Caliber Roofing LLC

Garden City, ID 83714

Boise North End Roof Replacement

Boise North End Roof Replacement

roofing202083702
As part of this project, we removed the old roof, installed a new OSB roof deck, repaired a sagging dormer, and installed a new Owens Corning Duration roof system in the color of Storm Cloud.

Roofing Contractor in Boise, Idaho. We serve Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Emmett, Star, Kuna, Horseshoe Bend, as well as many surrounding areas. We provide custom roofing solutions, small and large. From small leaks or missing singles, to large roof replacements. We install a variety of roofing products and brands, guaranteeing we have an option right for you. All of our work is warranted. We carry insurance and workers compensation, and we are a Registered Contractor with the Idaho Board of Contractors. Our company is built on quality and integrity. Our definition of a job well done is when the problem is solved and our customer is 100% satisfied with the work. We strive to make our customers happy, and will bend over backwards in order to do so. We are a small family owned company, coming from years of experience with hundreds of projects completed....

roofing (8)skylight installation (1)

12/22/2020

We were due for a full roof replacement, so I found 6 roofing companies that showed up strong on the Better Business Bureau, and Angie’s list websites. Nick from Caliber Roofing was my last appointment of the 6 to provide an estimate. Nick is amazingly knowledgeable and confirmed everything I had researched before setting up the 6 estimates. His knowledge, experience, and his detailed estimate is ...

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working for you and [Member Name Removed].

07/31/2020

I would highly recommend Caliber Roofing and Nick to anyone needing roofing and related services. Nick was in touch and communicated well about the project. He kept my property clean and in good order throughout the project. Nick worked through all kinds of weather, rain storms and 100 degree heat all the while making sure I was satisfied with the job! The end cost was true to the original estimat...

Description of Work
Skylight replaced and roof repaired inside and out around the skylight.

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

04/29/2020

Nick and his crew were very courteous and professional. Nick explained everything in detail including what could happen when they pulled the old shingles off. I would recommend this company to anyone needing roof repair or replacement. I was very impressed that they finished in 1 day!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We very much appreciate your kind words. If we can do anything for you in the future please let us know!

02/24/2020

Wonderful, Nick Z. returned my call quickly. He arrived on time for the estimate and he completed the work on the day he said he would. I highly recommend Nick for any roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

02/24/2020

Caliber did a professional job while making the experience as smooth as possible!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

02/13/2020

It went flawless! Very good quality.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof.

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

02/13/2020

It went great, very professional, detail oriented and got the job done in a day and half and they did a great cleaned up. Overall it was a really good quality work. I will recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
They did a full roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

02/13/2020

Everything was so neat to do this roofing job. I refer them to some other people.

Description of Work
They took out the old roof, and put in a new one.

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

At Caliber Roofing LLC we provide roofing services large and small, from small repairs to large roof replacements.

Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover