Please call for more details.

T&D Electrical LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

3344 W Irving Park Rd

Chicago, IL 60618

T&D Electrical is an experienced contractor that provides electrical services at reasonable prices to the Chicagoland area. From new construction commercial and industrial installations to rewiring your home we offer a wide range of services. At T&D Electrical quality and professionalism is our first priority....

11/29/2018

CRAIG M.

It went very smoothly. Every aspect from scheduling the job, to timely arrival, to completing all the tasks couldn't have gone better. Rodrigo is a super guy and a super electrician. Every task was explained fully and clean up was beyond great. He is certainly a highly skilled professional. Thank you T & D. I will not hesitate to call you again and also to pass your name to any neighbor or friend that needs a quality electrical firm.

Description of Work
I needed a variety of small electrical jobs performed including a ceiling fan installation, some new switches, a co2 detector replaced, and a new light fixture installed.

Category electrician

Thank you so much! We always appreciate any referrals and we love to hear that customers are happy with the work we did for them! We hope we can work together for many years to come!

11/29/2018

Tom Q.

They were very responsive, great communication, and easy to work with. Got the job scheduled quickly and performed the work to our satisfaction. Very nice staff to work with.

Description of Work
Electrical outlets installed, LED lights installed, dimmer switches installed.

Category electrician

We are really happy to hear that you feel that way and so grateful to have you on board as a new client!Thank you for taking the time to review us!

11/28/2018

David A.

Excellent service from time of work quote to completion of work. Greg, the electrician, was professional, knowledgeable, worked efficiently, explained all work in detail prior to starting and cleaned up the work area when completed. I have utilized T&D twice now for services at my home, FIVE Star service and will always go to them for any electrical needs in the future.

Description of Work
Upgrade interior light switches to dimmer switches, install additional interior wall light switch for garage light, assess electrical panel breaker amperage for family room outlets to operate a small room heater.

Category electrician

We are so happy to be your 'go-to' electricians ! It is always a pleasure to work with you and we hope to have the opportunity to do so for many years to come!

11/27/2018

Max C.

Excellent. Greg repaired the outlets quickly, and took time to explain what the problem was.

Description of Work
Fix broken outlets

Category electrician

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We truly appreciate your business!

11/26/2018

ANNE B.

He was very good. They called back and verified the appointment. Prices were fair. He gave me very good advice.Highly recommend

Description of Work
Replace exterior bulb

Category electrician

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/16/2018

Linda G.

Greg was able to come same day. He was friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Needed 4 outlets replaced with GFCI outlets.

Category electrician

We truly hope that we have an opportunity to work with you again! It was a pleasure!Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

11/16/2018

K N.

Greg was on time and very pleasant and friendly to deal with. Did an excellent job and also explained what happened. I definitely would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Circuit breaker replace and troubleshooting an outlet.

Category electrician

Greg is a gem and we are very happy to hear that you are happy with the services that you received from our company! we look forward to working with you again!

11/08/2018

Joe W.

No solution after two visits and well over $200 paid for services. There was no attempt at diagnostic work for the services. I bought a new fixture that they installed and the light still does not work long term. It's almost like they want me to diagnose the exact problem for them and then they fix it with parts I buy, rather than doing any problem solving on their own. I basically paid for nothing.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting of non-functioning light fixture in front hallway.

Category electrician

Hey there... we have reached out to you directly multiple times about this issue ..we want all of our customers to be happy with the outcome of their work so please take a moment to speak with us about the issue you are having as the light was working when we left

10/31/2018

William R.

The electrician called shortly before his arrival to let me know he was on his way. He arrived in the time frame specified and completed the work in a reasonable amount of time. He checked all the circuit breakers and only had to replace one outlet and rewiring another. He left the work site clean.

Description of Work
Circuit breakers had to checked for a problem that resulted in two outlets and a light had to be repaired and/or replaced

Category electrician

We are so grateful for your review and very happy that you were pleased with our services! We look forward to working with you again !

10/22/2018

Maria M.

T&D responded quickly, were able to get us an appointment within a couple of days.

Description of Work
troubleshoot/repair kitchen outlets and basement hallway lighting

Category electrician

Thank you for your review! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again soon!

10/08/2018

Sally C.

Service call went very well. Greg arrived on time, was very neat & professional in the work that he did to solve my problem. Greg replaced all necessary parts and explained what had caused the problem. My track lights and ceiling fan are now working perfectly. I would definitely hire T&D Electrical AND Greg in the future if I need electric work done at my home.

Description of Work
Needed someone to troubleshoot 2 switches in my living room, one at each end of the room. Lights flickered & then went totally out.

Category electrician

Thank you so much for the review and we will let Greg know how pleased you were with his work!We really appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future!

09/28/2018

Ken W.

Fantastic, they were super prompt, friendly, and professional. This company knows what they are doing. Would rehire them immediately for any and all of our electrical work. Very happy with the work performed!

Description of Work
Electrical repairs

Category electrician, lighting

It always makes our day to read such positive feedback from clients .We truly appreciate your business and really hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

09/26/2018

Roberta Kay B.

I guess LED isn't totally perfected, but since it costs less to operate, I'm happy. The problem was with LEDs that dim and the switch. T&D tried very hard to make it work perfectly. I give them credit for the effort. The job took much longer than expected. A total of 3 appointments. I finally got the job done and am happy. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced many halogen light fixtures with LED

Category electrician

Thank you so much for your review! We truly wish that we could have fully resolved the issue but sadly, not even the manufacturer could offer us a solution.We truly hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future and thank you again for your business!

09/24/2018

Elaine F.

My initial inquiry via Angie's message service was quickly responded to by T&D. The schedulers worked hard to find a time that accommodated my changing work schedule. The electrician, David, called that morning to let me know his earlier appointment was complete so he could come early if that was OK with me. It certainly was for me that day. David was very professional and listened carefully to my rather long description of the symptoms of my problem. He set to work to locate the problem and within an hour had done so. He let me know what he needed to do to resolve the issue and got my approval to proceed. All in all, my experience with T&D was excellent. I also found them to be reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Had a short in a circuit which caused a loss of electricity on my second floor.

Category electrician

Wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with our company, we really try to ensure that for all of our clients ! look forward to working with you again soon!

09/22/2018

Cyndi M.

Very well. Greg diagnosed the problem and found the correct answer.

Description of Work
Check a faulty ceiling lamp and fan operation

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

We so appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience with Greg and we thank you so much for your business!

09/06/2018

Sally H.

Greg was exceptionally knowledgeable. He knew exactly what the problem was and corrected it immediately. I asked him to check out circuit box and he gave me great advice. Greg is someone I trust and would definitely use T&D again and I would ask for Greg.

Description of Work
Had outlets that did not work

Category electrician

It's great to hear you had such a good experience with Greg. We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to leave a review. Thank you!

08/30/2018

James Matthew H.

Rodrigo and David were on time, incredibly detailed, and finished the job early. I have used T&D several times in the past and I would highly recommend them for any electrical project.

Description of Work
Install new ceiling box and fan, install new ceiling box and pendant light

Category electrician

Thank you so much! it is always great to see customers happy with our work and choosing to use our company again!

08/27/2018

Peter S.

Rodrigo figured it out in a hurry. Everyone at T&D was great.

Description of Work
We had a mystery problem!

Category electrician

So great to hear that you are happy with the work that Rodrigo did! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

08/27/2018

Peter S.

Solved the mystery quickly. We got lucky though.

Description of Work
Mystery circuit outage

08/24/2018

Paul M.

On time Repaired the problem Courteous Fair price

Description of Work
Outlet in the kitchen kept blowing

Category electrician

We so appreciate the review and your business and we really hope that we get the opportunity to work with you again!Thank you!

