All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1938 • With Angi since November 2002

4363 W Montrose

Chicago, IL 60641

We're still open and ready to serve you. We offer NO CONTACT visits and our technicians are taking extra precautions to exceed requirements from the CDC to ensure the health and safety of you and your family.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning....

HVAC Companies (2603)water heaters (150)air duct cleaning (78)plumbers (59)appliance repair (27)electrician (26)gas leak repair (10)well & water pump repair (9)water damage restoration (6)water softeners (3)small appliance repair (3)chimney repair (2)

06/26/2021

I have actually used them yearly for 3 different properties since I discovered them on formerly Angies List. I never realized I didnt give them the STELLAR review they deserved. I love this company, they are punctual, fair, knowledgable AND actually make me feel like part of the family whenever i call for service! This was my best find here!! Thank you!

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

03/03/2021

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning crew were timely, professional, and did not try to up sale me more expensive furnace. Work was completed quickly, they cleaned up afterwards, and the new furnace is working perfectly.

Description of Work
New furnace installation

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/09/2021

Very pleased with my recent service visit from All Temp to fix my Smart Thermostat which did not seem to be powered correctly. Technician Zac S was able to diagnose and fix the problem. He was patient and explained what he was doing and how the thermostat was wired. Thermostat working properly now! Thanks.

Description of Work
Thermostat not functioning properly

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/06/2021

Great. Had to make an emergency Saturday appointment in the dead of winter on a bitterly cold day--they were out within 3 or 4 hours. Fixed the problem quickly. A little pricey but otherwise great. Thanks!

Description of Work
Thermostat died on a very cold night--they fixed it

Category appliance repair,electrician

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/25/2021

Though I was not able to use All Temp Heating (for a variety of reasons), Jack was very generous with his time and explained many things that were helpful to me. I will keep them in mind for the future.

Description of Work
I needed to replace an old furnace.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

12/25/2020

It went well the technician was on time and professional

Description of Work
Furnace Repairs

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/25/2020

He was very knowledgeable and polite. I will probably have them back in the spring to test the AC.

Description of Work
had furnace checked out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/13/2020

I'm very disappointed I had an appointment on 11/4/20 window between 10-2 p.m. All Temp call 30 minutes before the window closed and told me they was on another appointment and they could come at 3 p.m. I could take that appointment so All Temp setup another appt. for 11/12/20 the same thing happen. They had another appt. and they would be late. I set this time aside on my day off. I feel the othe...

Description of Work
Furnace inspection & checking for winter

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/12/2020

Very knowledgeable and very safe (wearing masks)! Great company and definitely recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

11/03/2020

It was amazing! The employees were prepared, safe and efficient! The replaced the entire furnace in a timely fashion for a great price! I have always been pleased with this company and they continue to impress me each time I’ve had them out! I would HIGHLY receive recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced furnace!

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Sales, Repair, Installation & Maintenance - Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Boilers, Garage Heaters, Ductless Systems, & Air Purifiers. Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing