We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Quality Masters Appliance Service

Founded 2018 • With Angi since August 2018

5840 RED BUG LAKE RD

Winter Springs, FL 32708

WE DO NOT SERVICE REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT! At Quality Masters Appliance Service LLC, we strive to offer the best of us during every service call; from the moment you call us, we are ready to help in every way we can. We understand the role appliances play in today’s lifestyle. That’s why we aim to

05/07/2021

harold F.

I called Quality Masters Appliance Service for a diagnosis and estimate for repair of a broken stove. When Jose arrived, he determined that the issue was the bake element and it would need to be replaced providing a repair estimate of $195. 86. Based on his diagnosis and estimate, I decided ro go ahead and get the stove repaired rather than getting a new one. However, once he came and replaced the bake element, he found that the Main Control Board was burnt out and that an additional $118.58 would now be needed to repair the stove. Having already sunk $195 for the initial estimate, I okayed the replacement of the control board. Needless to say, with the final total repair cost of $321.65, I obviously would have just gotten a new stove if the original diagnosis had been correct.

Description of Work
repair of stove

02/26/2021

Heather C.

Jose is the absolute best! I will not call anyone else. He is extremely honest and knowledgeable. I have had him out to my house on 2 separate occasions. One last year when my dryer stop heating. He not only fixed that problem but also a safety problem where my dryer kept going once the door was open. I assumed I would be buying a new dryer so was thrilled not to have to replace it. This year my washer seemed destined to be sent to appliance heaven but instead I called Jose who had it fixed in about a half an hour! Again thinking I was going to need to replace (as this time it wouldn't even turn on) I was delighted that my appliance is fixed and yet again his repair solved a second problem (I was having to run a second spin cycle because my clothes were remaining too wet). Usually when a repair is finished you cringe at the cost but both times not only did I feel the price was reasonable I was happily surprised. Jose is your man! In addition to the repair he was very prompt in communication and able to quickly find a time to come help. 100% recommend and will ALWAYS call him before considering a replacement in the future.

Description of Work
Saved my washer and dryer!

11/04/2020

Justin S.

He did diagnostic testing, found the issue, went to get the part, and returned a few hours later to fix it. Very good communication and very punctual.

Description of Work
Oven wouldn't get to temp

09/24/2020

Karen C.

Quality Masters (Jose) was fantastic! Knowing I was heading out of town the next day and had several loads of laundry to do, Jose went over and above to repair my dryer for me. I originally thought only the timer knob needed to be replaced. When Jose got to the house, he found the knob was ok and the timer needed to be replaced. He found a supply store that had the timer in stock, went and picked it up and came back and repaired the dryer. Jose was right on time. Additionally, he called ahead to let me know how far out he was and what time he expected to arrive. Jose was professional, yet personable and friendly. I will definitely call on Quality Masters for any future large appliance repair. Jose is so much better, more reasonable, and nicer than the factory qualified appliance repair companies I dealt with in the area in the past.

Description of Work
Clothes Dryer Repair (timer)

09/22/2020

George P.

Terrible! He called to say he was on his way and would arrive earlier than originally scheduled. Unfortunately, he never showed up or called.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair.

06/25/2020

Ileana C.

Jose was on time, very professional and honest. It turns out that my washer was not broken as I thought. He was honest and upfront and advised my washer was not in disrepair. I really appreciate his honesty and not taking advantage of me. I will definitely call him whenever I need him again.

Description of Work
Washer repair

06/15/2020

Maribel G.

Jose is super nice, knowledgeable, and extremely professional. He arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem. Jose was able to replace the part, right then and there. I am so happy and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

05/25/2020

Louise F.

It went very well. The specialist was professional, on time, determined in a short time what was wrong, ordered the part, came back when he said he would. Very pleased with this person.

Description of Work
Broken belt on my washing machine needed replacing.

05/21/2020

Karin M.

Was very expensive, more practical to get a used one.

Description of Work
Washer repair

04/04/2020

Alejandro C.

Complicated job, yet he was able to fix it.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher

03/22/2020

Robert D.

Cesar arrived on time and quickly got to work. He had all the necessary tools with him, including a plastic bag so that he could dispose of the old gasket. He did an excellent job, was very knowledgeable, made sure the machine ran properly following the repair, and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Replacement of gasket in a front load washing machine in a condo.

03/19/2020

Mary R.

Jose is professional, honest and a very humble man. He was punctual, found the problem and fixed it. His price was very reasonable, he explained everything to me. Did I mention he is a veteran, do yourself a favor and call him for all your appliance needs!

Description of Work
Washer was not spinning correctly

02/28/2020

Larry S.

Excellent. He cleaned out all of the parts and eliminated the squeaking noise.

Description of Work
Dryer was making a squeaking noise when operating

02/20/2020

Don K.

