all services available

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Greek Moving & Storage

With Angi since February 2015

4.1

1333 N Jog Rd

West Palm Beach, FL 33417

Whether you are moving across town or across the country, Good Greek Moving & Storage provides the best moving experience through our “Best Move Ever Guarantee.” Our trusted moving services include: Local Move Experts – Serving all of South Florida with our 24 hour service and seven days a week. Same day moves available. Statewide Move Experts – Serving all points throughout the great Sunshine State from the Panhandle to the Florida Keys! Long Distance Experts – Guaranteed pick-up and delivery services to all points throughout the United States. Ask about our direct and exclusive moving services. Up to 65% off of long distance moves! International Move Experts – Relocation experts servicing all continents and every port in the World. Door to door delivery and all customs clearing services included....

08/17/2022

Carl N.

Excellent! Jessica, Sergio, Carlos, Jose Z, and Jaime went above and beyond to meet all of our needs! Truly professional and dedicated service!

Description of Work
Moving and storage of household items for the duration of summer remodel

05/02/2022

Latsy B.

They were marvelous. Everything went smooth.

Description of Work
Moving

03/08/2022

GEORGE N.

George Neher 4968 Cumberland Lane Spring Hill, FL 34607 RE: Move from 11555 Biddeford Place, New Port Richey, FL 34654 to 4968 Cumberland Lane, Spring Hill, FL 34607 To whom it may concern On December 11, 2021, we contracted with Good Greek Moving and Storage for the sum of $6,000. This contract was to move our household items from our house in Waters Edge, New Port Richey, FL to our new house in Lake in the Woods, Spring Hill, FL. The contract was to include all packing, packing materials, dismantling any furniture required for the move, transporting to our new home on two separate days, December 17th and 22nd, re-assembling furniture and placing boxes and items in the proper rooms. There was a phone problem so the move was to be made on the 18th and 22nd instead we started on the 18th. The first crew came to our house on the 17th and seemed to really take pride in their work, wrapping and packing everything very well. I helped as much as possible, just to get the move done slightly faster. The crew started with two men, then two additional men came later, staying for just a few hours. Just after dark the fully loaded truck went to our new house, about 22 miles away. They started unloading, moving a lot of boxes and items into the proper rooms but it was getting late so nothing could be re-assembled and almost everything else was moved into the garage. The plan was for the same crew to return on the 22nd to the old house for a final load and re-assemble furniture then. On the 22nd, the original crew was not available so they sent a different crew with 3 men to finish. Two of the men seemed very professional but one of the men mostly gave orders like a drill sergeant and no one could get anything done. Things weren’t wrapped and packed properly, the truck wasn’t packed, just haphazardly placed in the truck and everything didn’t fit. After several hours I had a talk with the 2 men that were trying to work and decided to fire the third member, but by then, it was getting late. We called the office explaining the problem and they said they would finish on the 24th to finish the move. On the 24th there was still a lot to be done. They offered to take a load to the new house around 4PM so we could start getting this settled, which was great and very thoughtful on their part. They unpacked the truck and went back for the remaining items. They did put the beds together and attempted to assemble the living room sets (we thought all was together properly but found out later some of it was not connected). They did all they could and stayed late which was very good for us, especially on Christmas eve. Unfortunately, the nightmare started on Christmas day when we actually started unpacking boxes. Boxes from the first crew were opened and discovered a complete set of twelve-piece China set from Japan from 1945, and four-gold rimmed shot glasses that was part of an antique music box missing, probably in the same packed box. When we unpacked the rest, there were damaged boxes, little to no packing material, pictures jammed together and damaged in boxes with lot of damage, shown by the 83 enclosed pictures. We didn’t get all the pictures of boxes that were jammed together since we thought maybe it was just one or two not packed properly, were we surprised when we found almost all were that way. Damaged items everywhere, including some irreplaceable items and expensive items. Also damage to our wood floors where furniture with metal frames were dropped, taking chips out of the floor, and scratches in places. We understand many items can’t be replaced or even found to repurchase, but we do feel we should be well compensated for the horrible job as well as a partial refund for not having everything wrapped and packed properly. Paying $975 for packing was way too much for a shotty job.

