All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1938 • With Angi since November 2002

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning....

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

HVAC Companies (2621)water heaters (150)air duct cleaning (80)plumbers (59)appliance repair (33)electrician (27)gas leak repair (10)well & water pump repair (9)water damage restoration (6)water softeners (3)small appliance repair (3)chimney repair (2)

08/22/2022

Larry T.

Salesman and installation went great. But after less than a year, the air compressor had failed and needed to be replaced. The service department couldn't care less about you even if parts were under warranty. One girl told me "there's other people without cool air and I would have to wait my turn." Called back the next day looking for an update, she said she'll leave a note and have the manager call me back. No one called for several days. After a week went by, I called back and requested to have everything pulled out and get a full refund. The girl at the service department said they are obligated to fix the issue and they wouldn't be able to do that. Even though the contract states I could return the unit if not satisfied within a year. She said someone will call back with an update. 5 more days went by and finally someone called wanting to schedule an appointment to replace the compressor, he didn't know why it took so long. After 2-weeks, without cool air in July the air compressor was finally replaced. I called back to talk to the manager, left 3 messages and I still haven't received a call back. No apologies, no explanation. It's clear this company only wants you as a one-time customer and doesn't guaranteed its 1 year satisfaction policy. I've called other companies during this time, none of them said they'll leave me hanging like this. They would have given me a brand new unit the next day. I suppose I could make a bigger deal out of this after they wouldn't grant to 1-year satisfaction policy. Don't expect much from this company if your unit breaks down. Really disappointed how I was treated by the service department.

Description of Work
New A/C unit and furnace

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

04/26/2022

Max H.

Good price. Competent installation.

Description of Work
new AC and furnace

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

03/21/2022

Therese S.

They were excellent. They stay on schedule. They have a check list, they bring their own ladder. They come prepared for the service

Description of Work
Inspection and examination of the Air conditioning

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

01/11/2022

Ash J.

Very professional and courteous crew showed up to do a whole house furnace cleaning check and installed a humidifier did a great job would recommend them to family and friends!

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and install of humidifier

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

01/05/2022

Jacqueline D.

AllTemp has been our service provider for all furnace and air conditioning needs for many years. I can’t say enough good things about their great crew, service quality and customer service. While one crew member checked our furnace thoroughly another began the ductwork cleaning on our large home. Both members were courteous, on time, and made sure to clean up when they were finished.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance and ductwork cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

12/31/2021

Jeff K.

Awesome - they got my house warmed hassle free!

Description of Work
Furnace Service

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

12/31/2021

Alex R.

They sent out a repairman that day and he fixed the issue. Changed igniter and flame sensor. Heat back on same day.

Description of Work
Furnace did not heat.

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

12/30/2021

scott R.

unbelievable service and meticulous in their work and also extremely hygienic with covid compliance . would highly recommend to anyone. the owner of the company called out of the clear blue to make sure we were happy with the work i thought this was a classy gesture

Description of Work
replacement of furnace and hvac

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

C D.

Great, very quick install from time of quote to when work was completed. Job site was always orderly and cleaned up after day’s work. Installers were very professional, friendly and followed all COVID protocols.

Description of Work
New Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

Eddie P.

Amazing service! Our old furnace wasn’t working and All-Temp worked with us to install a new one. The staff was very professional and cleaned up after themselves. The price was great and the furnace works even better than expected. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Furnace Installation

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

John H.

It went very well. They were here within two hours. Fixed it in a short time. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
My furnace was out

Work Completed On 12/23/2021

Kent G.

I needed my furnace fixed they responded immediately came out and took care of the problem.

Description of Work
I needed my furnace fixed

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/09/2021

Aaron S.

I tried to install my smart thermostat without a C-wire. I'd installed it just fine in my previous house but this one was a nightmare. Ended up throwing my hands up in frustration and calling All Temp. The entire service was 5-star. They originally scheduled the call for 1-5pm. Ended up calling to ask if I would be home early if the tech made it. I said sure thing. They called a little later to let me know it was going to end up being around 2pm because the last call got a little hairy. No problem. Tech called me 30 minutes before he showed up, exactly as promised. So, great communication throughout the day letting me know time frames and possible adjustments. No surprises. When Ed Baharopoulos (technician) showed up he was fully masked, no nose hanging out, and super polite. He let me explain the problem I was having (rather than shove me aside and ignore my info), investigated the issue letting me know step by step what he was looking at, fixed the issue letting me know what was wrong and how he was fixing it, pointed out things I could do myself as regular maintenance, etc. The whole issue was poor wiring from the previous owner. Ed never even spoke ill of that, he just pointed out what was wrong and how to fix it...and he ran the C-wire for me. $200 and I was up and running, better educated, and loaded with a list of things I can do myself to prevent more expensive repairs later. I will absolutely call All Temp again, should I need more work done.

Description of Work
C-wire run, thermostat installed, boiler maint

Category appliance repair, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

11/15/2021

Arnita W.

It went very well. I can't recall any problem. If there is something wrong, they came back, see and check it quickly. If we have an information they have to come back and adjust it. They came back and make sure everything is working. They're pretty standard.

Description of Work
They installed the combination heater with furnace and air conditioning.

Work Completed On 10/15/2017

10/27/2021

Kenneth M.

I had them out this week for a fall clean & check. I have 3 separate units including a small boiler at my shop. They’re very knowledgeable & always pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

09/23/2021

Billy K.

All Temp was a 5 Star all around from scheduling an appointment to to promptness, cleanliness and respect for property. The job was impeccable and after install the crew went beyond to make sure the room and outdoor system was at 100% on all accounts.

Description of Work
Brand New HVAC system

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

Review for All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning - 4363 W Montrose, Chicago, IL - 39484786

09/23/2021

Kenneth M.

Great job All Temp. Technician did an awesome job looking over the whole unit getting to the root of the issue pretty fast. Mostly lack of maintenance on our end. It was a dirty job, but their service man cleaned it up & got it running. Great company! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Service & Repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

06/26/2021

Aparna M.

I have actually used them yearly for 3 different properties since I discovered them on formerly Angies List. I never realized I didnt give them the STELLAR review they deserved. I love this company, they are punctual, fair, knowledgable AND actually make me feel like part of the family whenever i call for service! This was my best find here!! Thank you!

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

03/03/2021

Edward U.

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning crew were timely, professional, and did not try to up sale me more expensive furnace. Work was completed quickly, they cleaned up afterwards, and the new furnace is working perfectly.

Description of Work
New furnace installation

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/09/2021

MIKE M.

Very pleased with my recent service visit from All Temp to fix my Smart Thermostat which did not seem to be powered correctly. Technician Zac S was able to diagnose and fix the problem. He was patient and explained what he was doing and how the thermostat was wired. Thermostat working properly now! Thanks.

Description of Work
Thermostat not functioning properly

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/06/2021

Mark K.

Great. Had to make an emergency Saturday appointment in the dead of winter on a bitterly cold day--they were out within 3 or 4 hours. Fixed the problem quickly. A little pricey but otherwise great. Thanks!

Description of Work
Thermostat died on a very cold night--they fixed it

Category appliance repair, electrician

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/25/2021

MELANIE H.

Though I was not able to use All Temp Heating (for a variety of reasons), Jack was very generous with his time and explained many things that were helpful to me. I will keep them in mind for the future.

Description of Work
I needed to replace an old furnace.

Category appliance repair