08/21/2018

KAREN A.

Everything went well. David is a total pro and did a great job260.00

Description of Work
Replaced a front porch light as well as all connected conduit and wiring. Also had a kitchen outlet checked out

Category electrician, lighting

Wonderful to hear that you are happy with David's work ! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us,it means a lot!

08/13/2018

Patricia A.

Rodrigo arrived on time, surveyed the area and clearly communicated the challenges to installation. He suggested an alternative and performed the job quickly & thoroughly. He also made recommendations for additional safety options - nothing critical, but very informative - and I will hire T&D to do the work.

Description of Work
Installation of an outside electrical outlet

Category electrician

Thank you so much for your feedback ! Rodrigo is a gem, we are very lucky to have him and we appreciate you taking the time to review us!

08/12/2018

janet B.

Greg and Rodrigo are very polite nice guys. They did an excellent job on the interior and exterior electrical work for my property. An exterior wall light fixture was installed on a brick wall for a deck and an exterior outlet. Instead of running much conduit across the brick wall, which I did not want, they were able to run wiring through the thick brick wall from a kitchen outlet. Great job. Two interior outlets were not up to code, so they were rewired. I am very happy with their work and would definitely use them again for future electrical work. My daughter is purchasing a new home and will call them sometime in the fall. Thank you T & D Electrical

Description of Work
Installation of outdoor light fixture and outlet on exterior brick wall for a deck. Also, rewiring of 2 interior outlets.

Category electrician

We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the work and I will make sure to pass along your feedback to Greg and Rodrigo! Thank you so much and we look forward to working with both you and your daughter very soon!

08/02/2018

Doug M.

Very good ,Rodrigo did some troubleshooting and determined the light was wired wrong.

Description of Work
Required a light fixture.

Category electrician, lighting

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review [Member Name Removed], thank you so much!

07/31/2018

Steve B.

The interaction was always prompt and professional. We had a short timeline, but after a little miscommunication around whether an estimator needed to come out first or not, we did have an estimator come out the morning of the job and provide me with a clear understanding of the variables to consider. The work was within the bounds of cost I had defined and was done very promptly and professionally by Greg the electrician. It took him about three hours in total and he worked completely independently while I did other work at home.

Description of Work
Run new conduit from electrical box to under sink for purposes of installing garbage disposal

Category electrician

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so happy that it all worked out and that we could complete the work the same day for you !

Tans' Quality Roofing Inc

We are Tans Quality Roofing Inc, a 21st century roofing contractor offering our oustomers the newest materials and innovations to fulfill their roofing and exterior needs. We have over 32 years serving thousands of customers throughtout Chicagoland. Using the top manufacturers in their respective fields, we are able to offer our customer's the best products, at competitive pricing, with the best customer service professionals in the business. Please browse our website to learn more about us, our products, and our pledge to you. Thank you for considering us as your roofing and exterior contractor.

Touhy Repairs

We are a complete home repair service that specializes in gutter and downspout repairs and replacement. I Shannon Touhy personally discuss the issues/project your having and can usually provide some options and pricing over the phone before we set up the appointment. We have a fairly quick response time and can do emergency calls as needed. All of our work is guaranteed and we proudly provide senior and military discounts.

Moore Construction Inc

Moore Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured specialist in roofing, seamless gutters, soffit, fascia, and vinyl siding. We are celebrating our 27th year in business. We serve all of the Chicago Land area including most suburbs and Northwest Indiana. We are family owned and operated, and you deal directly with the owner, Michael Moore. All of our work is guaranteed and performed by our uniformed employees, with supervision on every job. Commercial & residential. We offer free inspections, and send a professional proposal all free of charge. You can contact Maggie by email or calling the office. Or call Michael Moore directly at (312) 995-3994. Award wining. Family owned & operated.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Electrical system installation, repair & replacement. Rewiring. Trenching. Bucket truck. Generators. Lighting.