We accept remote payment

Sudsy Buckets Home Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

4925 Willow Ridge Terrace

Valrico, FL 33596

Let Sudsy Buckets save you the time and stress of cleaning your home. Sudsy Buckets is a home cleaning business serving eastern Hillsborough County, Tampa, and the South Shore. Our cleaning pros are highly vetted to ensure you receive the most trusted, professional, and highest quality cleaners in Tampa Bay. Flat pricing and a 60-second booking process make it easy to use Sudsy Buckets for your home cleaning needs....

Projects

Move out in Lithia project
Move out in Lithia

house cleaning

202133547

02/16/2021

Robert P.

Katheryn did an amazing job. This company does a great job every time. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Home Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed].

06/04/2020

April E. R.

Emily came and cleaned my grandfathers house for free after learning my grandfather had a stroke. I called her to see what deals she could make me and after hearing what happened was very sympathetic towards my situation, since this covid situation happened I didnt have too much money. Not only was that amazing of her, she put in WORK to make sure his house was clean and ready for home health care to come in and take care of him. His house looks and smells amazing. She was professional and very detailed with everything she did. 10/10 will recommend, and when i have more money I will hire again to clean my home.

Description of Work
house cleaning

05/22/2020

Kim S.

Excellent work on appliances, bathrooms, floors, windows, etc. Cleaned from top to bottom!

Description of Work
Cleaning empty home before we put it up for sale

03/20/2020

Marc B.

We've used Sudsy Buckets for nearly a year and have never been disappointed by their service. Give them a try

Description of Work
housecleaning

01/18/2019

Amber C.

Housecleaners were friendly, professional and very thorough! We've had several other cleaning services, but I have to say Sudsy Buckets is, by far, the most detailed! Do not hesitate to give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Monthly House cleaning

12/04/2018

Amber C.

The team of 3 arrived on time, were very friendly and professional. They listened to my request to use our own cleaners for the bathrooms and at the end, my house sparkled and smelled divine!! They worked well together to get the job done. Even my sliding glass doors are shining! It was a joy having them come in and clean and I'm sure we will use them again. Although the initial cost of cleaning was a little steep, the price ongoing will be lower. The cost is the only negative thing I can say about this fine company and I do realize it is based on the size of the home. If you have a smaller home, the cost would be less. We have used a number of other companies in the past, and I have to say Sudsy Buckets is among the Top 2 in our book! Give them a call. You won't regret it! They are fast, yet thorough in their work. They work their magic and then, poof, they're gone out the front door...like little fairies! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning 3,500 square feet

12/01/2018

Matt C.

It went great. Emily & Amy worked their buns off. They were prompt, courtesy, professional & friendly. I loved the way the house smelled so clean when they were done. Best housekeepers/ maids/ cleaners, I have ever had.

Description of Work
House cleaning 7 rooms 2 bath kitchen & closets tile & carpeted floors

11/04/2018

Dee Dee P.

I had this company out for the initial clean which was very reasonably priced. Two women came out and did an excellent job. It took about 3 hours in a 1400 sq. ft. home. I am using them bi-monthly. They came for the second visit and again did an excellent job. I have used several local companies and none of them were as good as this company. After each visit, I received an email asking for feedback, which shows willingness to correct any problems. We have used them twice and so far, would highly recommend Sudsy Buckets.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/23/2018

Sharon A.

It has been three months that Sudsy Buckets has been providing Home Cleaning for us. I can’t say enough about the friendly, professional, accommodating and dependability of their employees. We've had Cara regularly and am so pleased with her she’s all the things I’ve described and a most upbeat young woman!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

10/03/2018

Mark T.

OMG!! They were absolutely amazing! I had them come out to do a deep cleaning of my house and they were extremely thorough. My house looks the best it has ever looked. They ladies were very nice and accommodating. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

All Services Cleaning

Residential and commercial cleaning and pressure washing we also provide detailing of autos and handwashing of your auto Side walks and drive ways and exterior pressure washing also available. Exterior window cleaning available as well as other services. We also offer post remodel cleaning for your home when the remodeler is finished with the job

Python Pressure Wash

Python Pressure Washing offers pressure/chemical treatments on a wide variety of surfaces listed below. -driveways, house washes, roof wash, gutters, sidewalks, windows, trash cans(sanitation) and rust removal. pressure pressure wash stands apart because of necessity. this job puts a roof over my head. Its a one man operation( Hansel Kruse) . I'm a handworker who takes pride in my work knowing I gave it 100%. You should chose python pressure wash because of reasonable price and amazing service.

Wash Kings

We are a superior pressure washing business we do very good work. We are a fully insured company. We do regular pressure washing and soft wash system. We use soap and bleach for our soft wash system, the soaps we used will not effect any surface in a bad way.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Sudsy Buckets Home Cleaning offers residential home cleaning services including: standard cleans, deep cleans, recurring cleanings, and move-in/move-out cleanings. Check out our website for a full list of our services and checklist.