Keep It Moving

910 Brett Dr

Hinesville, GA 31313

What’s important to you, is important to us! Moving Company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. We accept PayPal, cash app, Apple Pay, zelle also you can check us out @ https://keepitmovingllc.gosite.com/ we will also do long haul moving if Needed......

movers (9)hauling (2)

09/24/2021

They did an awesome job. They were very prof. They got they're own clothing brand. It was really good. They also help me set up. They pretty much do moving and helping setting up. Affordable price.

Description of Work
Moving service.

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

09/23/2021

They were very good and I would use them again. The way they moved my staff were very polite. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They moved furniture.

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

09/21/2021

It went pretty good. They did a great service and I would recommend them to other people. They had a good quality of service. They had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Moving.

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/17/2021

The service was great. They were early and flexible with my needs. I honestly would rate them 5 stars. I like their communication. They communicate really well.

Description of Work
Help me move locally.

09/16/2021

Great moving company, hard workers and good rates. Will hire again!

Description of Work
move

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

09/14/2021

Everything went smooth, no hiccups! I would highly recommend Keep It Moving and use them again. They were on time, polite, and did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Packing & moving

09/13/2021

The best moving company I’ve had hands down Excellent work

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 09/12/2021

09/11/2021

They did an amazing job moving my stuff from storage. No issues. They even hauled off some old junk I had in the garage. Very satisfied with keep it moving. Will be calling them again

Description of Work
moving, hauling

Category hauling services,moving companies

09/10/2021

Best moving experience I ever had, and I’m military. Money well spent.

Description of Work
moving

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Moving Company/Junk Removal..... Loading/ unloading.... Packing/unpacking ..... Residential and Commercial moving... Staging Serivces / local and long distance hauling available..

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available