Brandon Transfer & Storage Co Inc - Allied Van lin

Mover
06/20/2017

2900 Tuxedo Ave

West Palm Beach, FL 33405

With Brandon Transfer & Storage your Allied Van Lines Agent you can set your moving worries aside and focus your attention on helping your family make a smooth transition to your new home. Brandon has been helping people and businesses manage their relocation process since 1919. The fact is, few companies have such a long history of successful service to their customers. This is why you can place your full trust and confidence in Brandon Transfer & Storage Co. Additional phones - (561) 683-5000, 800-327-2631...

movers (18)storage unit (1)

01/22/2018

it went very well. exceeded our expectations. Smooth transfer of furniture

Description of Work
my daughter needed a 2 bedroom apartment furnishings moved to another out of town place. From stephanie's assessment to the actual move , it was swift, smooth and professional. Brandon movers cared about your belongings as if it was there's. the movers from brandon were courteous and respectful and stuck to the task in hand in a quick but careful manner. I saved brandon's movers number in my contact list in case anyone need a mover. these are the people you should deal with. no hidden or extra charges! it's straight talk. one price.

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

06/17/2017

Very well. Our representative at Brandon, Susan, was very professional, our estimate was spot on and no extra or hidden charges, even when we discovered that the Tractor trailer would not be able to come directly to the house. Tom (driver, Supervisor) who handled our move took care of that problem, as well as supervising the help at both ends of the move. The packing and overall professionalism of...

Description of Work
Brandon handled our move from Florida to Ohio

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

10/18/2016

I was astonished with how professional, courteous and organized this company performed. We had not moved in 12 years and had only moved ourselves in the past. 3 kids later and we needed help. After hearing so many negative stories about movers, I was skeptical about hiring a company. I can not tell you how pleasant it was to work with the owner Steve Lewis and his crew. Such polite and great emplo...

Description of Work
Moving with uncertain move in date due to closing matters.

Work Completed On 09/02/2016

09/19/2016

The move couldn't have been performed any better. All equipment went to the right destination in Tampa, Jacksonville and West Palm Beach. Everything was intact without a single scratch. On top of that, they didn't waste any time. Everything was completely out of the office in 5 hours. Pretty amazing for 15 years of equipment. In short, Brandon Transfer is fast, efficient and extremely careful.

Description of Work
We needed a reliable moving company to help us move offices. Our employees were in the old office for over 15 years, so we had accumulated years of supplies and equipment that needed to be disseminated between three other office locations in the State of Florida.

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

Thank you for using Brandon Transfer & Storage. If we can be assistance to you in the future, please let us know.

08/18/2016

We used Brandon to move our belongings. It was no easy task as we had lived in the same house for 47 years. We had to put our goods in storage while renovations were being done to our new home. The Brandon crew was kind and courteous from the first phone call to the last piece of furniture being placed in the house. I don't think we will be moving again but if we did I certainly would use Brandon ...

Description of Work
moving and Storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

Thank you for using Brandon Transfer & Storage. If we can ever help you in the future, please give us a call.

08/18/2016

everything went smoothly and the guys were great

Description of Work
Packed & move my home goods

Work Completed On 08/18/2016

Thank you. We hope that if the need arises, that you will call us again.

08/17/2016

Moving can be daunting but Brandon Transfer & Storage is professional, efficient, conscientious, and courteous. They made my residential move a simple, seamless process, and completed the process at a fair rate. They will also be providing their services to my business in an upcoming commercial move, and I can look forward with peace of mind. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Residential and Commercial Move.

Work Completed On 08/17/2016

Thank you for using Brandon Transfer & Storage. Rest assured we will provide you with the same quality service on your upcoming office relocation.

08/13/2016

Brandon Transfer has moved me three times. Each time the driver and the workers were polite and moved quickly. Everything was completed in the time promised and at the estimated cost. They had extra supplies with them, and handled unexpected situations with ease. Steve Lewis runs a family business and always treats me like I'm part of that family. Brandon Transfer has been moving and storing peopl...

Description of Work
Moving furniture andBoxes

Work Completed On 08/13/2016

We thank you for your continued patronage. If the need does arise, hope you won't hesitate to call us again.

08/12/2016

It went extremely well. The movers and packers were professional, courteous, careful and skilled. We moved to a rural area that was difficult to access in the moving van - they worked with us patiently and professionally to get our belongings set up in our new home.

Description of Work
Moving - a large, complicated long distance residential move

Work Completed On 05/27/2016

Thank you for choosing to use Brandon Transfer for your move to Georgia. We were happy to be of service to you.

07/22/2016

Brandon moved my parents, my in-laws and some outdoor furniture for myself. I would not recommend another moving company. I have moved myself 13 times and remember the frustration with careless moving companies. I can assure everyone that from the initial estimate to the last boxes unloaded, our belongings were treated carefully and with experience. I will use them again, and refer others to them ...

Description of Work
Moving and storage.

Work Completed On 05/30/2016

Thank you for using Brandon Transfer & Storage.

Residential and commercial moving & storage facilities.