Description of Work
Move from New Port Richey, FL to Spring Hill, FL

06/21/2021

Paul C.

Terrible. Scheduled time was between 7am-10am, they eventually turned up at 1pm. Sent wardrobe boxes with out rails and just put the the clothes in the box on top of each other. Absolutely unbelievable right ? Charged me for the boxes though. Driver was very tired, told me he slept in the truck the previous night. His 2 helpers were both brand new, 2 days on the job. I had to help or it would never had got finished. One guy not only took a rest sitting in my wife's leather office chair in the truck with his clothes completely covered in sweat, he also sat on a pile of moving blankets watching while I helped one of the other guys move stuff in the garage. Sounds like a comedy doesn't it, but the sad thing is it is true. To top it off when they arrived at the destination they told me I had to pay before they unloaded the truck up to the estimated time they would finish unloading it and for the phantom wardrobe boxes which were actually $2.50 carboard boxes. The they had the gall to tell me I had to sign a credit card authorization form agreeing to the total which was well above the quote, effectively stopping me from querying it with the credit card company. Finally I got an e-mail from The Bad Greek, Yelp review, telling me to call their customer Care center. I called Dalton at 1pm left a message. Nothing, called back at 4pm, he was gone for the day. DO NOT USE THE "GOOD/BAD GREEK" MOVING COMPANY !!!!

Description of Work
Moving 1 mile down the road

02/22/2021

Stefanie H.

We hired Good Greek for our local move. Jessica came to our apartment did her walk through and gave us a guaranteed price. She talked very highly of her company versus the others. We decided on the spot to go with them. We paid her our deposit. She told us we would have 3 guys come to pack up and move us within the two days. On the day of our move, Dan called me a little after 8am saying they should arrive in about 20 minutes and he had six people and a second truck coming later that morning with three more people (didn’t show until 4pm). So far things were looking good, guys arrived did our meeting and walkthrough. Dan supervisor for our shift sent the guys to areas to start packing and moving stuff out. Kaicee, was assigned our master bedroom. Things were looking good thus far. The guys started bickering about moving boxes and needing bigger items out, The guys wanted my dresser out Kaicee padded and wrapped my dresser and out it went. I went in to my bedroom after he moved it out and found some stuff I took down to my car. Kaicee went down the first set of stairs and showed another mover what he had in his pocket, not knowing I was behind him. One of the containers fell out of his pocket. He noticed I was behind him now. He got the dresser down and onto the truck. He stood with his arm over his pocket so I could not see inside. I had Dan open my dress and Kaicee had stolen 3 prescriptions out of my dresser. I did get all 3 back, after a lie of him only taking 1, he said he found the other 2 in my husband’s dresser. He was supposedly fired on the spot and sent away. I never received a call from the company or anything. Later that night after we got to the new place I contacted Dan and he had the owner Giorgio finally call. Yes, he apologized but not much else. Come Saturday morning I noticed my 2 wedding sets were missing. They were hidden deep in my dresser the same dresser Kaicee was working and the only one until it got to my new place and I saw it unwrapped in my bedroom. We called Giorgio all he told us was to file a police report. Still no help from this company. Then we are only assuming Giorgio called Kaciee to tell him and gave him my information, because Kaciee called me about 10 minutes after speaking to Giorgio and started harassing me with text messages. To me this is bad business. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a company like this and to offer your customer nothing in return other than file a police report. I have had numerous companies move us (military) and these items have been in the same spot and never have had this happen.

Description of Work
Stolen good

01/04/2021

Bonnie H.

Owners packed all household items and moved to garage. 2 bedroom sets, a hutch and desk needed to be moved from house. Was provided a 3 hrs estimate for my move (set of $600). Movers arrived on time, began wrapping furniture. I informed them it was not required. They stated it was free. IT IT NOT, IT IS LABOR HRS + Materials. Move should have taken less than 4 hrs to pack truck and unpack. They took 7 hours! They also dropped a dresser and claimed "we" moved it and dropped it and did not take responsibility for the broken item . The move cost me $1475.00 I would NEVER use them again.

