Ultra Handy, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2005

Since 2000 we have built a roster of satisfied residential and business customers all over the north shore and northwest suburbs. We pride ourselves on being on time, doing the job right and cleaning up after each job as if we were working in our own home....

Phoenix Exteriors - Chicago

Phoenix Exteriors - Chicago

We are a full-service team specializing in residential roofing and innovative solar energy solutions - designed with pride and installed with care. #AlwaysRising

01/16/2019

Perfect! Everything was completed as desired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinet Modification

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

09/20/2017

I called Ultra Handy and we worked out a time for Greg to come to my house to check if the gas line was cut off. As it turned out, I got a call from his office and he was able to come sooner. He and Jose (one of his workers) came out, made sure the gas line wasn't connected and took down the light pole. I was so pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an non-working gas light pole that has been on my lawn for over 30 years removed.

09/07/2017

Had some repair work and insulation that I needed to get done on my home. On the phone I found Ultra Handy to be responsive and easy to work with. When I got a second opinion for an estimate of the same job that was done was quoted (and ultimately paid) less than half the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation and drywall

12/07/2016

They were excellent. I felt like they really got down to work, and did everything I asked. They did not goof off at all. They really seemed to care about what they were doing. I am going to be having them back to paint, and do some other minor electric things. They were recommended by a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hung up 3 light fixtures, patched a hold in my wall, and installed a shower curtain rod/head.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,remodeling

11/07/2016

great. He came out when we needed him and did a great job, reasonable price. Very nice person to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move electrical box

CATEGORY handyman service

Remodel and/or upgrade basements, bathrooms and kitchens. Redesign office space. Install sump pumps & back up sump pumps. Power wash, repair and stain decks. Small "Honey Do" list projects around your home or office.

Roofer