Blue Sky Roofing Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2006

Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - info@blueskyroofinginc.com. Award winning....

Aseret Development Series LLC

Aseret Development Series LLC

06/16/2020

NO RESPONSE MIGHT BE AN ANGIE'S LIST ISSUE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a roof leak

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

Hi [Member Name Removed], please email us directly at info@blueskyroofinginc.com We checked our emails, messages, and message center but see no inquiry from you. thank you!

07/26/2018

After 50 years, it was time for a tear-off on my flat-roofed office building. I checked their work at each stage of the process and all was done very well. This job was done in 2015 and my roof still looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof tear-off, then new insulation and roof

CATEGORY roofing

05/11/2018

Very well. They came on time, did a great job and cleaned up the mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a brick wall on my garage.

CATEGORY masonry

05/02/2018

Chris is always super responsive and professional. When most roofers didn't want to even come give us an estimate for small-fish repairs, his team gladly came out and performed repairs needed. Wonderful customer service. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs

CATEGORY roofing

08/25/2017

My overall experience was exceptional. Carlos of Blue Sky initially came to my home and spent as much time as needed in explaining the repair or replacement alternatives with me and was very considerate regarding my specific roof concerns and financial constraints. He was very patient in helping me make the best decision and allowed me some promised flexibility after the work began. The Blue Sky t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete roof replacement and related masonry repair work performed on a brick two-flat in Chicago.

CATEGORY masonry,roofing

interior and exterior remodeling, renovations, new construction, rehabs, decks, porches, windows, doors, masonry, tuck pointing, , concrete coating, roofing, dormers, gutters, siding, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, tiles & flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available