ICON ROOFING LLC

Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses
04/17/2021

120 E 3rd St

MOSCOW, ID 83843

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home improvement project as if it were our own. We offer a wide range of roofing expertise and experience to meet the specific needs of our clients. We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, and flat. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

roofing (13)

10/26/2020

October is not a good month to need a new roof in Wenatchee. Contractors are extremely busy trying to get as much work done as they can before the weather turns. When I needed help after a big windstorm, Matt Voorhies from Icon Roofing drove all the way over from Spokane within a few days of my call. He gave me a good idea of what needed to be done to not only repair the damage but to bring the ro...

Description of Work
Replace entire roof.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/14/2020

workmanship was excellent the roofers were the greatest and worked very hard. communications and scheduling was not the best .

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

06/13/2020

Finished in one day! Remarkable. Crew nice to have around, courteous and friendly. Icon representative Brandon was professional, helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
Replace roofing

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

04/19/2020

The evaluator showed up on time and was up on the roof in no time. He was able to not only evaluate the damage that occurred during the windstorm, but gave me options to fix it myself to save a lot of money. He also went one step further and evaluated the roof itself, and let me know that it's still fairly new, and I won't have to worry about it for another 10-15 years. Incredible service, especia...

Description of Work
I needed an evaluation of wind damage to my roof. A portion of the underlayment had lifted in a windstorm, and I needed an experienced contractor to evaluate and work with my insurance to file a claim if necessary.

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

03/13/2020

It was in a timely manner and very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Icon Roofing to anyone.

Description of Work
Install new roof.

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

01/29/2020

The job of taking off the old roof went great and putting on the new roof went even better they did a beautiful job my roof look so good and I got so many complaints about how good it looks

Description of Work
Tear off and reroof

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/28/2020

It was very good. The workers were great, they cleaned up after themselves everyday, they were very polite and they were very nice young man.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof on our house.

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/19/2020

It went perfectly. There were a couple of things they have to do when the weather calms down, but they came in on a two-day break in the weather, were friendly, personable, and worked like true professionals. I'm way beyond satisfied. I only had to pay my deductible, which was $2400. (I would upload pictures, but you'd see nothing but snow.)

Description of Work
I needed an entire new roof.

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

01/17/2020

Excellent workmanship. Efficient installation. Good group of guys who were quick hard working and very helpful. Good job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Install New Roof

Work Completed On 01/26/2020

01/17/2020

Matt knows roofing and is always available to answer questions. His expertise in working with our insurance adjuster was amazing. The crew worked efficiently and kept the area around our house clean at the end of each day. Without question, I would hire them again or refer friends to this company!

Description of Work
Install New Roof

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Composition shingles Decorator shingles Wood shake TPO EPDM Modified Bitumen Residential and commercial New roofs and re-roofs Sheeting Gutters Fascia and soffit

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check