Reflections Watergardens

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2013

Reflections Water Light Stone is a premier water feature design, build and maintenance firm based in the Chicagoland area,specializing in the creation of unique garden environments with an emphasis on water. Our naturally balanced ecosystem ponds work with nature, not against it. We pride ourselves in creating water features that appear to have always existed in their surrounding landscape. Enhance your landscape with one of our custom water features designed specifically for you. Whether you choose a pond, natural swimming pool, decorative fountainscape, pondless waterfall or a rainwater harvesting system with a decorative water feature, you’ll be thrilled with the sight and sound that water brings to your landscape....

Rojas Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance Inc

As a full-service landscape company, ROJAS LANDSCAPING & LAWN MAINTENANCE, INC. provides a one-stop shop for all areas of landscaping, including mowing and edging, planting trees and flowers, trimming trees, placement of sod and mulch, compost, brick and stone patios, and cleanups. We recognize that all of our clients have different needs and we work hard to ensure that every one of our clients in entirely satisfied with our work. ROJAS LANDSCAPING AND LAWN MAINTENANCE INC. employs only the most well versed, well rounded, and expressive landscape architects. You will absolutely love the work we do for you, whether it's redoing your front yard, new gazebo, industrial complex, or shopping center.

Offers by Rojas Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance Inc on Angi
Esquivel Landscaping & Construction

Esquivel Landscaping is serving and assisting our clients with sincerity, efficiency and authenticity with their home projects and commercial needs. We offer a plethora of services in Landscaping, Hardscaping & Construction.

Zimmerman Landscaping

Zimmerman Landscaping, Inc. is a locally owned and operated landscaping company with an established reputation for high quality workmanship & exceptional customer service.

05/18/2016

James M.

Description of Work
Did a very good job cleaning my pond!

Category landscaping,outdoor lighting

11/18/2014

Korina N.

Reflections does a beatiful job in design and installation. They keep the pond and stream in great shape, clean and looking fabulous. He helps me with the care of my Koi fish, as well as opening and closing the system each season. Pricing is great, too. I've used them for years now. I highly recommend Reflections for all landscaping, lighting and water feature needs!!

Description of Work
Larry Carnes designed and installed a pond and stream across the front of my home. He maintains the pond for me as well as all my landscaping needs, including weekly maintenance.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,lakefront landscaping,outdoor lighting

watergarden design, construction and maintenance koi pond design, construction and maintenance fountain design, construction and maintenance waterfall and stream design, construction and maintenance natural swimming pool/ pond design, construction and maintenance service and repair upgrades filtration

retail