Showed up right on time. Took about 20 minutes to diagnose the issue and worked at it until it was solved. Determined what caused the issue and gave me a choice, either he could fix it and be charged for it or he could show me what to do and I could take care of it for free. It was so simple so I did I it. Also, charged half of what another service quoted me.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

12/09/2019

Felipe C.

he immediately got back to me and helped me troubleshoot. Provided an accurate estimate within 20 minutes and we decided it was better to get a new one so we did not do anything. Seems like a great person to do business with

Description of Work
microwave repair

12/04/2019

Dan B.

Was outstanding very honest and fast. Cleaned up and made it like new. Highly recommend. Cesar and Jose responded very fast. Thanks job well done brother

Description of Work
Replaced Thermostat on dryer

10/14/2019

Gail B.

They arrived right on time and did a really thorough job. My dishwasher wouldn't drain and they found the reason why. A broken piece of glass was wedged in the drain. I would definitely recommend this company for appliance repair. They were very professional and their price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

09/05/2019

JOYCE P.

He cleaned the dishwasher filters and very carefully showed me how he did it so I would be able to do it myself in the future. And he did not make me feel like an idiot. I appreciated his very helpful attitude.

Description of Work
Dishwasher didn't drain and water leaked on flor.

08/11/2019

Victor F.

It was excellent. Good, quality work.

Description of Work
They had to repair the washer. It was drainage blockage within the washer and they fixed and replaced it.

07/26/2019

George M.

They sent this email: Thanks for reaching out to us concerning your appliance issues. Unfortunately, we do not service refrigeration at the moment. Please let me know if you have any questions. Best regards, Thanks, Quality Masters Appliance Service - Miami

Description of Work
Fix our Fridge Ice Dispensing Machine

Category small appliance repair

I apologize refrigerators are not something that we are able to service at this time, this is something that we have indicated in both our business description as well as listed under the services not offered section of our profile to let potential customers know this is unfortunately something that cannot service at this time. It looks like Angie’s List did find someone that is able to help you with your refrigerator.

06/20/2019

Arthur S.

Mr. Mejia's service was outstanding, professional and efficient. Mr. Mejia arrived early, identified the problem and fixed it and additionally he cleaned the dryer and exhaust tubing. The charges were really reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair Maytag Dryer

06/11/2019

Walt R.

Jose was very courteous, prompt and knowledgeable. He was out here 1 hour after we called. He fixed the washer, with no problems. Price was competitive, will call again.

Description of Work
Washer repair

06/08/2019

Tom L.

Jose arrived early, diagnosed it as loose connections on main control board after checking power to unit and board. Quickly resolved and we are a happy customer.

Description of Work
Dishwasher stopped working and had no power to control panel.

05/20/2019

Gavrila B.

Quality Masters was the only service that answered my call when my washing machine broke. They made a prompt appointment, were very professional, and repaired the machine quickly. Their price was also quite reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

05/15/2019

Christopher M.

Jose arrived exactly on time - 8:00am - ran the wash cycle and quickly diagnosed a probable blockage the housing in the base of the machine. He removed the housing, including dismantling the main filter, and located many sources of blockage - built up fibre from a year's worth of food. These he meticulously cleaned. He then reassembled and put back the whole housing, doing a further test to see if the heating element was defective. It turned out to be fine. This whole procedure took about an hour and his fee was considerably lower than the quotes I had received from other Angie's List recommended businesses. I was impressed with Jose, not only his obvious expertise, but his calm, friendly and polite demeanor. He kept me informed during the whole procedure and offered advice on stopping the recurrence of the problem. I will definitely be using Quality Masters Appliance Repairs for any appliance issues in the future.

Description of Work
Dishwasher not cleaning properly

Appliance repair services

We aim to provide the best possible customer experience before, during, and after each appointment. Our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer a 90-day guarantee on all of our services and repairs.

Mr. Appliance of Orlando

We are a Family Owned and Operated Residential and Commercial appliance repair company. Licensed, Insured and Bonded, we repair all makes and models regular and high-end home and commercial appliances, we also provide dryer vent cleaning as an added service, when repairing your dryer. We have very competitive pricing. Our service professionals are background checked and drug screened. They arrive in uniform, in a wrapped van, with a name badge. You'll receive a confirmation email the evening before your appointment, with a 2-hour window, and a picture of the tech that will be coming to your home. Our goal is to provide Same-Day or Next-Day service and to create a great customer experience you'll want to tell your friends and neighbors about. We give a one year guarantee on all of our work as well as the original parts we use. We also handle specialty items like wine coolers, ice machines, gas BBQ grills and several other items.

Offers by Mr. Appliance of Orlando on Angi
    Iron Air

Iron Air is available for all of your dryer vent and air duct cleaning needs. We pride ourselves on providing professional service at an affordable price. We offer 10% off to all first responders and 25% off installation of our UV air sanitation device with every duct cleaning! We care about your air. We are fast friendly and fair so give us a call about your next duct cleaning project today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Iron Air on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Major Electric Residential Appliances, Washing Machines, Dryers, Microwaves, Ovens, Ranges, Stoves, Cooktops, Dishwashers, & Garbage Disposals.

Refrigeration Equipment, Gas Appliances.