Description of Work
Moving from house to storage unit

11/17/2020

Raymond M.

I used Good Greek to move from Boynton Beach to West Palm Beach (approx 15 miles) in 2019. In 2020, I used Good Greek again & was charged nearly $1000 more to move the exact same furniture less than 1 mile. When I called to reserve/confirm the move, I was told that it would cost about the same as the previous move if it was the same furniture. Again... It was the exact same furniture & cost nearly twice as much. A negative review on Yelp! got a reply to call customer service to "make things right". The customer service agent gave multiple excuses as to why this move had cost so much more even though I was told it would cost about the same. Eventually, I was told that there was really nothing that could be done & I was offered $100+. This was unacceptable. The movers themselves were great, however the "customer service" department of Good Greek is more concerned with the bottom line than making sure that their customers are treated properly. I WOULD NOT recommend this company to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Moving approx 3 blocks

11/09/2020

Justin B.

I wanted to say a special thank you to everyone who I dealt with at Good Greek. From Dalton, Billy, Jenna, Darnell, Travis, Jeremy, and Jose. The whole experience was exceptional! I would highly recommend them to anyone along with use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Local move

10/30/2020

Shannon H.

Good Greek is by far the most professional moving company I have ever used. All of my valuable artwork, china and statues were delivered safely and the staff were efficient, punctual and friendly. What a great experience. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
local move

10/27/2020

William W.

We scheduled our move with Good Greek from FL to NC. The price was very good considering the amount of furniture being moved (4 bedroom house). We asked if they could pick up items we had in storage the day before they were to load up our house. After loading up from our storage units, they asked if they could start on the house, which I agreed to. Everything went smooth that day. The next day, a different crew showed up to finish the packing & loading. They were late showing up (we expected them at around 8 am, but they didn't arrive till about 10), & my wife & I had to help packing in order to try & leave at a reasonable time. We didn't leave the house till almost 7 pm (much later than we wanted). On move in day, they were again late (we expected them around 9 and they arrived around 1pm). They didn't leave till after 10 pm that night. The next day, when we started unpacking, we noticed how "well" some items were packed. Pictures were just shoved into a box with no protection whatsoever. Many picture frames were chipped and/or the glass broken. An antique porcelain relief was snapped in half when items were just thrown on top of it. Somehow, they lost the tops to two cookie jars that my wife collected. Many pieces of furniture were chipped or otherwise damaged. We've filed a claim for 45 items, but at 60 cents a pound, I seriously doubt that will cover more than two picture frames.

Description of Work
Out of state move

10/16/2020

Drew F.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LOOK ELSEWHERE! I hired Good Greek Moving to help me move based on their reputation in the South Florida area; however, I got absolutely SCAMMED. I was originally quoted $150/hour for my move (one bedroom apartment’s worth of furniture), 7 miles away, which they anticipated would take 2 hours. With materials, I expected to pay around $500, which I thought was reasonable. After the movers got the largest of my furniture into my new place, they showed me the bill, which (to my surprise) was $1200. I needed help understanding HOW the bill was so high, so I spoke with the manager on the phone, who informed me that the labor for the move began “when the movers leave their homes.” I was then told that the movers had travelled over 40 miles to get to me (despite Good Greek being located in the same city as me), which meant I owed money BEFORE MY MOVE EVEN BEGAN. I attempted to reason with the manager on the phone; however, he was inflexible, unprofessional, and threatening – informing me that my only option (other than paying the $1200) would be for the movers to return everything to my original place, which I obviously didn’t want, since I was at the end of my lease. I felt absolutely trapped, misled, and coerced into paying an obscene amount of money for the move, which ended up being 6 hours-worth of labor (3x what I was originally quoted). All in all, I was THOROUGHLY disappointed with Good Greek Moving and would implore you to SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Description of Work
Local move, one bedroom apartment, 7 miles away

10/06/2020

Laura C.

I was told the movers will be at my place way before 9am so they could start packing and disassembling furniture. The elevator in my building "opens" for movers and such at 9am. I was told that way they would be ready to take things down exactly at 9. But they didn't show up until 9:30am. Everything started pretty fast and they were moving along quickly but after a couple of hours I could tell they lost steam. When they arrived at the delivery location, they only unpacked the furniture. They left several heavy boxes in the foyer/entryway (so my husband and I had to take them in). I have already found a broken lamp. The mirrors and paintings are still in their boxes. I am afraid I will find something else broken. As they were packing up at the pick up location, they forgot 2 items: a screen/room divider made of wood and a small China cabinet until I reminded them. They ran out of those thick furniture covers (that look like bedspreads) so they packed those 2 things with pieces of other boxes and that clear packing material. I was told by the rep that came to our place the week before that the whole process would take 4 hours: from packing, to pick up, to delivery and assembling back the furniture. Well, it took them 8 hours! It was a very pricey move, so I was not expecting any of these things to happen. Laura Cañas

Description of Work
moving furniture and clothing from a 2 bedroom apartment to a house approx 6 miles away

09/30/2020

Sandra H.

Would not use them again. Ever. The salesman Nick Merisiotis will lie and tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. He told us that there would be three men as we have a few heavy items and they would bring a pallet jack for the 500 pound gun safe we have. Come moving day, no third guy, no pallet jack. First we are told that the third guy called in sick and they would get another guy over in 1-2 hours along with the pallet jack. Then two hours later I call and it becomes, well no one told you that you would have three guys and they are short staffed right now on several jobs. My husband with a bad shoulder had to help the guys get the gun safe on the truck. I had asked for a supervisor to call me back. No call. I had called and texted Nick and no call back. He texted back that he was sorry and would check with the office. No further response. It took the two guys 11 1/2 hours to do the move and we had a lot of damage on our furniture. I don't blame the guys who did the move. They did their very best and were friendly gentlemen.

Description of Work
Local Move

09/16/2020

Stephanie M.

Best moving experience ever. Very professional, friendly and hard working staff. Wish I could give them 6 stars.

Description of Work
Local Move

09/11/2020

Alicia A.

Great experience on my move from Boca to WPB. The guys worked very hard and were very careful. Everyone at the office was extremely professional. Had some oversized artwork and fine antiques. I will definitely use and recommend them again!

Description of Work
moving 3 br house

09/10/2020

Cynthia W.

Had a great experience with Good Greek Moving and will definitely use them again for my next move and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Local move and storage

09/03/2020

Maria N.

I have moved several times before (both across the country and internationally) in my life and this is the WORST, most unprofessional move I have ever experienced. The sales pitch of “taking care of you” and “best move ever” is an utterly and completely false representation of what actually happens. This was not the “best move ever,” this was actually the worst. The entire company, from logistics and customer service, to the movers, to the management are the most inexperienced and unprofessional people I have come across. I never write reviews, but this case compelled me to do so for those of you considering this company for your move. DON’T. I contracted the GoodGreek moving company roughly 3 weeks prior to my move date. I was relocating to a renovated unit (1b 1 b) inside my own building, just 2 floors down with an elevator. They quoted me $840, which I thought was a little steep, considering the ease of the move. I settled at $800, considering the pitch of it being seamless and smooth to relocate. I put $400 dollars down for this. When the sales person left, he told me that days before the move, I would get a call to confirm and a timeframe to start the move. The day before the move, I received a call telling me that I was “the second move of the day” and that they would be here in the “afternoon.” Further I would get a call 30 minutes before arrival. On August 31 (my move out date) I was expecting everything to go seamlessly, but it didn’t in the slightest. By 4pm with still no call, I called the company and asked what the status was and when they would be arriving, considering we were approaching late afternoon. After a run-around and transfer after transfer, they told me that the truck was still completing the first move and that they would call me back in 30 minutes to try to get another team. Thirty minutes goes by and still no call. By this time, we had begun moving our stuff ourselves to our new apartment. Now an hour later (5:15) and no longer “afternoon” my boyfriend called the company back to express our frustration in that 1)the timeframe they gave us had come and gone and 2)that now being the evening, they still could not give us a timeframe. At this point, we considered it a lost cause and continued the move ourselves. They arrived unexpectedly at 7pm. Upon arriving and discussing the payment (which you have to pay upfront before they start) I expressed to them what had happened, and that the price now did not reflect the move, considering we already did half of it! They put the payment process on hold and started the move. Thats when the unprofessionalism climaxed. They brought bits and pieces from everything from every room at once, which blockaded rooms so it was impossible to put the items that belonged in that room IN that room. Not only that, they banged the ceiling multiple times and completely broke the frame of my dresser, so I have to buy a new one. When I saw the huge gash on the side and it wobble, I confronted the lead mover about it who acted “surprised.” There was no way they did not know they broke it, because they left the huge piece of wood and plastic on the floor. But here is the thing; they didn’t even have to load it on a truck or transport it! They literally destroyed it just taking it down an elevator two floors! When we moved onto the paper work, I began to refuse to sign because they had not listed the item as damaged and by signing I was waiving all rights essentially to the claim and any amendment to the price. READ EVERYTHING. I have my masters in law and I am no stranger to contracts and believe me, they DIDN’T LIKE THAT. Further, the manager via phone blamed it on the manufacturer of my dresser. EXCUSE ME? I said we had to renegotiate the price considering the circumstances and she threatened to take me to court. Find another moving company! These people should be out of business and if they continue like this, they will be! NEVER AGAIN!

Description of Work
Internal Move

08/23/2020

Sonia R.

Just wanted to acknowledge a terrific job buy everyone I dealt with at Good Greek Moving. Billy was my estimator and did a very good job of explaining the details of the move for me. He was also very personable and easy to work with. I moved from the Panorama building in Miami. It was a lot of coordination that needed to be done and Dalton and Jenna both were very helpful with the Certificates of Insurance and helping to get the elevator situation taken care of. Andres and Roberto and a Marcus worked nonstop and accomplished what seemed like miracles with some very large armoires , mirrors and sleep number bed dis and reassembly. Everyone I spoke with at the office including Austin and Shayne were very patient with me cuz I can be a nervous nelly at times. My experience was great. I will definitely recommend Good Greek and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your kind word and your move is exactly whit we strive to accomplish everyday and every job.

04/29/2020

NACIENA S.

It was good at first but when I got to the location I was told that would have to pay an additional $1188 on top of the $200 deposit before my stuff was taken off the truck. I was blown away because I thought the move would have cost us about $500 we only move 15 mins away and it was a two bedroom living and dining. I was charged an additional 3 hours and told that if they did not use all 3 hours I would be reimbursed and I was also supposed to get a $50 discount for the local move and I never received that. They also charge for gas for 7 hours even though the work didn't take 7 hours imagine they charge you $184 for gas for moving you 16 mins away. These people are a complete scam and bully. I would not recommend them to anyone. If you google them you will see that I am not the only one that complains about them but yet they don't put the bad reviews on their website. The guys also showed up without mask and gloves and refused to take any from us so the first set they sent left, our move was delayed from 8 to 1:30 because the driver was rude and just left, you think they would have done something about the inconvenience instead we were bullied and up charged. They are not honorable horrible company.

Description of Work
i needed to move furniture and boxes

Category moving companies

Hi Nanciena, We gave you a rate of $159 per hour, with a three hour minimum, plus one hour of travel and a 15% surcharge of the final bill. We began your move at 1:15pm and finished at 7:15pm, for a total of six hours. The six hours, plus the one hour of travel came to $1113.00 and after the 15% surcharge, your final total was $1,279.95. We did waive your material costs before the final bill, but it appears we incorrectly billed you $1,307.13 - an overage of $27.18. We will be more than happy to refund you this difference due to our error, please contact our office at 561-683-1313. In regards to your impression that your move would cost about $500.00, using the above rates and math, you can see that just would not be possible. The reason our crew would not use your masks is, as explained during our confirmation call, any customer provided masks must be individually wrapped and sealed. Our team would never just leave, but after being told to stop the move by you, we sent a new crew out to perform the move. Our calls to you during your move and the day after your move show that the team was doing a good job. Please contact our office so we can issue your refund of $27.18. Thank you!

