Next Door, Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

Next Door, inc. is a local garage door, garage door opener, and garage door screen company. Our business standards are fast, friendly, and honest service. We stand behind the products we sell and the services that we provide. * Free Estimates for new Garage Doors, Garage Screens and/or Garage Door Opener Sales * Next Door, Inc. is an authorized dealer of Clopay Garage Doors and Ideal Garage Doors. CHI garage doors are also available. * Next Door, Inc. is an authorized dealer of LiftMaster garage door openers. * We can install and repair all makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers * Check our website for information and current coupons, promotions, and specials @ www.nextdoorgarage.com " My goal is to make sure that you get the garage doors and openers that you want and need, and to provide the best service in the industry. I will also help you choose the door and opener that is best for your, your home, and your budget. We would love you to come and visit our showroom too. I look forward to working with you!" -Paul Schifferer (Owner, Next Door, Inc.)...

Lake Door Garage Repair

Lake Door Services is a local company owned and operated garage door installation, repair & service company that is located in Cook county . We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We take pride in our work and reputation which is why we back up everything we do with great quality. We backup all of our warranties under us and only us. We provide 24/7 emergency garage door replacement services in Cook county , Naperville, Aurora and all other surrounding areas! Lake Door Garage Doors Services offers the most reliable garage door installation and repair services as well as products at absolutely the most competitive garage door repair prices! The garage door industry is constantly changing and Lake Door is has always been ahead of the game with the trends in order to serve you better. We have had growth and success in the garage door business for over 10 years and we look forward to providing you with great service and proven customer satisfaction! No matter what your garage door needs. When providing fast, accurate and affordable garage door replacement services, our team of experts is highly trained and always ready to provide top-notch service for any of your garage door repair Cook county needs anytime. Lake Door has a guaranteed speedy response period and ensures our customers will get their garage door repair Sacramento in no time. There’s no better garage door replacement and installation company in the Cook county area than Lake Door Services

Absolute Doors & Home Services Inc

We specialize in garage door repairs, sales and services. We also specialize in other areas in your garage such as Insulation, Drywall and Taping, Garage Painting, Epoxy and other flooring solutions for your garage as well as Garage Organization and Pedestrian Doors. Absolute Doors & Home Services inc. is a 24/7, multiple ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER and accredited A+ BBB member that is family owned and operated. We provide the absolute best garage door repairs and advice to customers in need. Additional phones: 630 518 8846, 224 410 9822, 708 506 6583

Offers by Absolute Doors & Home Services Inc on Angi
Mueller Garage Doors, L.L.C.

Mueller Garage Doors, L.L.C., in Lake Zurich, IL, is the leading garage door supplier serving Lake Zurich and a 40 mile radius since 2017. We offer a wide range of garage services, including installation and repairs. We specialize in custom garage doors and openers. For more information, contact Mueller Garage Doors, L.L.C. in Lake Zurich. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

06/23/2017

This is my second experience with Next Door. Ray R. came out to the house after he called to let me know when he would arrive and asked if I might need a bit more time since it was first thing in the AM. Nobody has ever asked if I needed more time! A+ for that one. Ray was cordial, courteous, and got right to work. The problem I was having with the garage door was quickly diagnosed. After no time ...

Description of Work
Garage door repair. Would not lift reliably.

10/18/2016

We called Next Door on Sunday and left a message. They returned our call early Monday morning and by 11 am Next Door had a repairman at our house and within 30 minutes the spring was fixed. Ray, the repairman, also fixed the light on the door opener, oiled and lubricated all parts, checked door balance, checked photo/safety eye alignment and replaced 2 weather strips.

Description of Work
The spring broke on our garage door resulting in our cars being trapped inside the garage on a Sunday afternoon.

08/09/2015

Good advice, great show-room, lots of options, made the difference. Next Door could have easily over-specified and suggested more "door" than I needed. Next Door's Pragmatic advice about the different levels of insulation, for the purpose and our life-style and use of the garage, gave us the information we needed to make the right decision. Next Door was comfortable in our own shopping time-line. ...

Description of Work
Next Door replaced my aging, un-insulated and damaged garage doors, original to my house (Contractor specials). They replaced an 16 foot wide double-car garage door, and the 8 foot wide single-car door next to it. I added windows to the top section, to improve the look of the house. Next Door gave me several pricing options, and was also able to recommend I continue to use my existing Lift-Master garage door openers to keep the cost down.

Category garage doors,doors

Thank you very much for the outstanding review Andrew! We strive daily to make our customers feel like this and it is great to hear. I appreciate you taking your valuable time to leave these kind words for us. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your home. Sincerely, Paul and the Next Door Team!

11/23/2014

I was afraid that the way my tracks looked so bent and with the garage hanging off the track that I was looking at a new garage door or at least rails and a repair/replace of over $600. The guys were able to come out that day and only charged me $90 to get the garage running smoothly again and lubed the whole works.. So happy I didn't have to come up with the big bucks. I have used NextDoor in the...

Description of Work
Get my garage door back on the tracks

Category garage doors

Hi [member name removed], Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this great review online! It means a lot to us. Thank you very much, Paul and the Next Door Team!

10/10/2014

Paul Schifferer was prompt with his reply. My request for an estimate was ignored by several other providers, but Mr Schifferer took the time to help me. I regard that as a sign that he maintains high customer service standards. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Provide a cost estimate

Category garage doors

Hi [removed member name], Thank you for rave review! We look forward to working with you more in the future too. Paul Schifferer and the Next Door Team

Garage Screens Garage Doors (Residential and Commercial) Sales & Installation: Clopay, Ideal, and CHI Brands. Service & Repair: All Brands Garage Door Openers Sales & Installation: Liftmaster Service & Repair: All Brands Service and Repairs: Broken Garage Door Springs Replacement Garage Door Sections Add Windows to Garage Doors Garage Door Opener Gear Kits Broken Cables Roller Replacement Annual Maintenance Contracts Remote Controls and Keypads for garage door openers

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa