Northpoint Roofing Systems

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2017

102 SPRINGFIELD CENTER DR

Woodstock, GA 30188

Northpoint Roofing Systems is a full home restoration company taking pride in using the highest quality products and installation methods available. Northpoint offers Free Roof Inspections to determine if your roof is in need of just a few repairs or a full roof replacement. Our consultants are fully trained on what to look for and will leave with you a full color print out of the condition of your roof. We can even help you work with you insurance company. Our work is fully backed by our warranty. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection!...

roofing (9)

03/14/2021

Jules D.

The roofing job went extremely well. The crew was on time, very courteous, extremely professional and they left my property spotless. The project manager Tom was very attentive and professional as well. I would recommend Northpoint roofing systems to family and friends.

Description of Work
Remove and replace entire roof.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

09/21/2020

Skye P.

I had high hopes for this company as they seemed like nice enough people. Unfortunately I'm not sure their business practices are on the up and up. I've come to learn it's all about the sale and they get you looped into the process even if your roof doesn't need much (they tell you it does), then if your insurance doesn't cover a full roof replacement, they drop you, stop returning your messages and you are left with a ding on your home insurance record because they convinced you to file a claim under the premise your roof was severely damaged. I'm pretty disappointed in this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

We were able to reach back out to this homeowner and were able to get your insurance company to approve the roof and we installed for her. They were thrilled with the outcome and said they were going to change their review. Hopefully they do.

12/13/2019

Paul H.

I needed my 20 year old roof replaced and did a substantial amount of research to educate myself on what to watch out for when tackling the project. Above all, I knew I needed a competent and honest roofing contractor who would work closely with my insurance. Northpoint Roofing was far and away the best choice I could have made. They were prompt in coming out to assess the damage to our roof and provided a complete analysis using drones and internal inspection. My sales rep Justin was thorough, knowledgeable, and focused on answering all of my questions. He treated us with respect and transparency and made himself available to answer questions whenever one came up. Northpoint helped coordinate the insurance inspection and were onsite to help guide the inspector to the damage they had uncovered. They invested a substantial amount of time into our insurance submission process knowing the claim might not be approved and they would not recover their time. Thankfully the insurance agreed with Northpoint's assessment and covered the cost of the replacement. The actual installers were prompt, friendly, and did high quality work. They were able to complete the job exactly as described. They were very communicative and walked me through the job upon completion. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work and the professionalism of their crew. They were also successful at earning the supplemental costs that came with the job. Justin had assured us they would bring the roof up to code whether the insurance agreed to pay the supplemental costs to do so or not which gave us tremendous peace of mind. That said, they documented the work they did so well that the insurance company agreed to pay for every repair uncovered during the replacement. At the end of the day, they did the job right for the cost they originally quoted me. Lastly, their billing and account management practices were friendly and comfortable. Their owner, Keith, spent time going over the final bill details and was patient with me as I reconciled everything. From start to finish everyone that I interacted with at Northpoint were professionals of the highest caliber and the work that they did was of excellent quality. I would strongly recommend them to friends and family, and if I ever need roofing work in the future they'll be my first and only call.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

07/24/2019

Elizabeth C.

Northpoint Roofing Systems will take care of every need from start to finish. The professional team will make the experience of a brand new roof one that will be effortless for you. For each appointment they were punctual, even early. The representatives are patient in explaining the process, choices, and options for the new roof. There was so much that I learned. There is so much more that needs to be replaced then just the shingles. They made sure I knew they were paying attention to detail. Their crew is so professional. They arrived early, covered all areas on the ground for protection. They worked non stop all day and are very conscientious. By the end of the day I had a brand new, beautiful roof! The company added touches that were not there before. Best of all is the high quality of the materials. The process of putting on a new roof can be overwhelming. Northpoint Roofing Systems is outstanding. Thanks to them my home has been enhanced with a beautiful, new roof.

Description of Work
My home needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Review for Northpoint Roofing Systems - 102 SPRINGFIELD CENTER DR, Woodstock, GA - 38004589

05/16/2019

Lindsay G.

North point roofing systems does fantastic work and makes the whole process so easy for you. They explained the whole process from beginning to end with us Which made me feel much more comfortable since this was all new to me. I was very worried about my insurance and if they would cover the roof. Northpoint Roofing worked with our insurance for us (which was a blessing!) and took all of the stress about that off of my plate. Within a few days the roof was completed and looks fantastic. The roofing crew came on time and worked very hard throughout the day to get the job done. They did a great job with clean up as well. Joe and Keith were so professional and easy to work with and made the whole process simple, easy and an extremely quick turn around. I highly recommend Northpoint Roofing systems!

Description of Work
Brand New roof

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

05/08/2019

Eric W.

The job went smoothly. Keith explained the process well and followed through as promised. They took time on the clean up unlike others roofers we worked with in the past.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

05/04/2019

Mike M.

Process was great and so was the work. They did a great job, definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof installed.

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

04/30/2019

Mike G.

Excellent. Kevin and Keith helped me get an insurance settlement for the new roof. I had attempted to get this done in the past with no luck. They know what they are doing. The crew was great too. Very respectful, got the job done right. In addition to an awesome new roof, the deal I got to replace my siding was excellent. WAY below other quotes I had received. They use only the best materials. I am extremely happy and would definitely recommend Kevin and Keith to friends or family.

Description of Work
New roof and replacement of siding.

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

04/22/2019

Joe H.

It was excellent, they are on time and very professional. Everybody was communicated very well and very informative of the whole process. It was fantastic and beautiful. I have zero complaints.

Description of Work
They replace my roof.

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

Roofing repairs, roof replacements, metal roofing, gutters, & solar.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing