Thaxton Roofing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2014

3484 West Ellis Rd.

Griffin, GA 30223

Family owned & operated with over 40 years experience. Every job supervised by the owner and on occasion he can be found on the roof, hammer in hand. This assures prompt friendly service & attention to quality....

roofing (27)gutter repair (4)siding companies (3)decks & porches (3)deck cleaning (2)chimney cap repair (1)window replacement (1)drywall (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)plumbers (1)flooring (1)

11/03/2020

It went well. He met or exceeded all our expectations. He was professional and pleasant to deal with. His workers were all pleasant and professional. It did take a while to get all the work done but that is not unusual for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired fascia that was damaged and replaced roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Photo for Thaxton Roofing LLC - 3484 West Ellis Rd., Griffin, GA - 38998613

08/26/2020

He put his foot through a rotted place on the roof causing a massive leak. Called to tell him about it and never heard from him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect/repair roof and install gutters

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

I am sorry you have this issue ,but I neither caused it nor reported it to you. I just saw this & it has completely surprised me. I do not conduct business this way as you can read from the other reviews, nor weill I ever.

12/27/2019

They did a great job the roof looks awesome and there offer was better than the 2 other contractors I had look at it. Would definitely recommend them to do your roof. And all work is warranted for five years and the shingles have a 25 year warranty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

09/25/2019

Thaxton Roofing LLC replaced the roof on my house after hail damage caused a leak. They were punctual and finished the work when promised. We would definitely use them again. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and storm repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

09/19/2019

Thaxton Roofing LLC has always done a great job. They are thorough and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thanks ! We are glad that you trust us with all BB&M Investment Properties roofing needs.

06/24/2019

It could not have gone better. Excellent quality repair at a good price. Fast, efficient, clean and professional. Not a hitch. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

We are glad we were able to help. Thanks for the recommendations!!!

03/17/2019

Chris was prompt in seeing the property and providing a very competitive quote. He met with us to discuss the job, was flexible, courteous, professional, and easy to work with. He started right away, communicated well and completed the job quickly. Everything went great. I am looking forward to having him do my roof as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were renovating a badly neglected house and had closed in the porch and needed vinyl siding.

CATEGORY siding

I enjoy making potentially stressful situations more manageable for my customers.

12/10/2018

Work done in timely manner. Very good quality. Good cleanup. No complaints. Will use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Fascia replacement, gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

It was a pleasure working with you & we look forward to working with you again.

12/02/2018

Chris and crew were very professional. They arrived on time,they went above and beyond,they put tarps all around the house to catch trash, they covered plants and bushes,tore off roofing,replaced tar paper replaced some of my vents finished the job in one day. Chris was very easy to talk to and followed all my requests. He was not here when job was finished the crew cleaned up ran magnet roller ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

We are glad we were able to meet your expectations !!!

11/22/2018

Called for an estimate and they said they would call back to schedule and never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak fixed.

CATEGORY roofing

Even though I take great pride in customer service , I occasionally make a mistake from time to time. I apologize & hope you were successful in getting your roof repaired.

We are a full service construction company that offers complete start to finish residential construction, remodeling ,& additions. We also remodel existing light commercial properties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check