A-Action Pest Control, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2008

#052-041670
Illinois
Department of Public Health
12/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

707 Main St

Antioch, IL 60002

A-Action Pest Control & Insulation, Inc. is a local family owned and operated pest control and insulation business in Lake County, Illinois. We are a second generation pest control and insulation company and pride ourselves in honest, timely, professional and friendly service. We specialize in pest control, rodent removal and exclusion, as well as insulation repair, removal, and installation. A certified technician will always answer your telephone call, thus able to answer even your most technical questions. We do not require annual contracts and are able to give you a free quote over the telephone. We are licensed, certified and members of the National Pest Management Association and the Antioch Chamber of Commerce. Please give us a call and we'll prove to you we have raised the bar in the service industry....

pest control (225)animal removal (49)insulation (12)

07/31/2020

Communication is excellent, they are timely, and professional. I've use them probably 3 years in a row.

Description of Work
They sprayed in May for wasp abatement, then I am guaranteed to the rest of the year and they have to come back again and sprayed today.

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/17/2020

Fine. Done efficiently and on time.

Description of Work
General insect extermination

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

05/23/2020

Service tech, Alex was awesome-- very knowledgeable, professional and was careful to explain all the services he was performing and also what we can expect on future visits. Great LOCAL business and would highly recommend! Check them out online for yourself and you can see how many 5 star reviews they have gotten!

Description of Work
mice problem in home

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

10/01/2019

A-Action did a great job. They scheduled my first appointment for the day after I called them. They came on time and were very professional. One time I left a message, and they called me back just a few hours later. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
mice extermination

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We are glad you were happy with your experience with A-Action! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Cheri

08/21/2019

I have spiders in all areas of my home. My home was treated both inside and out. I thought everything was explained well. So far, so good! If I could have added one thing, I would have liked the old webs to be cleared away. I know that the spiders were gone, would like the webs gone too!

Description of Work
spider issue

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad you were happy with our service. We will be sending our technician back to your home to remove the old spider webs from your doorways and front/back porch lights. Thank you for your feedback, we will be addressing this improvement with our technicians. Cheri A-Action Pest control, Inc.

05/17/2019

Alex from A-Action came by today and provided the absolute BEST SERVICE! He is extremely professional, very friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working. He did an excellent job by taking the time to really understand the problem so he could solve it in the best possible way. Brent came out previously and he was also very good. This company obviously cares about their customers and hires/trains GREAT...

Description of Work
Eliminating some annoying tiny ants

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with A-Action. We are thrilled you've been so happy with our service and our people! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Cheri A-Action Pest Control, Inc.

05/06/2019

I will give them 5 star, good quality service and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did a pest control service.

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

10/01/2018

Called A-Action for a quote and hired immediately. Set up a schedule for initial and follow-up visits, in which their tech, Phil, was very prompt with. He checked inside and out, and explained his findings as well as ongoing treatments. He advised of a few places that needed to be caulked or otherwise repaired to prevent ingress of pests.

Description of Work
Rodent (mice) found in basement along top of foundation wall in corner sump pump room. Wanted them to be gone!!

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

08/16/2018

I noticed an infestation of bees hanging around the second floor soffit area of the house. I initially thought they were yellow jacket bees but when Travis came to assess it, it happened to be wasps. After treating the area, he also treated another section that had wasp hives under the porch railings. These guys were very punctual and arrived the very same day I called.

Description of Work
Removal of bees/wasps on the outside 2nd floor soffit of the house.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Travis and A-Action. We are thrilled that you were pleased with the service provided. Please don't hesitate to call us again if the need should arise for any pest issues. Thank you, Cheri A-Action Pest Control, Inc.

06/06/2018

Set first appointment for Thursday 5/31. Joe came unnanounced and early for the appointment that day. I was not home yet but was on my way. Instead of calling me or his office, Joe tried to get my son to sign a document so he could begin spraying right away. My son refused to sign and called me. I promptly asked Joe to leave my home and called his office to cancel any service. This was totally unp...

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

I'm sorry to hear about this miscommunication. It appears that there was confusion regarding the time window for this appointment. I understand Joe arrived before you did and spoke with your son. We have addressed the issue of the homeowner only signing service agreements. It sounds as if our technician was simply showing your son the time he had on his tablet to arrive, not asking him to sign the...

A-Action Pest Control & Insulation, Inc. is a locally family owned and operated pest control and insulation service business. We provide personal, professional, timely and friendly service for: ants, spiders, all household insects, mice, bees, wasps, wildlife, and insulation removal and installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal