DECLUTTERED BY DEB

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

10355 Paradise Blvd

Treasure Island, FL 33706

I own and operate Decluttered by Deb in Treasure Island, FL. I serve the surrounding areas. I have been decluttering people for 30 years and 15 years ago decided to turn my passion into a business. With my help you can get organized and decluttered. Together we can organize your Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Closets, Toy Room, Library, Basement, Storage Room, Attic, Garage or Home Office. We can also work on Paper Management and Filing Systems. If you are Moving or Relocating, I can help! I work M-F, 8-6pm. I have a 3 hour minimum and charge $50 an hour....

05/21/2020

Patricia P.

She worked with me for 6 months and she barely take a break, very experienced and excellent.

Description of Work
They did paper work, kitchen, bathroom, living room organizing and de cluttering.

05/02/2019

Caryl M.

Deb is great! She is very knowledgeable about the art and skill of organizing. She teaches you what you need to keep, how to dispose of unneeded items and then a way to go forward that will keep you from falling back into bad habits. She is very friendly and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
General disposing of paperwork I do not need, sorting the paper I do need and setting up an efficient system for me to go forward with.

06/13/2017

Cynthia R.

Deb had lots of great ideas and suggestions to help me delcutter and organize. She works fast and kept me focused to reach my goals. We spent 2 1/2 days and accomplished more than I expected to complete. We had fun while we worked also. She is so positive and helpful! We created an office area, a craft area and re-organized my kitchen. I am now saving time daily because I can find what I need quickly!

Description of Work
I needed to delclutter and organized my house. I also had over 2 years of paper clutter that I needed to purge and organize.

11/07/2016

jane B.

It is not easy to ask someone to enter your messy clothes closet and help organize it. Deb is very easy to work with and so efficient. What could have taken me days (if I ever got over the procrastinating even to begin the project!) was done in three hours. I could not have been happier and I highly recommend Deb for any organizing project!

Description of Work
closet organizing

10/01/2016

Diane N.

The work went well due to Deb's pleasant personality and her vision for decluttered home that I enjoy!!!

Description of Work
Deb Oppel is one of the BEST household organizers who have ever worked for me. She was always prompt, cheerful and thoughtful. DECLUTTERED is the outcome of her work for me. She saw multiple possibilities for organization of my home. Together we chose the ideal outcome She was well organized and efficient in her approach to making my home a place where all areas are much easier for me to maintain and enjoy. I appreciate her many skills. She came prepared with the items to solve questions I had - such as are these batteries good or dead. When Deb's work was completed each day she took with her those things that needed to be recycled and those that I no longer had any need for. We went through almost all of my paper files and discarded what I no long had a needed.

11/07/2015

Christine U.

After looking for professional organizers on this site, I decided to contact Deb. She came to my home on two occasions with three weeks in between. When I first sent an email asking her to contact me, she called right away and we set up an appointment the following week. We scheduled a full day and she arrived right on schedule. We looked around the house and I told her some of my goals. My first goal was to find a better way to do my computer work rather than having the laptop and lots of paper, etc. settled on the dining room table and surrounding surfaces. Her solution was to use an old secretary desk that was in the corner of the dining room and move it to a better location. She also helped me clean out a lot of things in a china hutch and buffet that I haven't used in years. I was having a difficult time letting go of some things because they were from home and had some sentimental value, but really, not enough for me to hang onto. She helped me understand ways to find out if it would be worth trying to sell some items or just give them away. I did take a few photos of some of the items to remember them. I had a 2 drawer file cabinet and she helped me organize the folders in a more useful way. We put office supplies in one place. I did end up tweaking things a little bit, but the main idea has been really terrific for me. We also went to my upstairs room and brought down a lot of old magazines for recycle. We ended up filling my recycle bin and putting a couple of bags in the trash bin. There were many boxes that she packed into her van to take for donation. I was able to use the 3 weeks intervening to go through some more things and then our second all day appointment was yesterday. After arriving right on time again, we spent a lot of time upstairs packing up old books that can be donated, plus went through many other items there. I have been so thankful for her help with this project as my knees are in bad shape so going up and down stairs is difficult for me. She was able to carry down boxes very well. She is a few years younger than I am and in much better shape! I appreciated her help and enjoyed talking with her when we took a lunch break. She was not judgemental and gave me so many good suggestions that I plan to put into use. I'm not finished by any means, but she has inspired me and motivated me to continue the work and see it through. I feel so much freer with stuff gone. I must admit I've had some feelings of wondering if I should have let some things go, but I do know it was the right thing to do. I've been watching "Hoarding: Buried Alive" episodes and it was kind of embarrassing to see that I had some of the same feelings as the hoarders depicted. I know my home is far from that state, but after living here 25 years, I've managed to fill the corners with things that I don't need to keep. I would recommend Deb's help to anyone who is looking to clear out some stuff and have a fresh beginning!

