Air-Pak Services Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

Licensed general contractor, a/c contractor, plumbing contractor and home inspector...

SFMS Exterior Cleaning

With our knowledgeable staff, we use professional-standard equipment to make your home, driveway & deck look their best. We offer free estimates, so call us today.

Offers by SFMS Exterior Cleaning on Angi
A2Z Pressure Washer and Paver Sealing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Our team specializes in Roof Cleaning-tile & shingles Softwash,Housewash exterior cleaning Porch Powerwash, Patio- deck Powerwash, Screen Cage, Driveway- sidewalk Powerwash, Pressure washer Pavers & sealing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

LEOM Services LLC

LEOM Services LLC specialize in quality and reliable in Clean and Sealing, Pressure Washing, House Washing, Pavers Repairs, and Polymeric Sand Apply. We strive to do the best quality of work for the most affordable prices.

09/10/2014

Description of Work
they installed a newair conditioner outside one. I got one from them 6 years ago and it broke already and had to be replaced, so within 6 years I"ve had 2 air conditioners put in. I think they are using a low grade product. I just pray this one holds up better I should have never called them but I thought they would give me a better deal since they put the other one in plus it was so hot and they were here but they didn't give me anything off. I even had to fight to get a warranty.

Category replacement windows

We offer 24 hour emergency service for both air conditioning and plumbing needs. We also offer kitchen, bathroom and home remodeling contractor service.