks,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

11/14/2020

Outstanding. They anticipated it would take 2 days, but completed it in 1. This is the third project that I've used DAL for and I've been thrilled with their work each time. Highly professional.

Description of Work
DAL painted a very large portion of our home.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

10/27/2020

DAL Builders did a great job! Tim was extremely conscientious and kept us advised of progress throughout. The workers were friendly and the workmanship was great. 2020 was a tricky year to get a project completed, but DAL pulled it off. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Needed a roof deck replaced.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/13/2020

This was my third time having DAL out for an estimate/project. I knew that they would come through when others would not or could not. I needed to replace a balcony floor (situated over an interior roof) for a real estate sale when time and quality were of the essence. Tim is a great project manager and straight shooter. Pricing was competitive, work was excellent, and scheduling on short notice was a promise kept. These guys are reliable pros - you get what you pay for and more.

Description of Work
Replace balcony floor with a tight deadline

Category decks,flooring contractor,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

10/08/2020

Tim and his team were great to work with. We needed serious repair work done on our 16' x 17' dilapidated and damaged deck. Tim was responsive and communicative from start to finish. He was able to come onsite quickly for an estimate and he lined up work to meet our tight deadline and budget. His team came out as scheduled and were respectful and timely with their work (even finished ahead of schedule). They even cleaned out a very full adjoining gutter for us while they were pressure washing. The deck now looks brand new and will be perfect for showing when we list our property for sale in a couple weeks. Thanks Tim, Carlos and the DAL team!

Description of Work
Deck repair (multiple board replacement), pressure washing, light sanding, repainting

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Review for DAL Builders - 770 N Church Rd, Elmhurst, IL - 38932956

10/06/2020

We are very happy with the work that DAL Builders did on our project. Tim is so easy to work with. He is very communicative which was super helpful (especially during a pandemic!). We have worked with contractors in the past who I have struggled to get to return calls but Tim was always on top of our project. Even with all the delays due to COVID - he would periodically reach out to us unprompted and let us know the status of our items. He is also extremely budget conscious. Tim let us know up front the areas of the project that were "unknown" budget wise (for example he did not know how bad the rot was going to be around our door frame) but was able to give us a realistic estimate of what it might cost best and worst case scenario. In projects past with other contractors - in the end we were anywhere from 15-20% over budget. With Tim I believe we were less than 5% over budget and that overage was really just due to the "unknowns". We have never had a renovation come this close to budget (and we gutted our house so we have lots of experience with contractors and budgets). We are happy with the way the work looks and Tim was quick to resolve any issues we had. His crew is courteous, thorough, and always show up when they are supposed to. I don't think there was one time where I had to call Tim and tell him no one was here when they were supposed to be. Overall - we are really happy with the work that was done and the management of the whole project. We would definitely use DAL Builders again!

Description of Work
Replacement of two decks and four exterior doors

Category decks,doors

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

09/07/2020

DAL Builders was exceptional. They completed the deck and were very professional. Tim was very responsive to any questions we had and his crew was on time and cleaned up after they completed the project.

Description of Work
We needed our existing deck replaced.

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Review for DAL Builders - 770 N Church Rd, Elmhurst, IL - 38857713

Design, new construction, basements, room, bathroom and kitchens remodeling, porches, decks, roofing, siding & window replacement.

Ask for details.