JunkAngel

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

367 Masson Ct

Winter Springs, FL 32708

JunkAngel is a veteran owned and staffed, economical junk removal service! We provide a low cost alternative to remove household junk, swing sets, hot tubs, wood decks, fencing and household hazardous waste such as, paints, pesticides as well as, e-waste recycling of TVs, computers and other home electronics.....

hauling (61)trash removal (17)dumpster rental (12)professional organizers (3)

12/06/2020

Great service, flexible timing, loaders worked quickly, and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Haul away appliances, furniture

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

05/17/2020

Excellent service, kept us informed on delivery and pick up.

Description of Work
Large Trash Can

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

We truly appreciate the chance to serve! Kyle

03/22/2020

First of all, received phone call 30 seconds after I submitted the request. Gentleman explained the price to me and set up a pick up date for the next day. Arrived on time and did the job. Less than 24 hours, so excellent service in my book.

Description of Work
Need some old appliances hauled away

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure our crew will is notified! Kyle Owner

11/08/2019

Everything went smoothly. I called one day; they came out to look at the job the next day; they did the job the day after that. They were personable, professional, and worked well as a team. I chose them based on the angie's list reviews and BBB rating. I liked that this business responded to a reviewer with an explanation of the importance of insurance. I liked that their website included educati...

Description of Work
removal and hauling away of many railroad ties

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve and your kind words. Kyle Owner Junkangel

08/07/2019

It could not have been easier. I have used them a number of times. We had a major project in garage cleaning and I had a dumpster delivered to the driveway. It could not of been easier to toss everything in we did not need and poof it was gone.

Description of Work
I I am on a D cluttering Benge. They made it so easy to get rid of my accumulated stuff.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,home & garage organization,dumpster service

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Thank so much for the chance to serve you! I will let my crew see your comments. Best Regards Kyle Junkangel

10/20/2018

When I purchased this house, the previous owners left a lot of heavy items around the outside. JunkAngel took them all, including the remnants of a deck and a water softener that no longer worked. Later, they also helped clean out a storage unit so I could downgrade to a smaller one.

Description of Work
Hauled away junk from house, cleaned out storage unit

10/09/2018

I needed to get rid of a giant old tube TV. The owner called back the same day. They came out the following business day and got the job done quickly and professionally. They were very careful about not scratching any doors or walls carrying this monstrosity out. The two gentlemen were friendly and jovial. I would definitely used them again.

Description of Work
Junk Hauling

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thank you Ms [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. I will pass them on to Richard and Juachin.

09/27/2018

Junk Angel wanted over $600. 2 guys could have loaded the trash in an hour. I found someone else to do it for $400 (a private individual & hi son). Sorry - I did appreciate the rapid response

Description of Work
Haul cut trees & trimmings

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

Thank you for your input. We always try to offer a worse case price when dealing with customers on the phone since we cannot see their actual situation. Typically, the price is lower once we can meet with the customer and actually see the situation. While most people can find any service for cheaper, bear in mind that legitimate businesses also have to pay employees a living wage, taxes and insura...

05/02/2017

They were on time and professional and got the work done really quick. Price seemed high for what they picked up but other than that, I gave them all A's.

Description of Work
They picked up a few items in my back yard that I needed to get rid of.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

Thank you so much for your business and the positive review. It means so much. Kyle

04/10/2017

Super! On time, professional and efficient. Worth the money.

Description of Work
First time they demolished and removed a portable spa. Second time hauled a truckload of garage items so we could sell the house.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

Thanks so much for your business and the positive review. It means so much to us. Kyle

Junk removal, shed removal, swing set removal, hot tub removal, yard waste removal, household hazmat removal, construction waste removal, furniture removal, & appliance removal.