Kruger Roofing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2013

Specialized in Repairs,Tear off, Recovers, New roofs with competitive prices. Kruger Roofing will help anyone with financial problems that needs to get their roof fix....

Accurate Roofing Solutions

As a veteran-owned company, character means everything to us. Both my son and I served our country proudly and want to continue to serve our clients with the highest level of service and professionalism. We value your business and won’t leave you in the dark. Clear, professional, and responsible communication is at the heart of every project. And if anything does happen to change with the schedule, we will always make sure to keep you informed. Accurate Roofing Solutions is a family owned and operated roofing business that has been installing quality roofing systems with a skilled staff that brings over 22 years of experience to your project. With a reputation for "setting the standard" in roofing, we provide competitive residential and commercial roofing services to the greater Treasure Valley area. We exceed industry standards in QUALITY due to continuous training and technical updates in workmanship. Our labor warranties are some of the longest in the industry. Our specialty is complete re-roofing projects. Please give us a call at 208-425-7663 for all of your roofing needs.

Offers by Accurate Roofing Solutions on Angi
Excel Roofing Inspections

Locally-owned and operated for over 5 years. We take pride in providing a prompt, trustworthy, and hassle-free roofing service on every project. Our friendly, qualified technicians work hard to complete every job on time and under budget. We’re licensed, insured, an Owen Corning Preferred Contractor and we offer one of the best warranties in the industry. If you need a roofing inspection, repair or replacement contact us today. We offer free estimates and very honest and up front information to help you in your decision-making process.

HBSI

In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.

10/11/2013

he did great job i call them up and told him my problem and he said he come by to check me roof out with in a hour he was at my house and he got my roof fixed he did a great job. and by next summer i would love to have him come back and put a new roof on my house

Description of Work
fixed the leak by replaced my missing shingles

Thank you [member name removed] for your comments and your business when ever you ready to replace your roof you can call me any time and will get that done for you. thank you again Jason - Kruger Roofing

Repair, tear off recover roofs & new construction, shingles, wood shakes & tile.

do not do TPO or Torch down