FenceWorks of Georgia Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2008

300 Piedmont Ct Ste A

Atlanta, GA 30340

Atlanta Fence Company, Fence Works of Georgia, is a locally owned and operated Atlanta Fence Builder specializing in delivering quality fences at great prices throughout the metro Atlanta area. We understand the driving force of a successful fence company is to provide our customers with competitive costs and timely fence installation in Atlanta. Our quality service and communication ensure customer satisfaction. We stand behind our warranties and service agreements to ensure your satisfaction with your new fence....

4.4

fence company (43)driveway gate installation (4)

03/11/2021

Through Angies list I asked for a quote on Monday, today is Thursday and they didnt even call me back. I call them on tuesday and a lady told me they alredy recived my request dorm Angies list, they will call me back in the next 24 hours. Today I call back and there is only a recorder. Probably they dont need any more bussines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do a iron/aluminium fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

08/28/2020

I had received 3 referrals for fencing companies from individual friends who had used these companies. I decided to go with FenceWorks as their prices were better, and boy!, they did a phenomenal job! There were only 2 professionals that day who started at 930a and finished the whole job by 7p. They were courteous, listened carefully to what I wanted, and left with no sign of them being here excep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
319 feet of privacy fence plus 2 single gates and one double gate

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Photo for FenceWorks of Georgia Inc - 300 Piedmont Ct, Atlanta, GA - 38835681

07/09/2020

They called but they never came out and give estimate,never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a fence put up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/26/2020

This is a follow-up review. They were able to fix the issues with my fence and I'm now satisfied with the work performed. They just took a long time before they came out, but did follow through in the end. Thanks Tim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Fence

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

06/10/2019

Incredible. They was punctual, fast and careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 4’ split rail fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

11/29/2017

It went well. The crew showed up on time and did a nice job. If I had any complaint is that it was up to me to make sure the crew knew what to do. Be sure you explain exactly what you want. There was one hiccup that we worked out because of this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and move some fencing. Gates built

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

05/30/2017

It went very well. The crew showed up on time and finished the work ahead of schedule. Very easy and pleasant to work with. Tim and his team were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence in the backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2017

05/22/2017

Crew showed up on time, fence looks fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence and 3 gates installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

05/01/2017

I primarily dealt with the owner, Tim Hayes. After contacting him we scheduled a time for him to inspect the property and provide an estimate. We had to reschedule 2-3 times due to rain, but once he came out, he provided a verbal estimate on the spot and a written estimate via email within 24 hours. I received 2 other estimates. Fenceworks was the same as one of the other estimates and $400 less t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing privacy/chain link fence and installed 200' capped wood privacy fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2017

04/19/2017

Very well. The team showed up and completed the work in a timely manner. Provided great information on maintenance of the fence, and was very affordable compared to the local market.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard privacy fence built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2017

Fence Installation & Repair.