RedStar Property Management

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2016

Property Management: RedStar is a family-owned and operated real estate company. We are licensed and insured Realtors, Property Managers and General Contractors. We started as investors for over 30-years with 76-units of our own currently. We began 3rd party management about 6-years ago to address the concerns we felt with the management industry and now oversee more than 140 properties across Chicagoland. With RedStar, your property, your tenants and you will receive attention from a principal, who can make decisions immediately. You will also benefit from our extensive experience in property renovation and maintenance, which accounts for the bulk of investment expenses. Renovation: RedStar’s elite team of skilled subcontractors under the leadership of an experienced investor and general contractor is perfect for your next renovation project. We are licensed and insured general contractors with over 30-years of renovation experience and a large portfolio of past work and referral clients. From full gut rehabs to a kitchen & bath facelift, we have the knowledge and experience to get the job done in your budget and on time. You will benefit from the same excellent craftsmanship, quality materials and affordable pricing we enjoy on our own property investments throughout the Chicagoland area....

DSY Construction Inc

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

03/02/2017

I've been with Red Star since 2013 and I'm thrilled with the service. I have two small apartment buildings and find everything is just taken care of.  I rarely have to even think about the properties.  I really trust their judgement and they are conscientious about cost.  I've always been paid promptly. Their maintenance staff are great too.  I would highly recommend Red Star!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management for small apartment buildings

12/23/2016

RedStar took over my building several years ago and I am thrilled with their service! They are professional, responsive and trustworthy. When I have questions, I have no trouble reaching my manager for help and its such a relief knowing my tenants are being taken care of 24/7 without those frustrating late night calls. I highly recommend this service provider!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Management

12/23/2016

Excellent, all issues were resolved within 24 hours. I had happy tenants who continued to rent until property sold.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mananged my rental property in Lakeview after moving to Florida.

CATEGORY property management

-Full Service Rental Property Management -Rental Property Renovation and Stabilization -Leasing and Tenant Management -Investment Evaluation and Acquisition -Full Gut Rehab General Contracting -Kitchen and Bath Redesign for Any Budget

Check, PayPal