Description of Work
She helped me declutter several areas of my home. Along with this, she took many of my donation items to a site that will accept them. She made many good suggestions and worked along side me very diligently.

04/26/2015

Rodney K.

I agree with the other positive comments posted here. I recently moved to a condo and was still living partially out of boxes. Deb spent several hours reorganizing the items I had unpacked into a more compact, rational arrangement, finding places for the unpacked items, and choosing redundant/unnecessary items to recycle or donate. Throughout the process she was very enthusiastic and energetic and had a good reason for every decision she made; I learned a lot. I highly recommend her services.

Description of Work
Organize the items in my condo.

04/24/2015

doris S.

Deb has been helping me on and off for several months. We emptied an expensive storage unit that I had paid for for several years. We are continuing to sort through years of accummulated belongings. Deb is energetic and sincerely interested in helping me. We have organized 3 closets, my kitchen, and my general living space. Now we are tackling a catch all space. Deb has never pressured me to part with anything that I was not ready to let go of. She has made many trips to Arc, Goodwill, and Salvation Army drop-offs as well as county recycling facilities. Reuse and recycling are always our first goals. Lately she has helped me open a Craigs list account and post items for sale. Finding Deb was a terrific stroke of good luck for me.

Description of Work
Very well, as usual.

04/02/2015

Andrea B.

Deb was wonderful to work with. I scheduled 2 full days with her for a whole house declutter/organization. We made unbelievable progress. She gets right down to business, and kept us on track throughout both days. I would not have completed so much so quickly without her help. She has lots of good ideas to share, but is also responsive when you tell her something won't work for you. I will call her again in the future, and would recommend her services to anyone looking for organizational help!

Description of Work
Whole house organization and declutter

02/17/2015

Colleen S.

She was delightful. She was personable. I would recommend her to anyone. She was very thorough and had creative ideas. She was top-notch, could not expect any more.

Description of Work
She came and helped clean and organize from my previous sub-letter.

Rise and Organize, LLC

Do you need help with the clutter in your home or business? I would love to help! I have a passion for helping others, organizing, decluttering, cleaning, staging and making all your belongings easily accessible. I also love home decor and rearranging furniture to maximize space. Sometimes a small refresh of your space can make it seem like a new place! I would love to sit down with you, discuss your needs and expectations, then get to work helping you obtain your goals. It can be a bedroom or office, kitchen or pantry, garage or shed...no job is too big or too small. I will be there to encourage you and come up with the most efficient ways to store your items. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you meet your goals!

Closets by design

46 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List Discount. Dba: White Space Design, Inc.

Check, PayPal

HELP YOU SIMPLIFY AND PUT ORDER TO YOUR LIFE, FIND A LOGICAL PLACE FOR YOUR THINGS, DOWNSIZE, SET UP A FILING SYSTEM SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU, AND HELP YOU FIND YOUR KEYS! WORK IN ANY PART OF YOUR HOME, ATTICS TO BASEMENTS. WILL WORK WITH SMALL BUSINESSES TOO.

NA