03/26/2020

Shawna G.

Excellent moving experience! I would highly recommend them to anyone. From the beginning , the estimate from Billy was both informative and accurate. I knew exactly what to expect. The office staff was helpful throughout the entire process. The crew showed up on time and with a very clean truck and plenty of new blankets to use for wrapping of the furniture. My beds and desks were not only disassembled but also reassembled perfectly on the other side. The crew was extremely polite and courteous throughout the day. Just an overall great experience, Kudos for the effort. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving Services for 3 bdrm house

02/03/2020

Bridget K.

I would definitely recommend Good Greek moving. I dealt With Michael Blake and he and his entire team were so professional. He called and checked via email, I had several calls on the day from the company and movers themselves touching base to confirm items. I really appreciated the professionalism and assistance with our office move. Our entire company uses them both personally and professionally. Bridget K-B Southern Marinas North Palm Beach Fl

Description of Work
Office Move

01/16/2020

marc F.

The pickup was ok, and it looked like they had a system, they numbered all items with stickers and had a list. My items were in storage and I actually had them there for 2 more months than I originally had planned, for which they charged me handsomely... When my items came out of storage is when it all went wrong, they really have no system, there were numerous items and boxes missing and quite a few items broken. We received boxes that were not mine and it took them 2 weeks to collect those and deliver some of my items they found in the warehouse?? For the other boxes I am missing I have now been waiting 4 months and no word. I have called repeatedly and they always promised to call back but never do. I guess their view is, “getting 90% of your items is not bad “ It is obvious they don’t care, they have your money and their incentive to serve you is completely gone. They even charged me for storage when my items already were no longer with them, upon confronting them about that charge they promised to look into it, needless to say I had to put in a dispute with Amex to get that money back. Keep you hard earned money for somebody who knows what service is and cares.

Description of Work
Move and put in storage

12/27/2019

Maria P.

Painless and stress-free are normally not words that come along with moving. A gentleman came to our house three weeks before the move and gave us a guaranteed price in writing. We had a few questions during the coming weeks and he always answered the phone and our questions. The office called a couple days before the move and confirmed the time we can expect them. On the day of the move the crew called us when they were 30 minutes out. The crew moved our house very quickly but more importantly efficiently. dissembled mirrors on dressers and also our beds and at the destination put it all back together. I cannot thank them enough.

Description of Work
Local Move

06/04/2019

Maureen W.

Do NOT Use GOOD GREEK MOVERS! I reached out to the Owner: Spero Georgedakis of Good Greek Movers, They Are HORRIBLE! . We dealt with Robert Lopez of Good Greek and all the promises this company makes “are LIES! ”. The guys never came on Wednesday morning as planned to drop off boxes that we paid for up front as Robert talked us into purchasing from GG. . Then He said they’d drop them off Thursday it did not happen. We were signed up to be the first ones moved between 7 am -9 am but closer to 8 am on Friday Morning by Good Greek and at 9:30am I called and as no movers arrived. They said to me “ Mrs. Weber we are running late and we will be there between 10 am Noon. They Arrived at 12:45 pm that afternoon. The Truck was Enterprise! “All Furniture” was to be wrapped in Plastic. Only 7 pieces of Furniture was wrapped, and to top it off. They Broke our 1200.00 Entertainment Center, They Broke our 400 coffee table I just bought in December and a smaller Entertainment Center at 300.00 . I have reached out to the owner Mr. Spero Georgedakis and Robert Lopez. For a refund, neither have reached out. This makes me sick how a former Cop could take advantage of us. If I can save anyone making the same Mistake we did , Do Not Get Good Greek Movers out of Miami, Boca Raton , Jupiter , West Palm Beach or Wellington FL!

Description of Work
We moved from an apartment in Wellington , FL to An Apartments on Palm Beach Gardens , FL

05/07/2019

Fara P.

The move went very well. Great movers, great job! Very respectful, very knowledgeable and I can’t say enough about there professionalism! This was a huge undertaking!

Description of Work
Moving from a 7th floor condo and three stops to drop off furniture.