Sadiki Cleaning Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2010

http://sadikicleaningservice.com, also go to www.yelp.com...

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Handy House Cleaning

Clean Scent Cleaning

Basic Clean: $30 per hour Twin Clean( two persons): $50 per hour minimum 3 hours Airbnb Clean: starts at $55 Move In/Out: $40 per hour minimum 3 hours Add Ons: Inside Closet Cleaning- $5 Dishes- $ 5 option if someone has a lot of dishes to do Laundry & Folding- $10 Interior Windows- $0 Deep Cleaning- $20 Inside cabinets-$10 Wet wipe Window Blinds-$5 Inside Refrigerator- $10 Inside oven- $5 Green or Natural Cleaning-$0 Organize a room or space-$10

11/21/2014

Wendy B.

Their pricing is very good. They are lovely people! They are friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I have them out every 3 weeks to clean the whole house: sweep, mop, dust, and do the bathrooms and kitchen.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

05/20/2014

Jia Li L.

I think they did a great job. They were very friendly and on time.

Description of Work
I had an event in my house so I had Sadiki Cleaning Service do housecleaning services for me last summer.

10/15/2012

isabel F.

I told them when I contacted them the first time that I had a budget $100 for house cleaning, and they have been coming to my house regularly every other week for over 2 years. They are punctual, and at the same time flexible when I have not been able to keep my allocated slot. They are honest. They have a crew of regulars who work with them, I have probably seen most of them in the last two years, they usually send a crew of 2 or 3 to clean the house. One of the senior partners always come with them. They are all hard working, and professonal. Whenever I have had a comment they quickly address it. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I live in a row house in Old Town, it has three levels. Sadiki cleaning comes every two weeks to clean it. They do a wonderful job. They swipe the floors, clean the bathrooms, wipe what needs to be wiped, and dust what needs to be dusted. I have two cats which shed alot of hair but my house is always really clean when they leave.

02/26/2011

isabel F.

My experience has been great! They are always on time. They bring all supplies, are fast and efficient and do a thorough job.

Description of Work
They clean my three story house every two weeks.

Sadiki Cleaning Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2010

9751 South Peoria St.

Chicago, IL 60643

Office buildings, commercial, residential cleaning, janitorial, maid service, general contractor cleaners, floor care, dusting, inside windows, mopping, buffering and polishing, cleaning of all appliances, home and office organizing, detail deep cleaning, clean apartment buiding stairwells, basements, pre and post construction cleanup, provide laborers, clean warehouses and service realty companies, move outs and move in , clean for open house viewing.