Iowa RoofPros

03/04/2022

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

104 Anderson St

Maquoketa, IA 52060

Iowa Roofpros is a Full Services Roofing Business. We can help in so many ways: New construction planning and blueprint estimates, Re-roofing services, Roof system reconstruction, Storm Damage restoration, historical restoration. With a long and storied history of taking care of our clients you can trust that when you hire the team at Roofpros we are here to help protect your biggest investment "Your Home", and with over 6 decades of roofing industry knowledge you can trust with a RoofPros Sign in your yard the job was done right the first time. Contact us today and let us know how we can help you become our next satisfied client....

roofing (67)gutter repair (10)gutter cleaning (3)siding companies (2)mobile home remodeling (1)roof cleaning (1)hauling (1)

05/11/2020

It was fabulous. They were very courteous with me. They were very helpful in explaining everything. They did an excellent job. It was a spotless job.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof on for me.

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

04/21/2016

Overall went very well. Minor issues with high winds and spare shingles flying around. The roof looks GREAT!!!

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

11/30/2015

Roofco worked well with the Solar Company so the roof installation did not delay the solar panel installation. Jamieson also patiently worked with us on the selection of appropriate products for a complicated application. The workers were hard-working and cleaned up all evidence of the removal of the old shingles. They repeatedly cleaned up the site, an absolute must since we have small grandchild...

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof which was complicated by the addition of solar panels and step gables and roof lines. The roof was 1/2 steel under the solar panels and 1/2 traditional asphalt. The expertize of Jamieson and his father Richard made the complicated project go smoothly.

Work Completed On 11/23/2015

07/25/2015

The job they did last fall was acceptable. We were very happy. Our issue now is that we have a new leak and have been trying to get a hold of him for a week. He has not returned our plees for his services, so now we need to find someone who can at least tarp our roof untill it can be fixed.

Description of Work
We hired him last fall to fix a roof leak. When the heavy rain of sprin and summer moved in, another leak popped up. We have talked to him once since last week and have left 3 messages that have not been returned.

Work Completed On 07/14/2015

I'm sorry you feel that way we have a quote done but your mailbox has not been set up or since talking to Doug last week we have not been able to be in touch with you. I informed your husband over the phone that I would be in touch with him but if you block my number or have no way to communicate then it becomes difficult. We would love to do business but communication is key. I can receives text ...

03/12/2015

I would not recommend them at all. I wasn't here when they did it but they left a lot of wrappers to the shingles on the ground. They smoked while here and when I came back there was a tonne of cigarette buts on the lawn. They put on a wrong color and when I called the owner on it, he was not very good to me. Otherwise the roof looks nice and I am happy with it. Because of the way I was treated, I...

Description of Work
They re-roofed my house and garage.

Work Completed On 07/09/2012

05/20/2014

It was really good. They did a good job. They delivered on what was quoted.

Description of Work
I used Roofco Residential Roofing for roofing services.

Work Completed On 02/01/2013

05/07/2014

. Responded quickly with a quote for the job, When we decided to go with their quote they ordered the supplies and began work on schedule. They came to the house at 8:00 P. M. to fix a temporary rain barrier that was leaking do to heavy rain and wind, They also came on a Saturday to finish up the main roof to beat a week-long rain forecast.

Description of Work
replaced roof with metal roof

Work Completed On 04/29/2014

03/15/2014

They worked with our insurance anent to get us a new roof which the agent was reluctant to do so they first put a tarp over the roof to keep the rain off for "FREE" not charging us a dime!! After negotiation with that agent and not budging they just recovered the section that was in bad shape and reasonably low price. I would go with these guys again and again and refer them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Covered the flat part of our roof.

Work Completed On 05/15/2013

10/04/2013

The entire crew was professionally run with an efficient, competent crew outfitted with the proper tools and supplies to complete the tasks at hand. If I had not seen ROOFCO's display at the local fair I might have gotten stung with a cut rate fly by night operation that we hear about all too often. The price was competitive and scheduling the install was easy! 2 thumbs up Come look at my roof if ...

Description of Work
ROOFCO first covered the work location from the foundation out far enough to protect any debris from being lost in the lawn surrounding the worksite. The crew then completely removed all old shingles, tar paper and existing ridge vents. Upon completion of this insulation was blown into the existing attic space, new tar paper was applied with proper ice dam material. Shingles were applied along with new ridge vents. A seamless gutter was installed along with stainless steel mesh gutter guards on the entire house. The entire worksite was completely picked up, checked for stray nails with a magnet and was left in better shape after the crew packed up and left! All in the same day

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/15/2013

09/17/2013

Jamison and Richard are Professionals at the service they provide. Their working crew are professionals at the tasks they perform, and are a complete professional team that works well with each other, proud of the work that they perform, and proud of their fellow workers. Jamison impressed me the first day that my wife and I met him for the estimate. After spending a long day working right alongsi...

Description of Work
Removed and reinstalled shingles. Cleaned my gutters. Cleaned my yard and patio. Installed gutter Guards. Cheerfully and attentivel perfomed their work as a professional team.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/17/2013

Roofing installs, repairs, replacements, and maintenance. We handle roofing insurance claims, retail replacement, and warranty claims. We also do seamless gutters, gutter screens, and siding services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check